Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all talk a good game but putting it into practice is a completely different ball game...I get the impression most of the limited sex she has had has been drunken one nighters...lets face it we are all brave and throw all inhibitions out the window when we have drunk our own body weight in vodka let's be honest! Reality is she has very little to offer of any relevance as her own experience is zilch !

Also I question the calibre of one night stand men she is sleeping with that think its acceptable to fart in bed with her the next morning ...not keepers that's for sure!
I dunno, when I fart in front of someone especially if I'm in bed with them, it's usually a sign that I'm comfortable and they are probably more of a keeper than if I'm squeezing my bum hole tight all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dunno, when I fart in front of someone especially if I'm in bed with them, it's usually a sign that I'm comfortable and they are probably more of a keeper than if I'm squeezing my bum hole tight all night.
When you known them a while ? This dude she had picked up the night before !

When you known them a while ? This dude she had picked up the night before !
Not so. The guy from the mousegate airbnb was someone she had been speaking to for at least a couple of months. I think that was the entire point of that Airbnb trip — so that she could get with him cos he lives in London and she said he was like 21 so I’m assuming he maybe doesn’t have his own place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That was the same guy she had in her car when it broke down on the first night they went out. (I think!)

Not so. The guy from the mousegate airbnb was someone she had been speaking to for at least a couple of months. I think that was the entire point of that Airbnb trip — so that she could get with him cos he lives in London and she said he was like 21 so I’m assuming he maybe doesn’t have his own place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That was the same guy she had in her car when it broke down on the first night they went out. (I think!)
That explains the farting shenanigans then ! 😉

was this the same guy that was spanking her whilst her mate was in next room and heard the whole thing ? Classy stuff !

Reactions: 1

New thread guys

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.