Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
I'm going against the majority here. Good for her and I hope she has a fun night!

I understand the virus is serious but at the end of the day you can die from anything at any time, she could get run over by a bus tomorrow and she would have missed out on a good night!

So Poppy if you're reading this have a fab night 👌
As someone who just finished my 4th 12hr shift on a covid ward this week, I'd like to personally say what an absolutely selfish bullshit statement to make. I've had to deal with a family who had come in to say goodbye to their 38yr old son who had probably caught covid from some selfish prick with a YOLO attitude.

You ''appreciate the virus is serious but you could get hit by a bus'' I'm so glad a few pints or a visit to your mates house is worth dying for.

In the nicest possible way, fuck off. ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Sozhun

VIP Member
Yes just like Poppy, I am selfish. You do only live once, make the most of it and sod everyone else. I don't owe anyone anything and it's not my problem if someone dies. Unfortunately dying is a fact of life, I've had plenty of family members die from different things which is sad but you learn to move on.

That being said, I actually do wear a mask but only in the places where they are required and I stick to the rule of six but still mix with different people.

Don't get me wrong Poppy has her faults and is irritating at times but she's doing no harm.
Would you have the same attitude to a person having sex without a condom knowing they have HIV? Seeing as ''you don't owe anyone anything and dying is a fact of life''

There is so much I would love to say but I fear it will be wasted on your tiny brain. Off you fuck far away from any one who's life is actually valued and appreciated and keep that mask strapped to your face for I dare say, its keeping the bullshit in too 😷💩

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Em_

VIP Member
Does anyone else miss notifications for this thread and can never find it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Poppy Adams- Lockdown violater, junk food annihilator, farting in bed with men , WLS rules she doesn’t care about them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

LellsBells

VIP Member
She said on last night's live that she wants the refund to pay for this week's trip to Glasgow 🤣

In fairness I'd go mental if I saw a mouse because I'm terrified of anything like that. My bags would've been packed straight away!!!

I only watched part of the live but Sarah was chatting about how she heard Poppy telling the guy she slept with on Saturday night to slap her hard on the arse, the next morning Sarah got into bed with them, all 3 farted away while watching TV in bed. When Sarah got out of the bed Poppy and the guy had round 2. I found it all very strange 😣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for the people who mistake Instagramers as their "friends". They could have replied to 10, 20, 100 or 1000 other people. It doesn't mean they need to reply to you. They don't work for you. I do find it weird when things like this bother people. It's not like your mum's ignoring you... Let it go..

If anyone follows Poppy, give her honeycomb recipe a go 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 so easy

Reactions: 16

Sozhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Trolling tattle with all her food pics, she can't stay at home she needs her next fix

Jadeybaby

This whole pandemic has just shone a light on how fucking selfish people are! I'm in one of the tighter restrictions outside Glasgow and the amount of people breaking the rules is unbelievable whilst i haven't saw family in months! I've had to unfollow her cannot stomach her bratty behaviour she acts like such a child it's cringe to watch, she takes no responsibility for anything. Hope she fucks off back to mum and dad's.

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
...Never heard such a piss poor justification in defense of someone behaving in such a selfish manner and completely defying the whole spirit of what the lockdown means and why it is necessary.

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I have barely left my flat for months, I work from home, I live on my own and yes a lot of the time it’s shit but it’s the right thing to do. It’s people like her who are making this whole situation worse and prolonging it for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Oh she can absolutely fuck off with those stories about food shops and Covid she’s been off gallivanting up and down the county for the past 2 months seeing everyone with absolutely 0 social distancing then has the cheek to say people in shops don’t social distance?

Pizzledizzle

I don’t understand those people that travel about, mixing with many many different households and only wearing a mask when suits during a global pandemic so I guess fuck you back love.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I find out of all her friends, this ellejay character to be the most irritating one. The way she acts is so strange, she reminds me of Gollum in lord of the rings

Thread title suggestion

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I’m poppy and I like travelling to and fro, even though there’s a covid pando idc! gimme that big ol bowl of gousto!

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
She is feeling "horribly anxious" about going into the shop...I'm sorry HOW MANY pubs and restaurants has she been in recently? Fuck off you attention seeking twat.

Reactions: 14

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Weight loss on your own is really hard for most, I'm a 24/26 myself have been overweight since the day I was born (11lb) I don't eat excessively, don't put sugar in tea, drink fizzy drinks you know the obvious things you can cut out and a stone just magically falls off you, tried all the diet clubs nothing works long term, even went down the WLS route myself but backed out, going thru the NHS is a harrowing 18 month long experience all to have a healthy part of my body cut away to have the desired NHS weight. Your teeth n hair fall out cz you can't absorb nutrients, the food doesn't even go in the stomach it's bypassed right to the intestine. I'm quite healthy and young so, I didn't want to be thin that much to go to those extremes.

Poppy saying she's doing it to fix her health problems and replacing them with other ones, you have to get check ups every year for life and go on a range of vitamins for life, never mind the hanging skin she will have. Bank of mum and dad will surely sort that I suppose.

But Poppy has done this to herself, I'm naturally a fat person, we do exist, I don't binge, eat chocolate or crisps, I Make home cooked meals, don't drink, sometimes I'm like what the fuck am I meant to do?!? Accepting my fat body for now for my sanity but she is a big greedy guts! All the food she shows on insta! And that's just the stuff she shows and thinks it's ok, wonder what she's eating secretly. It's a shame tho she was clearly quite lonely in Edinburgh, that Millie seems to have disappeared. Anyway she needs to do something cz it is a safety issue when she can't clip the seatbelt in the car.

• Heart

Chirpy

Is it just me or is £15 for a worn blouse from Yours a bit steep? I’ve no issue with people selling unwanted clothes if they’re in good condition, it’s better than sending them to landfill, but I don’t know where she’s pulled some of those prices from!

TheMeg

Veering off topic here but does anyone get highly irritated by the lip liner? Like why does her Cupid’s bow look almost like a straight line? She over lines that area and it bugs the hell out of me. Just saying!! As you were....

• Heart

Lurkaroundyou

I'm going against the majority here. Good for her and I hope she has a fun night!

I understand the virus is serious but at the end of the day you can die from anything at any time, she could get run over by a bus tomorrow and she would have missed out on a good night!

So Poppy if you're reading this have a fab night 👌
Very much against the majority and the official rules! Also a very irresponsible message. This is why this virus is still here, because of attitudes like this.