Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to throw this thread off such an interesting topic 😉. But can someone make a thread about theweirdone_xx As I can’t. I have so much to say about her and I can’t believe she doesn’t already have a thread as she has around the same size following as popster.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not to throw this thread off such an interesting topic 😉. But can someone make a thread about theweirdone_xx As I can’t. I have so much to say about her and I can’t believe she doesn’t already have a thread as she has around the same size following as popster.
Yes I totally agree, I can’t believe she hasn’t one either! I could say a lot as well but unfortunately I don’t know how to make a thread…😟

Why would you even come to the conclusion that it’s someone’s fantasy? It was clearly a joke about Poppy’s cheesy minge😂 … don’t read if you don’t like the stuff on here and if you’re that easily offended! you must be an absolute hoot to be around 🙄
I do find it funny when people get so offended on tattle. I mean you're on tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve thought this loads of times, that I’m surprised there’s no thread on her already!

Reactions: 1
Sorry….didn’t realise we are allowed to comment as apparently it’s some fucked up bdsm kink fetish if we do?apparently…..

I do find it funny when people get so offended on tattle. I mean you're on tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry….didn’t realise we are allowed to comment as apparently it’s some fucked up bdsm kink fetish if we do?apparently…..
I still find it so random that the poster popped up from nowhere and started going on about sock fetishes, etc, bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still find it so random that the poster popped up from nowhere and started going on about sock fetishes, etc, bizarre
I know I don’t think that person has ever even commented on this thread before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks about a size 14 in this pic- how does she do that??
I’ve honestly come to the conclusion that she must edit these in some way - you can get iPhone apps to do it, nowadays it’s apparently quite easy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
*edit, I meant sick fetishes, not sock fetishes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Popster has been on here, she addressed the WLS & how much she eats!

Hi Poppy 👋🏻 You MELT!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am not offended by this but the whole idea was just disgusting🤮 I think it's what bothered the other tattler, I can understand.

I know I don’t think that person has ever even commented on this thread before?!
I already saw her posting but was it here or another thread?

*edit, I meant sick fetishes, not sock fetishes 🤣
Haha! Thought I'd missed that post on here !! 🤣

I’ve honestly come to the conclusion that she must edit these in some way - you can get iPhone apps to do it, nowadays it’s apparently quite easy 🤷🏼‍♀️
She does ! I think on a previous thread it was commented that's she bought some filter app ...we all know she does not look like this in real life !

Reactions: 1
I am not offended by this but the whole idea was just disgusting🤮 I think it's what bothered the other tattler, I can understand.

I already saw her posting but was it here or another thread?
I can understand feeling sick when you get an image in your head, but just say that. I think the way the poster posted her comment about sick fetishes, etc and telling people off was just a bit wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Popster has been on here, she addressed the WLS & how much she eats!

Hi Poppy 👋🏻 You MELT!
Hilarious...so she ate all the fish and some of the sides but failed to mention the starter she also had and all the alcohol ! She's such a joker !

• Haha
Yeah she definitely has lost weight. Can tell by her face.
She’s definitely lost weight! She’s been gone off of Insta for a few months as well - good on her! I’m a big fan of people taking their health seriously unlike our mates poppy and Jess 🤣

It‘s a gossip forum on here, not a perverted gore-fantasy-forum. I want to read gossip and not the deepest darkest abysses of some lost souls. But fine, go on. I‘ll just block.
I did laugh at the deepest darkest abyss comment 🤣🤣🤣

She’s definitely lost weight! She’s been gone off of Insta for a few months as well - good on her! I’m a big fan of people taking their health seriously unlike our mates poppy and Jess 🤣

I did laugh at the deepest darkest abyss comment 🤣🤣🤣

I think she's lost weight due to being seriously unwell with her crohnic health conditions. Losing weight doesn't always signify a picture of good health.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.