PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could scare anyone especially when she scrunches up her face🤣😳

I feel like she does the “ugly” face thing because she knows she’s a catfish and looks better in pictures so does them to be “real”🤣
But she’s almost 30 not 15 so I don't understand who she thinks finds it amusing? I think she thinks she has an attractive face so does it for that reason ...I actually don't think she is attractive, her personality is childish immature and there is a side to her that is spiteful and unkind...that is what I see when I look at her now.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she’s cooking a bleeping leg of lamb and gammon now. That looks enough to feed a family of 4 for a couple of meals. If I didn’t already follow her I would have no idea she has had WLS the way she eats

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but she’s cooking a bleeping leg of lamb and gammon now. That looks enough to feed a family of 4 for a couple of meals. If I didn’t already follow her I would have no idea she has had WLS the way she eats
Leg of lamb and it’ll probably have all the trimmings next to it too! She is definitely going to stretch her stomach. Absolute joke

That looks suspiciously like a McDonald’s sweet chilli dip to me ... tut tut poppy.
690FB1B5-F6DE-4A5C-98F7-443D6FEC1B56.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But she’s almost 30 not 15 so I don't understand who she thinks finds it amusing? I think she thinks she has an attractive face so does it for that reason ...I actually don't think she is attractive, her personality is childish immature and there is a side to her that is spiteful and unkind...that is what I see when I look at her now.
I think she’s fully aware that her face doesn’t match her body, as in just from seeing her face she looks like she could be pretty average sized, and I think maybe this has burnt her a bit while online dating. A lot of men don’t care about size but if you’re expecting someone who looks like a size 16/18 and then they turn up and they’re a size 28, it’s a bit of a shock!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s fully aware that her face doesn’t match her body, as in just from seeing her face she looks like she could be pretty average sized, and I think maybe this has burnt her a bit while online dating. A lot of men don’t care about size but if you’re expecting someone who looks like a size 16/18 and then they turn up and they’re a size 28, it’s a bit of a shock!
Well we all didn’t realise she was much bigger until LJ posted that video of her in the car and her belly was touching the wheel. Then as soon as she announced her WLS she posted all those pics of her full length. I could easily see how guys on online dating from her face would think she was a size 18 at most. There’s nothing wrong with that but when I was online dating I always used to include a full body pic. I’m a size 16 but my face is quite chubby anyway tho 😂

Reactions: 7
Well we all didn’t realise she was much bigger until LJ posted that video of her in the car and her belly was touching the wheel. Then as soon as she announced her WLS she posted all those pics of her full length. I could easily see how guys on online dating from her face would think she was a size 18 at most. There’s nothing wrong with that but when I was online dating I always used to include a full body pic. I’m a size 16 but my face is quite chubby anyway tho 😂
Ha yes. I’m a size 18 and although my instinct was to just use carefully angled shoulder and head shots, my success rate with online dating was much better when I used full length, honest pictures. Like I said, lots of men don’t care, but men also like to know what to expect so if you’re vastly different from how they think you have portrayed yourself online then lots won’t see past that, shallow, but true.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she attempts to hide her size, or be actively deceptive about it. But she’s good at angles and photographs smaller than she is. I remember when she was featured by a brand at some point (can’t remember who) and there was loads of comments like “why have a straight size girl model plus size clothing?” “You should feature actual plus size people” etc and she (and the company) had to reply along the lines of “I’m a size 26!”

So I can see why people on dating apps would be surprised unless she explicitly lists her size as part of her profile 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've been thinking. [Yes it hurt]
I think Poppy knows her size.. but is in denial of it? And shes so "bo-po" minded, that she thinks she's not as big as she is. This doesn't really make sense, but it does to me 😂
Like she knows she's a 26/28 ... but being "bo-po" its ok... but she thinks 26/28 is smaller than what it is?
And the WLS ... is it a "ive had that now so ill lose weight regardless of what I eat" kind of mentality?

If this doesn't make sense to anyone... please ignore me 😂

Reactions: 6
I've been thinking. [Yes it hurt]
I think Poppy knows her size.. but is in denial of it? And shes so "bo-po" minded, that she thinks she's not as big as she is. This doesn't really make sense, but it does to me 😂
Like she knows she's a 26/28 ... but being "bo-po" its ok... but she thinks 26/28 is smaller than what it is?
And the WLS ... is it a "ive had that now so ill lose weight regardless of what I eat" kind of mentality?

If this doesn't make sense to anyone... please ignore me 😂
I know exactly what you mean- she’s surrounded by people who think she’s inspirational for being massively obese and showing her fat rolls on insta😂 I did write a post of this I think was on the Sophie Payne thread about them normalising being overweight by masking it as this ‘BOPO’ movement. I think it’s a dangerous movement- it’s like people are celebrated for being massively overweight and unhealthy cos they are ‘rocking it’

(I’m not judging bigger people, i am a 16-18 myself as I have said but I am under no illusion that I need to lose a bit of timber😂)

I know exactly what you mean- she’s surrounded by people who think she’s inspirational for being massively obese and showing her fat rolls on insta😂 I did write a post of this I think was on the Sophie Payne thread about them normalising being overweight by masking it as this ‘BOPO’ movement
I'm all for it.. but... I dont need to see it every other instagram post. Im fat, im all for be happy in yourself, bur being the size I am isnt healthy at all. And I always thought I'd be bigger than Poppy, but recently I've realised, im not 😂

Edit..
The Sophie Payne thread is very quiet. Is there one for Harry jayne? Or the weird one? I can imagine she gets right up some people's noses (I love her though 😂)

Now I think the opposite... I think she's very aware of her size and up until the WLS she hid her true size. She also is very happy to cash in on the bopo part when it suits but she in fact hates being the size she is and that goes against all the bopo movement stands for ...

I'm all for it.. but... I dont need to see it every other instagram post. Im fat, im all for be happy in yourself, bur being the size I am isnt healthy at all. And I always thought I'd be bigger than Poppy, but recently I've realised, im not 😂

Edit..
The Sophie Payne thread is very quiet. Is there one for Harry jayne? Or the weird one? I can imagine she gets right up some people's noses (I love her though 😂)
The weird one - Gemma ...she's very marmite i think ..I've unfollowed her, I go onto Instagram to have fun not to be depressed and tbh her posts were awful for weeks ...Nice girl though just miserable at times...well a lot of the time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m all for people loving themselves at all shapes and sizes and think people should live their lives however they want, however I think Poppy has been deeply unhappy about her weight all of her life, and no matter how many times she says that she’s happy and confident in her skin no matter how big she is, her actions and behaviour say otherwise. I’ve said it before on here, I think she would gain a lot of respect if she actually talked about her struggles with her weight and her relationship with food and the impact it’s had on her physical and mental health up until this point.

Reactions: 5

Edit..
Who is the weird one? I've recently started following Harry (seems nice) and Sophie

Edit..
Ive literally just posted about the weird one on jess's page. I love her style but i dont understand how she says shes a size 26 sometimes buys a 28? Shes so much smaller than me. Id say 22 max.

Reactions: 2
Ive literally just posted about the weird one on jess's page. I love her style but i dont understand how she says shes a size 26 sometimes buys a 28? Shes so much smaller than me. Id say 22 max.
I don't follow that page as I quite like Jess, so didn't want to be told to go on a rave thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's definitely those sizes but she is also tall 5'8 so carries it well.

When she makes huge amounts of food and then says “this will last me 2 weeks” why is she then still cooking new foods and those foods are never shared again...? 2 days max I’d say!

She's definitely those sizes but she is also tall 5'8 so carries it well.
So is she called the weird one? I'm easily confused.

Have you seen Poppy's latest post. I like the dress, but not on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.