PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it absolutely shocking that she receives messages, they must have missed her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now she’s on a “if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything” rant. Maybe she should have taken her own advice the other day when she was slagging off her mates husband

If you put your whole life out on social media people are going to comment on it, if you don’t want people’s opinions don’t put tit out there
YES!!!!! So bloody spot on I was thinking this too when I saw her posts. She is a witch and a bully herself so she’s obviously attracting what she puts out silly mare

I don’t get what she’s talking about. Did someone send her hate?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m confused as to why she’s shaming this man for his response when she literally said she’s a freak. Why respond at all?

Having seen the pictures of her today I would say Nathan has had a lucky escape ...

Remind me again how old the hoodie muppets are ? 12 ? I'm embarrassed for them ...almost 30 ! Embarrassing!

Imagine being their neighbours.
"Nearly 30"
Acting like a pair of kids. So disrespectful

Reactions: 6
Preaching about people not saying nice things when just 4 weeks ago she publicly brought down someone’s livelihood because there was a frigging mouse in their accommodation. Jeeeez, this girl hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 8
As someone who was on tinder for years and used to get all manner of gross messages from creepy men which I laughed at with my friends I do kind of see her point of view, and i suppose at least she covered his pic.

I think with Poppy though we know she has that bully side to her so it becomes not so funny and also the fact she has thousands of followers it’s a bit harsh on the guy 😂

Reactions: 2
Bit of a Freudian slip using the pinnochio nose filter ! Nathan asked her all the questions she usually loves to chat about when she is showing off and being annoying ...I'm sure her tinder profile is less than honest as we all know she is the queen of angles !

She shares things like how she’s a super freak then wonders why she gets the wrong type of attention from men. You get what you put out Poppy hun, maybe stop sharing your sex life out in the open and you wouldn’t look so easy and desperate

She shares things like how she’s a super freak then wonders why she gets the wrong type of attention from men. You get what you put out Poppy hun, maybe stop sharing your sex life out in the open and you wouldn’t look so easy and desperate
This is what I don’t get. If I was pushing on line what I get up to what I’m into all the time wouldn’t that be to help me find people by them messaging me etc? Although I know not all attention is the attention you want but still. Why would I As a public profile whether social media or a dating shagging app go on about loving anal and then find it offensive or hilarious that someone wants to meet up and states they also anal 🤣 Just as an example

I just don’t get These people. All talk maybe.

I guess the whole I don’t hate men is becuase this has been brought up here before

Reactions: 3
Well she was showing everyone her sex toys the other night, not surprised people feel they can message her about stuff like that

Well she was showing everyone her sex toys the other night, not surprised people feel they can message her about stuff like that
She’s a vulgar 30 year old woman who looks nothing like her photos, I’m shocked she even gets asked out to be fair... she looks how she is On the inside, irritating and obnoxious

I use tinder and I get loads of creepy messages off guys, I regularly share them on my Instagram stories so I don’t see the issue of what she posted. I thought it was quite funny.

Her stories - I love how she says she’s bought the top in a 30/32 so it’s “oversized” on her. No hun. It fits you. Slightly loose, I’ll give you that, but definitely not oversized!

Reactions: 8
I use tinder and I get loads of creepy messages off guys, I regularly share them on my Instagram stories so I don’t see the issue of what she posted. I thought it was quite funny.
Most of her content annoys me, but i often find the tinder posts are quite funny.

Her stories - I love how she says she’s bought the top in a 30/32 so it’s “oversized” on her. No hun. It fits you. Slightly loose, I’ll give you that, but definitely not oversized!
And clothing from yours comes up big too...I wear 16 tops but a 16 top from yours usually drowns me

Most of her content annoys me, but i often find the tinder posts are quite funny.
The tinder posts are funny but her childish responses back ( via Instagram) aren't. Last nights message from Nathan was standard Tinder but instead of responding back with a modicum of humour she feigned indignation, which was slightly out of character considering she is constantly vulgar in reference to sex and regularly talks about her dildo(s) ...

The tinder posts are funny but her childish responses back ( via Instagram) aren't. Last nights message from Nathan was standard Tinder but instead of responding back with a modicum of humour she feigned indignation, which was slightly out of character considering she is constantly vulgar in reference to sex and regularly talks about her dildo(s) ...
I have to admit that I watched her stories on mute. I read the message that he sent and that was it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.