PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for it.. but... I dont need to see it every other instagram post. Im fat, im all for be happy in yourself, bur being the size I am isnt healthy at all. And I always thought I'd be bigger than Poppy, but recently I've realised, im not 😂

Edit..
The Sophie Payne thread is very quiet. Is there one for Harry jayne? Or the weird one? I can imagine she gets right up some people's noses (I love her though 😂)
I can't find the Sophie Payne thread 🧐 do you have a link to it please?

So is she called the weird one? I'm easily confused.

Have you seen Poppy's latest post. I like the dress, but not on her.
Yes she is called the weirdone.

And I'm sorry but that dress does nothing for her ....those kind of dresses require decent underwear, something she doesn't appear to have...also the shoes ?? No !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes she is called the weirdone.

And I'm sorry but that dress does nothing for her ....those kind of dresses require decent underwear, something she doesn't appear to have...also the shoes ?? No !
I didn't notice the shoes at first, they do not go with that dress.
I'm going to have a nosey at the wierd one

Reactions: 1
When she makes huge amounts of food and then says “this will last me 2 weeks” why is she then still cooking new foods and those foods are never shared again...? 2 days max I’d say!
She’s a pig! shes greedy and loves to eat which is why I spotted a McDonald’s sweet chilli dip in her kitchen. Probably eats so much junk behind closed doors! Also her feet and toes are so ugly and large🤢🤢 looks like her skin condition has flared up too
A2A251AF-909F-41DD-881C-13EBDAECB7B3.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I do like that dress and I think her make up looks really nice but the pics don’t exactly evoke the OMG reaction that Jess sent her when she allegedly saw those pics 😂

• Haha
She's definitely those sizes but she is also tall 5'8 so carries it well.
But when you compare her to others that are the same size she looks so much smaller

Im the same size as what she says and i look like a whale 🐋 😂. Im jealous of her figure

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do like that dress and I think her make up looks really nice but the pics don’t exactly evoke the OMG reaction that Jess sent her when she allegedly saw those pics 😂
Yeah the touching the mirror picture made me cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry I think she looks horrific - the greasy hair, 80’s style dress and the shoes ruin it completely - it’s a no from me

The dress looks terrible on her, I think it hilarious that so many people leave her comments actually bigging her up when she looks like a mess... also her bum in that photo does not look good..... her bum looks like a ginormous wonky shaped chicken nugget

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says she wouldn’t have worn this a few years ago, however I very much doubt she would actually wear this dress out of the house, I’ve noticed that she plays it quite safe while going out while wearing more ‘daring’ stuff just for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a shame she doesn't have decent friends to tell her the truth..Jess saying she looks ' amazing ' ...amazing compared to what exactly?

I think it's great if she truly believes she looks amazing but she is being paid to inspire ..
There is nothing aspirational about an ill fitting dress with bad shoes on a plus size body.

She says she wouldn’t have worn this a few years ago, however I very much doubt she would actually wear this dress out of the house, I’ve noticed that she plays it quite safe while going out while wearing more ‘daring’ stuff just for content.
Exactly this ! She has been wearing that long black skirt to death that she got from Jess ...

Her BIG TOES!!! What’s happening there???! I don’t hate the dress and think she looks nice but the faux sexy model poses are not good. Those shoes are awful and don’t go at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who is that guy she’s with on her stories? He’s not from their household, I thought household mixing was banned?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who is that guy she’s with on her stories? He’s not from their household, I thought household mixing was banned?
Is Edinburgh still in lockdown? If it is, it's not like she's ever followed the rules throughout the pandemic. I'd love for some to report her.

Reactions: 5
Is Edinburgh still in lockdown? If it is, it's not like she's ever followed the rules throughout the pandemic. I'd love for some to report her.
Edinburgh is in tier 3 restrictions. No mixing households. Poppy does what she wants, no rules apply to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Edinburgh is in tier 3 restrictions. No mixing households. Poppy does what she wants, no rules apply to her.
She's a bell end. I'm even more annoyed with people like her at the moment. She'll only take it seriously if she catches it or someone in her family does.
My mum has got covid, not left the house since March, but had to go to the doctor's so has caught it there. It just makes me angry that these people who flout the rules, come away Scot free.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.