Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Trolling tattle with all her food pics, she can't stay at home she needs her next fix

Reactions: 16
Who flipping gives links to an outfit like that. No one and I repeat no one wants to copy that look. Absolutely baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion Poppy Adams- Lockdown violater, junk food annihilator, farting in bed with men , WLS rules she doesn’t care about them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone ele noticed that since we caed her out on bad lip overlining she's toned it down quite a bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she looks good on those photos (the dress, the makeup, not sure about the coat+bag).
But she always craves for attention, company. Like she can never be alone. And also probably in desperate need for a shag🤣

Reactions: 3
Another person has come to visit her in her house. Its tiring seeing her break the rules all the time.If she's gonna do it why can't she not upload it to Instagram!?

Reactions: 7
The latest pic Poppy’s posted on the grid - wowsers, she definitely looks like she’s lost weight!

Reactions: 5
I thought that but that dress is very good at hiding sins, and poppy is very good at it too 🤣

Reactions: 4
I thought that but that dress is very good at hiding sins, and poppy is very good at it too 🤣
That dress is a 26 according to her and they are always generous size wise ...I'm an 18 and would need to have bought it in a 14 for it to fit me properly...just to give you an example of just how generous they are !

Reactions: 2
And there she goes again.. drinking alcohol.. no rules seem to apply to this woman at all. The rules are you shouldn’t drink alcohol after WLS for at least a year.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.