Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love poppy and I enjoy watching most of her stories but that dress looks horrendous on her. It’s like a mumu

Reactions: 1
I never realised her actual size cos she never used to show her full body... she did a post about that she’s put on weight, she never looks comfortable in any of the clothes she wears / advertises. I do really like her

Reactions: 3
Her style has definitely gone down hill since she's put on weight but i think that happens to everyone as the choices get so small and its hard to feel comfortable in certain styles.

She's still fab and I enjoy watching her stories all the same.

I got a reply from Poppy a few days ago.

I’m not keen on the brother content but I just skip on past those stories. I really liked her recent stories on psoriasis. I could really relate allowed eczema to destroy nut confidence and ruin my20s, losing a lot of very valued friendships in the process. I admire her for being so open and honest about it and wish I had had an ounce of her confidence when I was her age.

Reactions: 7
I love most of Poppy’s content but her friends seems thirsty as duck for attention. God she’s too much

I’m dying to know who the comedian is! She said that he did a recent insta story doing a pec dance but I haven’t got a clue who it is

I’ve no idea and it annoys me too 🤣 loads of people guessed it so he must be quite well known...

I don’t want to say outright as I don’t want it to be Googleable but his initials are MB and his name rhymes with Ricky Shartlett 😂He’s Northern Irish and definitely posted pec dancing in his stories recently. Relatively well known here in NI. Don’t know how famous he is in the rest of the U.K. He gigs a lot across the water though. Decent comedian to be fair. Currently has a gf as fair as I can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.