PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw someone else I follow share her post and say how ‘inspirational’ Poppy is and I just don’t get it. I think Poppy would be a lot more inspirational if she talked openly and honestly about her struggles with food and her weight.
Nothing inspirational about drinking alcohol knowing its going to make your psoriasis worse or eating KFC having just had WLS ! These so called friends of hers do her no favours by congratulating her behaviour..!

Reactions: 9
Nothing inspirational about drinking alcohol knowing its going to make your psoriasis worse or eating KFC having just had WLS ! These so called friends of hers do her no favours by congratulating her behaviour..!
Exactly. She’s surrounded herself with enablers and people who pander to her. If she just acknowledged that all of her health issues have been due to years of poor diet and very little exercise that would be inspirational, but there’s never any kind of hint that she’s dealing with that side of things.

Oh and before anyone comes at me, I know some bigger people’s health is just fine, and that smaller people suffer with her same issues, but from what I’ve seen, the issues that Poppy has raised about herself are linked to her weight.

Reactions: 5
I think she probably gets paid well from ads, she posts plus size clothes for brands like river island and evans and I think there’s less plus size influencers so I reckon that’s where her money comes from. But if she was moaning about opening pr stuff then that’s stupid if it’s literally your job / what you want to be. I would love some gifted clothes lol.
Not sure it will count much for her future retirement pension 😂

Reactions: 3
Just saw someone else I follow share her post and say how ‘inspirational’ Poppy is and I just don’t get it. I think Poppy would be a lot more inspirational if she talked openly and honestly about her struggles with food and her weight.
Definitely. She isn’t inspirational in my opinion, she just seems to do things for the image of being “BOPO” and you can tell it’s not genuine it’s fake. Also she said how her body and diet has changed but was downing alcohol and eating kfc only the other night? Weird

Is she for real or just unintelligent?
She writes in the same text that she had a major surgery, that her diet and lifestyle have altered dramatically (so her diet was worse than this?! Wow!), and then that she consumed probably too much alcohol in the weekend.
Where is the logic?

Reactions: 6
I've no words.
Its like shes waiting for trolls.
Put a video up of her Eating KFC, excess drinking. Then the next day how she's low and had a "do nothing day" [probably come down off the alcohol, I get depressed after alcohol] then a post how her psoriasis is bad and her diet has changed dramatically since her 'major operation of WLS.
Poppy.
YOU'RE NOT HELPING YOURSELF HUN.

The Instagram police have removed her pic ...its been deemed offensive for some reason so she's going off on one...her indignation and proclamations of injustice will at least give her something to do for the rest of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Instagram police have removed her pic ...its been deemed offensive for some reason so she's going off on one...her indignation and proclamations of injustice will at least give her something to do for the rest of the day!
as much as I don’t like poppy, the reason given for the pic being removed is bollocks. If a skinny person has shared the same pose it would have remained. There’s a whole thing about this around on social media at the moment, if it’s a black woman and/or fat woman it gets removed but it’s acceptable if they’re skinny in relation to lots of different content

Reactions: 16
as much as I don’t like poppy, the reason given for the pic being removed is bollocks. If a skinny person has shared the same pose it would have remained. There’s a whole thing about this around on social media at the moment, if it’s a black woman and/or fat woman it gets removed but it’s acceptable if they’re skinny in relation to lots of different content
I agree with this!! It’s wrong. However I think her name is Noame, the plus size black lady whose post removed her breasts were all covered and you couldn’t see them. Poppy’s breast were up close and she wasn’t covering them much... so I’m not surprised it’s been removed someone probably reported it.
55E5F862-1B4C-4CDE-9EB5-5FC37AE296D8.jpeg

Reactions: 1
How the duck is she inspirational? She’s basically stayed all bed lying in her own filth all day yesterday and now she’s had a flare up cos she ate tit and drank too much. I’m sorry but that picture is gross and way TMI for insta .. I wouldn’t wanna see it even if she was a size 8😂

Reactions: 12
How the duck is she inspirational? She’s basically stayed all bed lying in her own filth all day yesterday and now she’s had a flare up cos she ate tit and drank too much. I’m sorry but that picture is gross and way TMI for insta .. I wouldn’t wanna see it even if she was a size 8😂
We didn't need to see 4 pictures to understand she is having a psoriasis flare up ! She must really want to drink if she is prepared to put up with her body hurting like that...

I agree with this!! It’s wrong. However I think her name is Noame, the plus size black lady whose post removed her breasts were all covered and you couldn’t see them. Poppy’s breast were up close and she wasn’t covering them much... so I’m not surprised it’s been removed someone probably reported it. View attachment 289926
She hides the worst part which would be the bottom I imagine😄
Seriously I don't mind, even the nudity (I'm European lol) but the social media hate it in general. Puritanism at its best.

I found it very indulgent actually. I can’t find anyone one inspirational when they partly to blame for the issues they are facing.

I was on medication, I didn’t drink for two years because my liver was under pressure. Not a bleeping drop.

She’s tragic

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch her stories before she deleted them?

Basically just said if she shares a horrible dm she gets on her stories she doesn't like the fact that she gets called out on it for spreading hate and why should she not acknowledge it.

I feel like the best thing to do for your MH is delete and ignore?! Not share on your stories to get everyone to message you telling you how great you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah people are tit Poppy except you though when you rounded on that Airbnb host very very publicly.

I just feel like being on Instagram is the worst thing for her at the minute. I understand it’s very isolating and she has a online sense of validation but her headspace just doesn’t seem right to me.

I think she’s so used to getting constant praise from her followers and her very pandering friends that whenever someone is remotely negative or calls her out she can’t handle it. I remember a q&a she did a while ago and someone asked how she dealt with trolls and she said she hadn’t really been trolled, however I think in recent months that has changed and she’s received a bit of backlash and she’s just not cut out for it because she’s so incredibly immature.

Reactions: 7
She's a complete and utter fool. She preaches about positivity etc. And I genuinely believe she's the complete opposite

Reactions: 5
So now she’s on a “if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything” rant. Maybe she should have taken her own advice the other day when she was slagging off her mates husband

If you put your whole life out on social media people are going to comment on it, if you don’t want people’s opinions don’t put tit out there

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.