PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not from the side it doesn't?
Definitely does, check out her underwear mirror selfies from a few months ago and she’s visibly smaller. Not by loads and not as much as you’d think considering that she’s had wls, but she is losing weight.

Reactions: 2
Definitely does, check out her underwear mirror selfies from a few months ago and she’s visibly smaller. Not by loads and not as much as you’d think considering that she’s had wls, but she is losing weight.
Definitely not by much considering it's been 3 months now? And she is still wearing a size 28 /30/32 ...not sure what the predicted weightloss 3 months on should be but I would imagine its way more than a stone?

Reactions: 2
I can't tell, it doesn't look like she's lost anything to me.

Reactions: 4
The bigger you are the longer it takes to notice a change. I would imagine that she was at least over 25stone at her largest so she would need to lose several stone before it starts to show eternally as the first fat to go is internal. I’m not giving her any credit as I think her attitude concerning the wls is awful.

Reactions: 5
The next issue she’ll face is the all the loose skin. From one thing to another. She’s annoying but I’d never wish anyone to be miserable. I think like most have already said and commented she needs to See and speak to someone - relating to the weight aspect.

other than that I also find her very childish and not so sure on her being anInstagram influence person, just don’t get it. Maybe she was interesting before but all it is now is food, booze and shite talk. Not even good shite talk

Reactions: 3
This is so trivial but honestly could you imagine if someone was recording her in the street without her permission, what even was the point of that story.
I mean was she mocking him... surely our princess poppy wouldnt be doing that as she doesnt like anything negative being being done on or said about her? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
This is so trivial but honestly could you imagine if someone was recording her in the street without her permission, what even was the point of that story.
I mean was she mocking him... surely our princess poppy wouldnt be doing that as she doesnt like anything negative being being done on or said about her? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She is such a hypocritical hypocrite !!!! So much for being kind !! Definitely laughing at him not with him ...she is becoming increasingly more vile

Reactions: 7
She is such a hypocritical hypocrite !!!! So much for being kind !! Definitely laughing at him not with him ...she is becoming increasingly more vile
Exactly.

And if you’ve got nothing but this kind of stuff to post and share just keep quiet. She didn’t need to post it. It’s kind of what you think is funny is your immature when younger but when you grow up you realise actually it’s not funny.
and just in case anyone says otherwise each time their own.
Don’t sprout be kind and record people slyly Cos it’s for one reason only.

Reactions: 5
Exactly.

And if you’ve got nothing but this kind of stuff to post and share just keep quiet. She didn’t need to post it. It’s kind of what you think is funny is your immature when younger but when you grow up you realise actually it’s not funny.
And as someone had said earlier, she would be soo annoyed if someone filmed her when she was being silly ( which she is a lot of the time when she is out ) and posted online for all to snicker at ...

Reactions: 6
The next issue she’ll face is the all the loose skin. From one thing to another. She’s annoying but I’d never wish anyone to be miserable. I think like most have already said and commented she needs to See and speak to someone - relating to the weight aspect.

other than that I also find her very childish and not so sure on her being anInstagram influence person, just don’t get it. Maybe she was interesting before but all it is now is food, booze and shite talk. Not even good shite talk
She already has the loose skin. It's all saggy yet.

Reactions: 1
Exactly.

Totally agree. Maybe she should go join him for a bit of cardio. I've heard it burns more calories than standing in the window passing judgement 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The poor guy might be homeless and is moving constantly to keep himself warm. She's such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The poor guy might be homeless and is moving constantly to keep himself warm. She's such a twit.
Quite possibly, he's clearly embarrassed to be doing it hence him stopping when a car comes so can you imagine how he'd feel knowing she's broadcast him to all her followers. Her tiny mind really cant comprehend her actions and how they affect people sometimes

Reactions: 15
Quite possibly, he's clearly embarrassed to be doing it hence him stopping when a car comes so can you imagine how he'd feel knowing she's broadcast him to all her followers. Her tiny mind really cant comprehend her actions and how they affect people sometimes
Then again miss poppy wouldn’t understand she went to private school, she’s from a place of privilege so it’s just not something she thinks about. She’s so bloody stupid!! Imagine if someone was recording her and calling her a fatty, different scenario I know but same kinda thing!!!! No one likes being secretly recorded. Silly cow. Also her face looks slimmer I’m guessing it’s because before she used to chomp down huge portions and suddenly she’s drastically stopped eating like a wild boar and now eats like a wild boar in smaller portions 😂

Reactions: 8
Wow 28 is she? And can’t fathom he’s possibly mentally ill?
The reality is, she needs more help

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.