Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she’s an adult so 🤷🏻‍♀️ her parents can’t really say very much. Both her and her brother are large people - and from the childhood pics she’s shared, it seems like she’s always been bigger.

It sucks that she’s having such a bad time MH wise, but surely getting a job would go a long way to improving that.
Or actually leaving her flat once in a while... she needs to change her lifestyle or she is only going to get bigger and with that will come serious health problems!

Reactions: 1
Holy moly, I didn't realise she was this big, when she posts photos she must get great angles as she looks smaller 🤷‍♀️
I think this is my bugbear with Poppy. Her make up skills and lighting for the most part make her look considerably smaller then she is. When she’s embracing bopo manipulating each photo to look half your size just sits a bit odd with me.

She looked a lot healthier before.

Reactions: 7
Her seat belt is cutting her in half... Jesus Christ if that’s not a wake up call to do something about her weight I don’t know what is 😟

Reactions: 4
How can she even drive properly she looks really far tilted back like she can’t reach the wheel? I am really shocked

Reactions: 4
She reminds me so much of Tess Holiday when she's not posing and is almost bigger than Jess (ontheplussize) but you'd never know in her posed shots as she contorts herself to look smaller and works her angles.

This may sound mean but I wonder if that's why she has so many tinder fails cos she's the ultimate catfish when she's made up in her headshots and then you see the real Poppy (not that there's anything wrong with her size but she should just be honest)

Reactions: 6
I love poppy but the stories with her friend make me cringe for some reasons, it seems like they are just trying too hard to be funny

Reactions: 3
She looks bigger than 28 in that video, I was gobsmacked when I saw that... she certainly knows how to work her angles doesn’t she 🤨

Reactions: 2
Also does anyone get the impression her and her friend are flirting? I know someone said it in the Q&A but I thought that too 😂

Omg that seatbelt don't even fit anymore! I am a size 24/26 and my seatbelt fits with room!! Sometimes I'll get in to the passenger side of a Corsa and think oh duck but even then still fits

Reactions: 1
Does she ever actually pay for anything? She gets gifted tit all the time I bet she’s constantly on the beg for freebies. She must be on benefits if she’s not working and has rent to pay... no idea why she lives in Scotland it’s not like she’s got a career that’s taken her there is it 😂

Does she ever actually pay for anything? She gets gifted tit all the time I bet she’s constantly on the beg for freebies. She must be on benefits if she’s not working and has rent to pay... no idea why she lives in Scotland it’s not like she’s got a career that’s taken her there is it 😂
I think she must be supported (in part?) by her parents. I’ve wondered this before too — rent in Gorgie isn’t the worst between 2 people but it’s still an expensive city to live in. She hasn’t worked for a while but doesn’t seem to ever mention being worried about work / money etc 🤷🏻‍♀️. Although it’s not ideal, I guess if her parents can support her while she spends some time goofing off it’s not the worst thing ever.

(I wish I had wealthy parents 🤣.... can you tell!!)

Really surprised she's getting weight loss surgery!
I honestly thought she was one of the bopo influencers who genuinely wasn't bothered about her size

I felt like she wasn’t being honest... I have pcos and an under active thyroid and while it will improve her pcos it will NOT fix her thyroid! Misleading information pisses me off so much

I say good luck to her. She seems like she knows what she wants however I’d say longer term she needs to address the mental side of her eating habits. WLS will physically mean she can eat less but the urge to self soothe with food won’t go away without some sort of therapy. It’ll just shift onto other addictive behaviours (more than likely).

Also, bets for how long it takes Bethany Rutter to unfollow her 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.