Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha my thoughts exactly! She hasn’t had much success with dating...
She comes across as a bit desperate. She's forever banging on about men and dating etc. I can imagine her being really full on, like constantly texting men she's either not met yet or just been on one date with. Maybe it's just me but that's the vibe I get from her. I've had friends like that, who'd think nothing of binning off their mates on a night out/in to get with some bloke.

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone want dating advice from her?! Not exactly a shining example is she!
I thought this too but she definitely sees her self as some plus size dating guru. It’s odd because in the entire time I’ve followed her, I don’t think she’s has consistently seen someone (or multiple!). Going on tons of of first dates doesn’t make you an expert. It probably just makes you an expert on bad first dates 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she always do that thing with her tongue , whether it be sticking it out for a selfie, or flapping it about in a story.

I am a bit undecided about her, she seems harmless but I dont understand why she would show her sex toys, talk about her own sex life etc...knowing her parents watch the stories. Unless she blocks her parents from viewing it

I used to really like her but my god is she annoying me right now. She said balls instead of eyeballs and she laughed hysterically at it. Its not that funny? She's very immature and childish. Yesterday she was flapping her tongue about and it actually made me feel distressed 😂. I cant watch her stories with sound on anymore. Her voice goes through me.

Reactions: 8
Sorry whoever asked this question is trolling 😂 and Poppy’s reply😂😂shes stuffed more food down in the past couple of months than she ever shown us before
Haha I came here with my screenshot ready to say this was one of your guys right 😂 either that or she got one of her minions to "ask" it to troll us

Sad reality is she can lie and bullshit as much as she likes on her social media no one really is that interested but she can't run away from herself and the lies she tells herself....it doesn't take a genius to work out she is putting on a facade with regards to her WLS and this soo called sex kitten she thinks she is ...her self esteem is in the toilet and no amount of food or imagined sex will fix that...

Reactions: 5
I tried to set up a new thread, but it said the title was too long and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right.
Instafamous1 had the most votes -
Poppy Adams- Lockdown violater, junk food annihilator, farting in bed with men , WLS rules she doesn’t care about them 😂😂

I tried to set up a new thread, but it said the title was too long and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right.
Instafamous1 had the most votes -
Poppy Adams- Lockdown violater, junk food annihilator, farting in bed with men , WLS rules she doesn’t care about them 😂😂
We could just keep it short and name it Piss take Poppy !

• Haha
Just caught up. See she’s got rid of that sex toy she was peddling the other week that her followers had to pay the import charge on and was affiliated.

She does seem to have started to shed a lot of weight though, but I suppose you will if you’ve had a 10k surgery and 1/8 of a stomach.

I just don’t understand why her followers are asking her about dating and sex... I wouldn’t say she appears to be knowledgable about either, she has a really immature approach to both and the advice she gives is so generic.

I just don’t understand why her followers are asking her about dating and sex... I wouldn’t say she appears to be knowledgable about either, she has a really immature approach to both and the advice she gives is so generic.
I thought the same and she also said that she's only got one ex, so I wouldn't call her a relationship expert

I can see why people would ask her questions re dating when your plus size, how to feel more confident because she does come across as confident with dating etc and I used to love her tinder chats and all those old stories in her highlight but I do find the constant talking in different voices a bit annoying

Reactions: 2
I thought the same and she also said that she's only got one ex, so I wouldn't call her a relationship expert
Wouldn't call her an expert of anything to be honest. That bleeping licky tongue thing is so unflattering. She's like a horney 15 year old dying for some attention.

Reactions: 7
I can see why people would ask her questions re dating when your plus size, how to feel more confident because she does come across as confident with dating etc and I used to love her tinder chats and all those old stories in her highlight but I do find the constant talking in different voices a bit annoying
We can all talk a good game but putting it into practice is a completely different ball game...I get the impression most of the limited sex she has had has been drunken one nighters...lets face it we are all brave and throw all inhibitions out the window when we have drunk our own body weight in vodka let's be honest! Reality is she has very little to offer of any relevance as her own experience is zilch !

Also I question the calibre of one night stand men she is sleeping with that think its acceptable to fart in bed with her the next morning ...not keepers that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We can all talk a good game but putting it into practice is a completely different ball game...I get the impression most of the limited sex she has had has been drunken one nighters...lets face it we are all brave and throw all inhibitions out the window when we have drunk our own body weight in vodka let's be honest! Reality is she has very little to offer of any relevance as her own experience is zilch !

Also I question the calibre of one night stand men she is sleeping with that think its acceptable to fart in bed with her the next morning ...not keepers that's for sure!
When she stated that she couldn't do some positions it's like no tit? With our without hip issues missionary would be a challenge.

• Haha
She talks as though she’s some sort of sex goddess, when in reality most of her sexual encounters seem to of been one night stands... sorry but drunk blokes will sleep with anything with a pulse when they’ve got beer goggles on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may come across as confident but without actually successfully dating someone (more than 1 date) her confidence, although important, doesn’t actually seem to be relevant, and I’d go as far as saying that it may actually be a little off-putting because it doesn’t actually come across as particularly genuine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.