PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't usually get riled up by things like this but think her stories tonight have really shown her true colours. Fed up of 'influencers' banging on about being kind on the Internet or having a 'woe is me' moment when someone says negative about them (we only saw this YESTERDAY with Poppy and her reported photo) only to be followed up by sharing something equally as mean, thinking its ok because they're not naming them directly or tagging them. Can you imagine if someone snapped a picture of Poppy in secret and uploaded it with derogatory/mocking comments to be seen by potentially over 30,000 people???? Shows she lives with her head so far up her own arse that she can't see when she's doing something she would rip people apart for doing to her. Same with the Airbnb people and boys on Tinder. Hypocrisy in its purest form

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has proven tonight that anyone who worries #bekind is a special kind of knob

Reactions: 10
I reckon a few people will call her out about last night. She’s so far in her privileged bubble, she is completely out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 8
Her content is soo lacking of any substance the only way she can get engagement is when she post's things like last night and the air bnb saga ...laughing at other people's expense shows her up for exactly what she is... vacuous, immature and at her core spiteful and unkind.

Reactions: 7
If anyone does call her out, I'm sure we'll get a post about trolls and then lots of people licking her arse. Poppy will never take responsibility for her actions.

Reactions: 11
As someone said above- her content is so tit all she does is lay in bed all day and surface to eat like some sort of nocturnal wild animal. I don’t get why any brands would want to work with her. If it’s that easy to be am influencer- (eat tit, slag people off, show pics of your fat rolls) then sign me up!!!

Reactions: 11
I dont see aby weight loss to be honest.
Look back on her post when she had thr red dress on in Jess.. then look at the one she uploaded the weekend, she looks no smaller.

And the side underwear shot ans the side one onstories, because of the colour of the "oversized" top, shes all blended in.

Reactions: 4
I’m suprised she slagged milli off what did she say?
Basically Jess and Milli went on a little staycation somewhere and they were going out to a restaurant, Jess got all dressed up but Milli forgot to bring any of his “nice” clothes and went in joggers. Bare in mind it was just a burger joint they went to lol, but yeah Jess did a few stories saying how she’s annoyed at Milli about it

then poppy did these weird stories a day later when she was cooking I believe and recording so as though we’re candidly hearing her chatting with her roommate. And they were just talking about milli and how he wore joggers to dinner lol. Just seemed really weird for her to be doing that it’s like who is she?? and jess didn’t repost the stories from what I saw either

Reactions: 3
Basically Jess and Milli went on a little staycation somewhere and they were going out to a restaurant, Jess got all dressed up but Milli forgot to bring any of his “nice” clothes and went in joggers. Bare in mind it was just a burger joint they went to lol, but yeah Jess did a few stories saying how she’s annoyed at Milli about it

then poppy did these weird stories a day later when she was cooking I believe and recording so as though we’re candidly hearing her chatting with her roommate. And they were just talking about milli and how he wore joggers to dinner lol. Just seemed really weird for her to be doing that it’s like who is she?? and jess didn’t repost the stories from what I saw either
What’s it got to do with her anyway?! How rude. Like surely that was posted intentionally then as you could have easily deleted it

Reactions: 5
What’s it got to do with her anyway?! How rude. Like surely that was posted intentionally then as you could have easily deleted it
Exactly! A few of us said this, it just seems like poppy has no idea about respect and boundaries and I think she went overboard at that point and thought she was being funny when it really wasn’t... it’s just made her seem like a weirdo. It was definitely posted intentionally she even wrote on the stories saying she kept the background chat on as it sounded cool lol. She’s a mess. I really dislike her she’s such a witch

Reactions: 6
Stress ????!!!!!! ...what stress would that be ? Which Guosto meal to choose ?! Or which next person to be unkind to for shits and giggles on her Instagram?! Or which colour eyeshadow to apply to lie on the sofa?! ...she's an absolute joker ! She already said her psoriasis is bad because she is drinking too much ...so now its the central heating and stress?! Here's a suggestion...go for a walk !

Reactions: 12
I’m sure with the Jess stories she had typed that she was going to put music over the video but then realised how funny the conversation was in the background of something along them lines because I remember thinking it weren’t that great of a stor

Reactions: 1
I’m sure with the Jess stories she had typed that she was going to put music over the video but then realised how funny the conversation was in the background of something along them lines because I remember thinking it weren’t that great of a stor
But it wasn't her story to tell and to be slagging Milli off wasn't cool. She knew exactly what she was doing....

Reactions: 8
But it wasn't her story to tell and to be slagging Milli off wasn't cool. She knew exactly what she was doing....
Yeah I’ve not said it was her story to tell. I’m saying it’s odd she could have chosen to put music over it but thought it was a funny story for everyone to hear because I remember thinking it would probs be a sex / tinder convo

Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest insta story and realised it was posted at 4am 🙄 she must have a terrible sleep routine

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. Theres a huge difference between giving your own husband tit & someone else doing it. I think the reality with these instagram "friends" is that it's all fake. In normal life they probably wouldnt like each other but the desire to be instagram influencers brings them together. I would think most people that only follow one of them would then follow the other aswell if they are seen on stories or posts trying on clothes/going out etc.

Reactions: 6
I think Jess gets on with Poppy and seems to have a 'relationship' with that awful whatlauraloves creature but I agree its comes across more as a blow smoke up arse I love your freebie dress relationship rather than a sincere friendship. Jess appears to have a big circle of friends in real life which doesn't surprise me as she is fun.

Reactions: 7
I think Jess gets on with Poppy and seems to have a 'relationship' with that awful whatlauraloves creature but I agree its comes across more as a blow smoke up arse I love your freebie dress relationship rather than a sincere friendship. Jess appears to have a big circle of friends in real life which doesn't surprise me as she is fun.

Funny I was just think the same although not sure Laura and jess seem friendly anymore. They live pretty close compared to with poppy but not saw them in anything together in yonks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.