PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She litreally doesn't give a tit and I feel like she posts it on her stories to piss people off on purpose.

Look at me mixing my cocktails 'cause I have no other purpose in life but to eat, drink and do duck all.

Get a job poppy!!

Reactions: 7
What an actual prick, no one in Edinburgh should be going to other peoples houses! Or at least if they are, don’t be posting it on insta? Silly cow...

Just wanted to mention her arse - I don’t even think that is her arse, I think it’s just back fat... look at the pic I have posted below, you can see that she has no arse, she’s shaped like that whatlauraloves - like her arse is on backwards! Also, strategic arm placement to hide her huge belly!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her arse has always been huge and I’m sure she was aware of this, just more attention seeking

Reactions: 1
She really needs to be called out on breaking lock down rules. Surely people who live in Edinburgh and who follow her are fully aware it’s against the rules??

Reactions: 5
What an actual prick, no one in Edinburgh should be going to other peoples houses! Or at least if they are, don’t be posting it on insta? Silly cow...

Just wanted to mention her arse - I don’t even think that is her arse, I think it’s just back fat... look at the pic I have posted below, you can see that she has no arse, she’s shaped like that whatlauraloves - like her arse is on backwards! Also, strategic arm placement to hide her huge belly!
I was thinking the same...it looked too high up to be her bum

Reactions: 4

Exactly the same shape as Laura loves...

• Wow
I thought the red dress wasn't bad but those shoes 🤮 also don't mean to sound bad but she should have worn tights

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A large arse is aspirational when it’s achieved through exercise
Not because you sit on it all day and it’s merged with your back fat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So that dress is sold out on PLT. Like someone above predicted considering she received those PLT parcels ages ago 🙄 wtfs the point in advertising a dress which no one can buy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quickly popped on to say omg her arse. The biggest part of it is close to her back... it’s literally that shape cause she sits on it so much!! It pushes the fat up towards her back!! I’d be mortified if that was my bum!!!

So that dress is sold out on PLT. Like someone above predicted considering she received those PLT parcels ages ago 🙄 wtfs the point in advertising a dress which no one can buy
Not sure many will buy based on her modelling of it skills !

Reactions: 2
She’s a pig! shes greedy and loves to eat which is why I spotted a McDonald’s sweet chilli dip in her kitchen. Probably eats so much junk behind closed doors! Also her feet and toes are so ugly and large🤢🤢 looks like her skin condition has flared up too View attachment 296084
I'm sorry but those feet are straight out of Lord of the Rings. She looks like Bilbo Baggins.
Plus those shoes should be peep TOE not PEEP FOOT. Why is her whole foot hanging out the front with her thumb toes?! 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but those feet are straight out of Lord of the Rings. She looks like Bilbo Baggins.
Plus those shoes should be peep TOE not PEEP FOOT. Why is her whole foot hanging out the front with her thumb toes?! 🤮🤮
She has huge toes they look ginormous like monster munches🤮🤮🤮🤮 yuck she didn’t even paint them so they look so large and chunky

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has huge toes they look ginormous like monster munches🤮🤮🤮🤮 yuck she didn’t even paint them so they look so large and chunky
Theyre absolutely foul. I can see past the psoriasis, fair enough but those shoes/feet..inexcusable.

I dont understand why you'd pair those big clumpy shoes with a dress like that. Can't believe she sent the pics to Jess for her to gush over. Never known anyone to seek validation as much as Poppy does. Her head must be as big as her big toe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theyre absolutely foul. I can see past the psoriasis, fair enough but those shoes/feet..inexcusable.

I dont understand why you'd pair those big clumpy shoes with a dress like that. Can't believe she sent the pics to Jess for her to gush over. Never known anyone to seek validation as much as Poppy does. Her head must be as big as her big toe!
😭😭😭😭😭 big as her toe 😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yup her having a random guy around for what seems the whole day with no mention of who he is was just bizarre when she knows we aren't meant to be doing that in Edinburgh or indeed all surrounding areas.

I guarantee she will have a cross border jaunt in November despite it being stopped unless essential

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.