Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to say outright as I don’t want it to be Googleable but his initials are MB and his name rhymes with Ricky Shartlett 😂He’s Northern Irish and definitely posted pec dancing in his stories recently. Relatively well known here in NI. Don’t know how famous he is in the rest of the U.K. He gigs a lot across the water though. Decent comedian to be fair. Currently has a gf as fair as I can tell.
Ricky shartlett 😂 😂 That’s really made me giggle haha

I really really like poppy!! I find her funny, interesting and love the dating content too! I think her brothers actually really funny too so I liked those videos!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was a bit strange last night wasn't it -asking complete strangers on the internet to come give her a jumpstart?!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she's definitely lost her way with her style and I don't think she ever looks comfortable in half her clothes now

Reactions: 1
Some of her stuff is alright- yes I have a soft spot for her haha
I think she always looks good, mainly cos she has such a beautiful face. I think she does look uncomfortable in some photos and it’s probably due to the weight gain but I do think she has a natural flare for style and generally always looks good!

Reactions: 4
She's become really frumpy and practically lives in mumus and bad patterns. Bit like when she went mad on wearing mens shirts all the time 😬

Reactions: 3
I really like her, I don't know how she doesn't have a bigger following. She's definitely a lost soul though, I'd love to see her get a boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
I like her and she is very pretty, but her content is boring as duck now. Moaning about tinder all the time because blokes call her fat? That top and green skirt looked bloody hideous! Doesn’t work, doesn’t exercise, just sits in her flat and eats junk food constantly and wonders why she’s now enormous and is struggling with her mental health... surely her parents are concerned about how big she is now and have said something?

Reactions: 6
I like her and she is very pretty, but her content is boring as duck now. Moaning about tinder all the time because blokes call her fat? That top and green skirt looked bloody hideous! Doesn’t work, doesn’t exercise, just sits in her flat and eats junk food constantly and wonders why she’s now enormous and is struggling with her mental health... surely her parents are concerned about how big she is now and have said something?
I mean, she’s an adult so 🤷🏻‍♀️ her parents can’t really say very much. Both her and her brother are large people - and from the childhood pics she’s shared, it seems like she’s always been bigger.

It sucks that she’s having such a bad time MH wise, but surely getting a job would go a long way to improving that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.