Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine advertising dildos when your mum and brother watch your stories 😂 maybe I’m to much of a prude 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not loving the hair either. Agree that it’s quite ageing and, dare I say it, just a bit dull? I much prefer her with vibrant coloured hair.

I’m sure she couldn’t give a shiny shite what I think though 😂

Reactions: 2
Not loving the hair either. Agree that it’s quite ageing and, dare I say it, just a bit dull? I much prefer her with vibrant coloured hair.

I’m sure she couldn’t give a shiny shite what I think though 😂
It’s the patchy blonde and orange front though, not just her it’s what I hate whenever I see this brown with a blonde front. A lot never seem to have it even.

Reactions: 4
She can eat what the heck she likes obviously but its disappointing to see having had major surgery to help with weight loss that her food choices are still poor...along with all the sugar laden drinks ..

Reactions: 5
She can eat what the heck she likes obviously but its disappointing to see having had major surgery to help with weight loss that her food choices are still poor...along with all the sugar laden drinks ..
Well
It’ll go one way or another for her. She doesn’t want to push it to end up with a second surgery fail & the pain literal pain from eating/drinking something that her body will no longer be able to handle. This is why it’s so important to come to terms with your relationship with food before having the stomach surgery. But who am I to comment!

That threw me too. I honestly didn't even know her food would be an option so soon after surgery then I thought maybe her pal doesn't know so she is acting normal....but then her pal must know just as we all do.

Isn't bread the enemy of wls 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That threw me too. I honestly didn't even know her food would be an option so soon after surgery then I thought maybe her pal doesn't know so she is acting normal....but then her pal must know just as we all do.

Isn't bread the enemy of wls 🤷‍♀️
the food she seems to be eating are not what she should be eating. I had a gastric sleeve and had to be on liquid for a week, purée for another week, soft foods a week after, then you slowly introduce crunchy foods and slowly back to normal, she is either ordering and not eating It or she’s pushing herself already to the point of being ill.

I can eat normal foods, like bread, meat, chocolate etc but with the bypass those kinds of foods are really hard to digest and causes dumping.
She’s really pushing herself so early on she’s going to fail!

I find it really sad that already she’s out going for meals, drinking mocktails etc the first year is the most important year post surgery, this is the time for her to get her bad habits in check and for the most significant amount of weight loss because after a year it’s harder to lose the weight

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We aren't privy to what counselling she had, if any, prior to this 2nd op but you would hope that the private system would offer up help, support and advice similar to the NHS one. Does perhaps give the wrong impression to those following her and contemplating this surgery?

I'm confused....is she flogging the outfits ..if so err it's called an iron or is this some weird before during after weightloss surgery photo op thing ?
Just trying to figure out what the point of her booking a room in Brighton was for and all the odd pictures she has posted in the last few days !

The post about selecting flattering images has really peeved me. Not really sure why she just comes across a bit smug.

Reactions: 6
The post about selecting flattering images has really peeved me. Not really sure why she just comes across a bit smug.
I thought incredibly rude and defensive...her Instagram has always been about posting pics that have misled about her size ! I think those of us that have followed her for a while were more than aware of this and accepted it as her thing because we liked her. The fact she now needs to address her own deceit so defensively is definitely her issue !!

If you read the comments on the vibrator it seems a few people are unhappy at having to pay import tax on this and it not being disclosed 🤔 and a few snarky comments about influencers peddling their wares without giving full disclosure. Interesting.

God that hair colour is awful on her. I’ve noticed in most outfit pics she posts even the ones she’s advertising her clothes are really creased. Has anyone noticed she still seems to be eating tit after her WLS

Reactions: 7
God that hair colour is awful on her. I’ve noticed in most outfit pics she posts even the ones she’s advertising her clothes are really creased. Has anyone noticed she still seems to be eating tit after her WLS
I’m really surprised this early on shes on on pureeed foods etc. Unless her surgeon has told her other. It’ll be hard though if she’s surrounded by others eating as they please. Especially when I saw the story with her strawberries and her brother had all the popcorn etc. I was a bit like wow 😯

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.