Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to do nothing anyway, she has no children or work responsibilities.. she could hire a PT and spend hours in the gym and if she can afford WLS she could afford a weight loss program fresh meals delivered to her door.

The bottom line is she simply doesn’t want to. I’m sure I’ve heard of extremely food obsessed people like her gain weight a year or 2 down the line because they push their stomach to extreme and it eventually enlarges but that could be the gastric band! Does anyone have any info on that? I’d be quite interested to read up on it. If not she could end up very unwell.

Someone mentioned about her failed tinder dates because of her well angles photos... I think it’s absolutely unfair to dupe someone into a date by doing that! The photo of her sat in the car looks completely different to her insta pics.

Rant over.
That’s the thing even if her band had broken surely the time it was working, in an ideal world as I know people will bite my head off for saying, It should have gotten her mentally into knowing when to stop as in large portions or food that maybe doesn’t go down as well.
And I think that’s when I would have tried maybe exercising in some form like if not gym and PT, maybe going for walks even if you didn’t nes. run or jog. Even like YT dance workouts. Again though that’s me and not everyone else.

Although I know from Seeing someone’s comment here about maybe she hasn’t been posting about doing a slimming world style thing but I don’t think there’s been any cutting down, especially with booze too.

That’s why I can’t wrap my head around it, but maybe surgery is needsd in hopes she can’t stop eating so much. Hopefully her brother or family when around her will not eat loads of food that she’ll feel tempted to do the same as she’ll be in agony. if she has a bypass she can’t drink fizzy pop, just all these little things. It’s gonna be a hard road.

Reactions: 1
Didn't make it to the end of video (sorry couldn't watch any longer) did she say she is covering the costs of the surgery?

That’s the thing even if her band had broken surely the time it was working, in an ideal world as I know people will bite my head off for saying, It should have gotten her mentally into knowing when to stop as in large portions or food that maybe doesn’t go down as well.
And I think that’s when I would have tried maybe exercising in some form like if not gym and PT, maybe going for walks even if you didn’t nes. run or jog. Even like YT dance workouts. Again though that’s me and not everyone else.

Although I know from Seeing someone’s comment here about maybe she hasn’t been posting about doing a slimming world style thing but I don’t think there’s been any cutting down, especially with booze too.

That’s why I can’t wrap my head around it, but maybe surgery is needsd in hopes she can’t stop eating so much. Hopefully her brother or family when around her will not eat loads of food that she’ll feel tempted to do the same as she’ll be in agony. if she has a bypass she can’t drink fizzy pop, just all these little things. It’s gonna be a hard road.
It was me who said about not mentioning one way or another if she had attempted to follow any sort of diet.
I'm not saying she has but I'm equally not saying she hasn't just because it hasn't been mentioned on Instagram. If she had she may not have posted because of the fear of negativity from the body positive community, or if it's because her Instagram isn't about that. That being said she possibly hasn't tried either.

I do think that her struggle is not so much about the large portions but about the reason behind food being such a huge part of her life.

She never mentioned the cost no but, to me, it seemed as though this was being done at the same time as the removal of the band. She'd be having surgery anyway.

Reactions: 2
How excited she got over the Jewish food..... she is really going to struggle soooo much. She has an obsession with food and that isn’t going to go away because you have some of your stomach cut away. I hope she’s cut out for the battle ahead 😔 going to be so tough for her

Reactions: 5
How excited she got over the Jewish food..... she is really going to struggle soooo much. She has an obsession with food and that isn’t going to go away because you have some of your stomach cut away. I hope she’s cut out for the battle ahead 😔 going to be so tough for her
It really is. Surgery is tomorrow unless I've misunderstood. There seems to be no prep on her side.

Bypass is the toughest too. I can't even imagine

Reactions: 4
It really is. Surgery is tomorrow unless I've misunderstood. There seems to be no prep on her side.

Bypass is the toughest too. I can't even imagine
Surgery is tonight evening time apparently. I don’t know how it works but I’d have assumed it was the same as other surgery where you can’t eat or drink X amount of hours before. She’s had peanut butter toast today.

Surgery is tonight evening time apparently. I don’t know how it works but I’d have assumed it was the same as other surgery where you can’t eat or drink X amount of hours before. She’s had peanut butter toast today.
Ye I’m tots confused.. if you go private I know from experience you have to do a liver shrinking diet for 2-3 weeks before hand because if your liver is too big they can’t get to your stomach safely so they would abort surgery if it’s too big.

Ye I’m tots confused.. if you go private I know from experience you have to do a liver shrinking diet for 2-3 weeks before hand because if your liver is too big they can’t get to your stomach safely so they would abort surgery if it’s too big.

This is true, I've been through the program on NHS, it was one of the most important things they tell you, she will still have to do that even if private, a fatty liver is a fatty liver whether u have money or not

I don’t get it either? Wouldn’t you out of your own choice, maybe not eat to be safe? Surely it’s better the less food is in her stomach? Can she seriously not leave food alone for 12 hrs?

I don’t get it either? Wouldn’t you out of your own choice, maybe not eat to be safe? Surely it’s better the less food is in her stomach? Can she seriously not leave food alone for 12 hrs?
I think it just further reinforces that this is more a mental issue, the fact that she needs a 'last supper before being restricted rather than approaching it sensibly

Reactions: 6
But isn't this typical behaviour of someone with an eating disorder? Haven't we all done the eat as much as possible before we start our diet on a Monday etc ?

Reactions: 5
But isn't this typical behaviour of someone with an eating disorder? Haven't we all done the eat as much as possible before we start our diet on a Monday etc ?
Yeah we have but that's when we're about to cut down on the good stuff for a few weeks not chop out an organ!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely but not when you are about to go under and the operation poses a risk to your health even more so when you are severely overweight. Can not compare I’m afraid 🤣🤣

Ye but she would have had that opportunity 3 weeks ago before she had to start her liver reducing diet.

Reactions: 3
So she's gone through with it ... I felt incredibly sad seeing the pic of her she just posted.

I genuinely hope it gives her the outcome she wants, but can’t help feel maybe she needs some time off the gram.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.