Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw she sent jess on plus size a package of edible goodies today.....the most bizarre thing to do when in recovery from your own weight loss surgery surely

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw she sent jess on plus size a package of edible goodies today.....the most bizarre thing to do when in recovery from your own weight loss surgery surely
Jess has become a proper sycophant over Poppy of late. I love the ‘madness of Instagram on the card’. There become so self absorbed recently, the content is literally just me me me!

Reactions: 2
Emptied her cupboard?😂 She won't be able to have those from now on.

Saw her friend sent her some flowers and chocolate... 😂😂😂 shell never be able to eat chocolate without being violently ill. And what a supportive friend lol

So she went private she’s said in her latest Q&A
She looked uncomfortable admitting that bit of information I thought.

Was her first one NHS ? Could be that she wasted all the money from that one by regaining the weight that she wasn't eligible again ? I believe the costs are in excess of £5,000 ?

She looked uncomfortable admitting that bit of information I thought.

Was her first one NHS ? Could be that she wasted all the money from that one by regaining the weight that she wasn't eligible again ? I believe the costs are in excess of £5,000 ?
For a private bypass she would have paid 10k or around that figure. A band is 5k

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not sure why people seem funny about that. If it makes her happy and more confident then that’s her choice?

Reactions: 5
I personally think it’s a waste of money for something people can do for free with simple calorie counting and moving more. But I really like poppy. I think she comes across as such a nice and kind person, a good friend and lovely personality. So if this makes her happy, then that’s great and I’m happy she went through with it. I think it will help her a lot with the health issues she’s had from being on the larger side. I’m intrigued to see how she’s going to get on.

Reactions: 3
She's back posting and looking well I think but the sad reality is now her food is minimal...4 strawberries and water on her recent trip to the cinema...I'm assuming this is it for her now for the rest of her life? Isn't that terribly sad for someone still only in her 20s ?

Reactions: 4
She's back posting and looking well I think but the sad reality is now her food is minimal...4 strawberries and water on her recent trip to the cinema...I'm assuming this is it for her now for the rest of her life? Isn't that terribly sad for someone still only in her 20s ?
Is this the reality of it?
I thought that eventually you could eat more but I don't know much about the different types of weight loss surgery at all.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know who the comedian is? I understand her reasons for not naming, but I’m dying to know haha

Reactions: 6
I've definitely not heard of him but worked out who he is from the clues above ! ... First name clue for anyone struggling ...the mouse married to Minnie!

• Heart
Not a fan of the new hair. I can understand 'new hair new me' after her surgery but I think this makes her look older 😫

She just suits ginge loads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.