Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the inane toothy moronic grin letting the world know once again she is breaking covid rules...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought for a moment that she’d actually ventured out by herself, but nope. I feel sorry for her that she can’t seem to do anything alone.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else miss notifications for this thread and can never find it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find all of the bopo post's shes coming out with jarring after knowing she's had wls.
It's like she wants to love herself but only at the smaller and more acceptable end of the fat scale.

I know she has psoriasis so another part of her she has to learn to love but it just seems like she's still trying to fit in to the category of love yourself at any size just not the size I was when I was hiding myself by using every angle under the sun!

Reactions: 6
I have this on my watch list and never get notifications for it! I’ve always got to search for it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh that's strange. It might be easier for you to click on the menu (3 little lines to the left of the Tattle heading) then click on Watch Threads

Reactions: 1
I have this on my watch list and never get notifications for it! I’ve always got to search for it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've been having the same issue but now at the bottom of my watch list it says 'view closed threads' and when I click there I can find it. Still odd though as it's not closed but at least I can find it again.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s cos this thread is under ‘lifestyle instagramers’ rather than just instagramers which is where I always look for it x

Reactions: 1
Yes! All the time. Only this thread.

Edit to add....even if I search her name it doesn't come up. I have to go to it via a link in the thread about jess. Sometimes I get notifications and it works and other times I think I haven't seen anything about poppy for a while and have to go hunting for it.

If you click on the Watch button up the top, you should get notifications ☺
I have and I get notifications for a day or two and then none and I have to search for the post, it's only this one, none of the others I follow.

Same

Do we need a new thread? Could that be why a few of us aren't getting notifications.

Reactions: 2
Yes! All the time. Only this thread.

Edit to add....even if I search her name it doesn't come up. I have to go to it via a link in the thread about jess. Sometimes I get notifications and it works and other times I think I haven't seen anything about poppy for a while and have to go hunting for it.
I have to search her then go to the second page of results to find her thread. The first one is mentions on the jess one etc. I have it set to watch etc. Annoying

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling she’s probably struggling with the WLS and the want/need to be a “front runner” in the bopo community. It’s like watching car crash tv

Reactions: 3
I’m genuinely surprised she’s not driving to see ellejay for her bday. The stories of them together make me wanna vom

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.