Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have barely left my flat for months, I work from home, I live on my own and yes a lot of the time it’s tit but it’s the right thing to do. It’s people like her who are making this whole situation worse and prolonging it for everyone
Her acting like this, is taking the piss out of people like you and me who are playing by the rules. Her smirk winds me up.

Reactions: 7
Truthfully does anyone have that kind of relationship with a good friend? Where they document every little video because they find themselves hilarious? I don’t think it’s humour at all, just highly uncomfortable pretending to wank a piece of string out of your zipper

Reactions: 6
Truthfully does anyone have that kind of relationship with a good friend? Where they document every little video because they find themselves hilarious? I don’t think it’s humour at all, just highly uncomfortable pretending to wank a piece of string out of your zipper
The whole taking videos of eachother is just so they can upload them to insta and tag eachother cos they are both just so hilarious 🙄

Reactions: 3
They’ve only known each other a few months so they’re definitely not that “good friends”. Both of them overplay it.

Reactions: 4
I find out of all her friends, this ellejay character to be the most irritating one. The way she acts is so strange, she reminds me of Gollum in lord of the rings

Thread title suggestion

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I’m poppy and I like travelling to and fro, even though there’s a covid pando idc! gimme that big ol bowl of gousto!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find out of all her friends, this ellejay character to be the most irritating one. The way she acts is so strange, she reminds me of Gollum in lord of the rings

Thread title suggestion

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I’m poppy and I like travelling to and fro, even though there’s a covid pando idc! gimme that big ol bowl of gousto!
Omg hahahah I am crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have barely left my flat for months, I work from home, I live on my own and yes a lot of the time it’s tit but it’s the right thing to do. It’s people like her who are making this whole situation worse and prolonging it for everyone
I 100% feel the same. I've said previously on this post that I like Poppy but the way she's going round the country, and seeing different people, not always wearing a mask (as far as we can see obviously) - it's just hard to watch.

I like following her but it's grating on me now - I know she's no different to a lot of people out there though - just makes me frustrated that people aren't taking this seriously / using their influence to do better

Reactions: 2
thread suggestion; french toast, full roasts and trips to the coast - poppy wear a mask at the most!

btw i like poppy, just a bit hmmm about the cavoting around. no shade from me at all as far as she's concerned!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread title ( feel free to tweak!)

Hiiii ....roaming the countryside on an eating and drinking post WLS spree, sticking a middle finger up to covid rules thats our Poppeee !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

WLS is what she's had, as she preaches to love yourself even if your fat. The hypocrisy is lost on Poppy, whilst she leaches off her parents money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s because this thread is in the ‘lifestyle Instagrammers’ is doesn’t appear in the home page. You have to click on ‘threads you are watching’ and then you see this. It’s the same for loads of threads, depends on what category it’s in

Reactions: 1
Just gotta say about her last post, I wouldn’t think hike or interview, mostly because she doesn’t seem to ever do any exercise nor has she had a job in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

No morals, no manners and no job, but moneys not a concern. Your entitled life and terrible personality ensure you’re 110% a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion

Can't cope with being alone, she travels through every zone. You'd think she'd atleast wear a mask, but no, that's to hard of a task.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I was thinking she def don’t look smart enough for an interview or in active wear for a hike.. I’d say she looks more like a student!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.