Poppy Adams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just not naturally sexy and it show's ....I also get massively distracted by how ratty the clothes are that she is wearing ...the 'shoots' are obviously planned / staged so would it be too much to ask that she actually irons the clothes before she 'models' them ?

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her latest grid post? She must be reading this.

On the whole I quite like her but it seems a bit odd that after the weight loss surgery she is now posting pictures that show her true size & not ones that are all about the angles. I can't help but feel it is for creating a before & after type thing. If someone is part of the plus size body positive "community" then why did she go to such great lengths to hide what she really looked like? I have no doubt there's others do it aswell.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen her latest grid post? She must be reading this.

On the whole I quite like her but it seems a bit odd that after the weight loss surgery she is now posting pictures that show her true size & not ones that are all about the angles. I can't help but feel it is for creating a before & after type thing. If someone is part of the plus size body positive "community" then why did she go to such great lengths to hide what she really looked like? I have no doubt there's others do it aswell.
Maybe yeah. Considering she claimed she wouldn’t be doing anything like that but in wearing different clothing followers would notice anyway sooner or later.

I’d hate to think she’d like to make her weight loss a bit more public as she has been honest but won’t In Case Of upsetting the bopo lot. They’re just as toxic as trolls or nasty women tbh.

i wondered why she did a ASOS haul a couple weeks back because I’d have guessed she’d be starting to lose a substantial amount of weight...

Anyway there’s definitely a turn in her grid and her attitude the way she’s coming across. Not nice.

Reactions: 2
How hilarious are all the passive aggressive digs about ' angles '
.. someone's cage has been well and truly rattled ...😖🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to the “many WLS questions” she was gonna answer. Did she just not want to answer the questions or in fact did no one ask?
why all the secrecy about the boyfriend/date guy?
why is everything cloak and daggers?
I used to like her but she bugs the crap out of me now. Her content is dry, boring and mundane. Her pal getaway recently highlighted how immature she actually is which surprised me and there’s definitely an air of “I’m loving myself” coming through which she didn’t have before, or she did but it was less arrogant. Either way, she’s uninteresting now and a bit tedious if not cringe.

Reactions: 8
Her content is as dry as her over processed hair.
She's so self indulgent posting pics of her contorted face and her makeup transitions. I'm sure 90% of us wake up and put make up on and do our hair on a morning but don't feel the need to do stories on the 'transformation' 🙄

Reactions: 3
God Poppy, you are a 30 odd year old woman. Just pull your clothes up the stairs and stop being such a diva about it.

I find her very self indulgent - I’d love to stay in a 140 odd Air B&B whilst having no job.

God Poppy, you are a 30 odd year old woman. Just pull your clothes up the stairs and stop being such a diva about it.

I find her very self indulgent - I’d love to stay in a 140 odd Air B&B whilst having no job.
But isn’t social media her job? It is for a lot of people? It’s quite lucrative

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming the lack of WLS Q&A is because the questions are / were too challenging to answer... she appears to be kicking the arse out of the post surgery guidelines with regards to eating and the swimming...begs the question is this why it all failed first time round ?

Oh the hair....matching her outfits too it ...proper weird ! Its aged her massively..

But isn’t social media her job? It is for a lot of people? It’s quite lucrative
Absolutely when they AL everything! Also I think bank of mum and dad pays out regularly!

She's starting to resemble pat butcher with that frazzled blonde and the cheap leopard print.

Totally agree, just take your bloody case upstairs or pack it into smaller bags in the first place

• Haha
Used to like her page. Now, not so much. She’s so up her own arse

i think she’s started to believe her own influencer hype. Before she used to do relatable fashion hauls and her make up skills which are still fairly decent, and had a normal job so was quite normal compared to some. Now she’s constantly being gifted stuff and even did that cringey sex toy ad that wasn’t even a UK product🙈 so she’s obviously cashing in. The hauls have stopped purely because as harsh as it sounds she was to big for most plus size retailers so I’d expect them to reappear when the WLS starts taking full effect.

The sex toy ad was an absolute joke and showed up her lack of integrity massively for not looking into the product properly before flogging it on the gram...

I might be being naive but how can she possibly drink that big coffee after WLS?!
I totally see why the NHS make you jump through hoops because there's people like Poppy who view it as a quick fix and clearly can't stick to the aftercare. She's absolutely not fixed her issues surrounding food and its clearly only a matter of time before she starts pushing the boundaries and eating things she shouldn't id guess.

Reactions: 5
I might be being naive but how can she possibly drink that big coffee after WLS?!
I totally see why the NHS make you jump through hoops because there's people like Poppy who view it as a quick fix and clearly can't stick to the aftercare. She's absolutely not fixed her issues surrounding food and its clearly only a matter of time before she starts pushing the boundaries and eating things she shouldn't id guess.
Surely it would be even sugar free too
Much for her stomach. Like sickly or even very bloating
I honestly want to be annoyed but at the same time the only reason I can’t be is becuase it was, hopefully, privately paid.
Nothing will change once she’s able to re eat ‘normal’ becuase she doesn’t seem to come across even now as taking it serious.
Although before anyone jumps in 🤣 I know not everything is posted online... but yeah it might be a car crash of thing to have done, How mentally she didn’t change with her first wls although again I know it somehow didn’t work but I would have thought at some degree she’d have learnt how to make some changes 🤔

What happened to her flat mate? She’s not mentioned her for months

Reactions: 1
What happened to her flat mate? She’s not mentioned her for months
During lockdown I’m sure she said she was staying with her boyfriend. Was she called molly or milly? Not mention at all, wonder if they’ll be living back together now she’s gone back home to Edinburgh

Reactions: 2
Just googled about a gastric bypass (which I thnk she had didn’t she) and it says you should have a liquid diet for the first 4 weeks after surgery. Unless the pictures of food are just for the gram?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.