PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny I was just think the same although not sure Laura and jess seem friendly anymore. They live pretty close compared to with poppy but not saw them in anything together in yonks
I was thinking the same thing. When poppy came to stay with jess, I thought Laura would have popped by seeing they are local

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the story where she sent her outfit pics to Jess and Jess is like OMG you look amazing... god Poppy loves herself doesn’t she

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the story where she sent her outfit pics to Jess and Jess is like OMG you look amazing... god Poppy loves herself doesn’t she
But I also read from that, that she was proving a point in reference to comments made here yesterday about the sincerity of their friendship. I have no doubt at all that Poppy is a regular reader here and because she isn't terribly bright that is then reflected in what she posts !

And just to add . ..going by the glimpse of what we saw yesterday, scraped back hair and cheap hoop earrings i doubt for one minute what she is posting will be ' amazing '

Reactions: 12
But I also read from that, that she was proving a point in reference to comments made here yesterday about the sincerity of their friendship. I have no doubt at all that Poppy is a regular reader here and because she isn't terribly bright that is then reflected in what she posts !
YES. This is poppy behaviour. Look at all the things people have mentioned here then she’s made a point I’m mainly focusing on when people mention other people. Like her flat mate like the one who she went away with etc.

Surprised the trio haven’t done something together via media about tattle since they read regularly, unsure if Jess does, to make a point that’s why I think they’re not that much mates but then again they may try prove a point sooner or later 😉

Reactions: 3
I don't think Jess reads here and tbh I'm glad she doesn't with all the hygiene comments. Although the comments on her appalling hauls she could learn from. Jess doesn't need the constant validation or attention that Poppy requires because let's face it Jess actually works and has a life ...Poppy sponges off her folks and contributes nothing of any value!

Oh and Laura reads here all the time and is pretty vile in her posts about Tattle. Of the 3 she is by far the worst for lying and just generally being a crappy human being all disguised by lengthy speeches of how amazing she is !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think Jess reads here and tbh I'm glad she doesn't with all the hygiene comments. Although the comments on her appalling hauls she could learn from. Jess doesn't need the constant validation or attention that Poppy requires because let's face it Jess actually works and has a life ...Poppy sponges off her folks and contributes nothing of any value!

Oh and Laura reads here all the time and is pretty vile in her posts about Tattle. Of the 3 she is by far the worst for lying and just generally being a crappy human being all disguised by lengthy speeches of how amazing she is !
I do t follow Laura, but have the occasional look at her instagram and she seems really dull. I can't imagine anyone being worse than Poppy

Reactions: 5
Poppy definitely reads here😂 a few times she’s spoken about people “dming” her rude things but I’m thinking she reads this thread. She seems like the type of self absorbed twit who gains pleasure from reading what people are saying about her, good or bad. She seems so bloody toxic all her friends are weird and it’s because she is too. Her posts she goes to “keep it real” where she pushes her double chin out are ugly

Still waiting for this Asos haul she promised...
apparently it gets dark in Edinburgh at 1pm so she can't take pics after that...I could have sworn they have electricity in Scotland but what do i know !

I know you couldn't make this tit up!

• Haha
apparently it gets dark in Edinburgh at 1pm so she can't take pics after that...I could have sworn they have electricity in Scotland but what do i know !

I know you couldn't make this tit up!
She’s such an idiot, yes it gets dark early it’s winter but actually it stays lighter for longer the further north you go so it’s actually lighter longer than in Essex or whenever she was before

What happened to all the clothes that arrived the other day (from pretty little thing was it !?) Three huge bags of stuff and not a word since

Reactions: 2
yet more pictures of her with her knockers out and her pulling faces and forcing a double chin. Such interesting content.

What happened to all the clothes that arrived the other day (from pretty little thing was it !?) Three huge bags of stuff and not a word since
I saw she had commented that its part of a working tit thing thay shes doing in a couple of weeks. Why order things thats likely to be out of stock in a couple of weeks though 🤷‍♀️
I've seen her and Jess been posted on yours clothing insta a few times recently, maybe they're doing stuff in dribs ans drabs. Jess did say yesterday she shot some photos for something

I honestly rolled my eyes at her saying Edinburgh is dark at 1pm....aye Poppy dream on its not that bad here and then the cocktail delivery. She is a compulsive spender lol

Reactions: 6
I honestly rolled my eyes at her saying Edinburgh is dark at 1pm....aye Poppy dream on its not that bad here and then the cocktail delivery. She is a compulsive spender lol
I assumed they gifted her the cocktails. She sure is keen to have her boobs out recently, eh?

Great to see her getting in the spirit of Halloween....sight of her in the bath certainly scared me ! 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Great to see her getting in the spirit of Halloween....sight of her in the bath certainly scared me ! 🤢
Could scare anyone especially when she scrunches up her face🤣😳

I feel like she does the “ugly” face thing because she knows she’s a catfish and looks better in pictures so does them to be “real”🤣

At least with her being stuck in the house all summer, we’ve not had to witness the sight of her trotters crammed into some too tight trainers that look absolutely bleeping ridiculous this year 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.