Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised this early on shes on on pureeed foods etc. Unless her surgeon has told her other. It’ll be hard though if she’s surrounded by others eating as they please. Especially when I saw the story with her strawberries and her brother had all the popcorn etc. I was a bit like wow 😯
I think Ben is a bit of an enabler to be honest. Do you remember when he moved in with her in Edinburgh and their breakfast portions were so huge they would have fed my family for the day. Obviously he’s a larger gent himself but I agree it’s a bit rubbish he wasn’t supporting he a bit more.

Reactions: 5
I think Ben is a bit of an enabler to be honest. Do you remember when he moved in with her in Edinburgh and their breakfast portions were so huge they would have fed my family for the day. Obviously he’s a larger gent himself but I agree it’s a bit rubbish he wasn’t supporting he a bit more.
I don’t agree with people having to hide what they eat just because someone else is on a diet or had surgery, she chose to have surgery he didn’t so he shouldn’t be forced to not eat in front of her because of it. I’m just more baffled that she had friends sending her care packages with chocolate in it and her going to Brighton to see her friend and they went out for a meal, why would she putherself through that

Why she not wearing goggles during her Sunbed sesh. Or yes she feels the need like most to tell and show all her followers 🤣 bugs me people not wearing em. Although I know most people hate sunbeds anyway.

Oh god another weekend of her and that ellejayg slobbering all over eachother and thinking they are funny 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed her. Can’t say she’s been impressing me much lately and tbh I agree about low key weight loss images

Reactions: 4
Doesn't the posting of before and after images go against the whole bopo movement that she supposedly is part of ?

Reactions: 2
I'd love to know where she gets all her money from 🤔 Has she worked at all since moving to Edinburgh?

Reactions: 9
I'm interested to see how she juggles being body positive and well health positivity I guess because she literally has to loose weight for health? Although Sophie is balancing it well.

Poppy always gets good angles but this photo really shows her true side. I'm surprised you're even allowed to drive if your belly is touching the wheel. God forbid if she was in an accident, doesn't bare thinking about!
Ads and Affiliate links?
I don’t mind her but there’s nothing more irritating than watch in jokes with her mate and thinking everyone else finds it hilarious.

Reactions: 2
I’m a bisexual woman and I’m just putting it out there.... I get mega gay vibes from her and her friend when they’re together! There seems to be a lot of chemistry there.

Reactions: 6
I’m a bisexual woman and I’m just putting it out there.... I get mega gay vibes from her and her friend when they’re together! There seems to be a lot of chemistry there.
And 3 nights sharing a fairly small bed would suggest a closeness especially as I think this is only the 3rd time they have met ?

I don’t give a hoots about her sexual orientation, but I had to unfollow her after her latest pic.
And also her memes and digs at men and then her post about her angles. idk something doesn’t sit right with me. I feel she thinks she’s holier then thou
I really liked her a few weeks ago but I think she’s turned since having the op

Reactions: 7
I don’t give a hoots about her sexual orientation, but I had to unfollow her after her latest pic.
And also her memes and digs at men and then her post about her angles. idk something doesn’t sit right with me. I feel she thinks she’s holier then thou
I really liked her a few weeks ago but I think she’s turned since having the op
Agree. She's a complete dick. I however won't unfollow as I enjoy carcrash TV 😂

Reactions: 6
She honestly couldn’t care less about he wls.. she doesn’t seem to follow any of the rules. Your told not to go swimming for 6-8 weeks due to the risk of infection to the wounds. And there she is on a swimming pool and hot tub

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She honestly couldn’t care less about he wls.. she doesn’t seem to follow any of the rules. Your told not to go swimming for 6-8 weeks due to the risk of infection to the wounds. And there she is on a swimming pool and hot tub
Wonder why her last wls went bad. Was it just the fact that whatever she had went bad or that she wasn’t sticking to what she was supposed to?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.