Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend is coming tonight, not just to save her from the moth. Did you know she had a boyfriend? bleeping news to me man šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m going to hell for this but man I canā€™t wait till they break up. Sheā€™s one of those wankers who constantly mention their boyfriend just for the sake of it and itā€™s starting to piss me off šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The "does she have a boyfriend" jokes are becoming as monotonous as her mentioning she has a boyfriend šŸ™„šŸ˜³šŸ˜…šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant bear the way she talks and flares her eyes and makes gestures. She talks like she's giving a speech and is so over the top it's as if she's rehearsed it 10 times before. She's such a bore

Reactions: 10
" I've just had a bath but my eye make hasn't moved ! " Another one of her that never happened stories! And the added towel for added drama ! šŸ™„

FYI Poppy absolutely no need to let us know about your south facing nipples we already know you can tuck then in your elasticated waist band !

I get in my bath with makeup on and I end up looking like Alice Cooper !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
" I've just had a bath but my eye make hasn't moved ! " Another one of her that never happened stories! And the added towel for added drama ! šŸ™„

FYI Poppy absolutely no need to let us know about your south facing nipples we already know you can tuck then in your elasticated waist band !

I get in my bath with makeup on and I end up looking like Alice Cooper !
I was thinking the exact same thing, totally made up!
Who gets into a bath with a full face of makeup on & gets out with it absolutely perfect! šŸ™„
The Popster is running low on content!

Reactions: 7
The difference in size of her in that last story in the orange t-shirt & her posed for pictures just shows how much editing she does them!!

Reactions: 5
The difference in size of her in that last story in the orange t-shirt & her posed for pictures just shows how much editing she does them!!
yeah I thought the same. There Pops is slugging the fizzy lemonade, one of the things you arenā€™t supposed to do after a bypass. The fizz can stretch your pouch so they say not to have it. I am confused by it all, I know three ladies who have had WLS and not even through choice but just through their new stomachs actions they canā€™t take alcohol much, they canā€™t eat the type of food Poppy does (bread is too bulky, sugar is a no no) and they had to give up fizz. If they have these things they feel too full, throw up or ā€˜dumpā€™. Poppy was made me of steel, or at least her stomach to even be able to do such things in the first year of surgery which is your golden time to lose weight and change habits.

Reactions: 6
yeah I thought the same. There Pops is slugging the fizzy lemonade, one of the things you arenā€™t supposed to do after a bypass. The fizz can stretch your pouch so they say not to have it. I am confused by it all, I know three ladies who have had WLS and not even through choice but just through their new stomachs actions they canā€™t take alcohol much, they canā€™t eat the type of food Poppy does (bread is too bulky, sugar is a no no) and they had to give up fizz. If they have these things they feel too full, throw up or ā€˜dumpā€™. Poppy was made me of steel, or at least her stomach to even be able to do such things in the first year of surgery which is your golden time to lose weight and change habits.
Yeah even that one glass would be a struggle for someone thatā€™s had WLS & there the Popster is topping up the glass with more alcohol, her WLS must be different than everyone elseā€™s šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
The irony of her watching catfish. I honestly thought she mentioned catfish as a dig at us.

• Haha
I canā€™t believe the blatant disregard to anything WLS - drinking fizzy is like a massive no go and was one of the things I noticed about my old friend and her failed WLS - once she started drinking cans of coke without dumping or having issues, I knew it had failed.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she now stalls with the weight loss or even gains. I know sheā€™s said itā€™s for health reasons rather than weight loss so she may not be actively weighing herself so will be hard to tell.

I canā€™t believe the blatant disregard to anything WLS - drinking fizzy is like a massive no go and was one of the things I noticed about my old friend and her failed WLS - once she started drinking cans of coke without dumping or having issues, I knew it had failed.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she now stalls with the weight loss or even gains. I know sheā€™s said itā€™s for health reasons rather than weight loss so she may not be actively weighing herself so will be hard to tell.
I think it's pretty obvious she's kicked the arse out of this 2nd WLS, she hasn't lost any significant amount of weight in months and a year on is still wearing a size 26 !

I find the ' I did it for health reasons ' laughable ! She's not altered her lifestyle one jot, still gorges on high calorie foods and excessive alcohol and there is zero evidence of her actually doing any exercise! She's the person that is too lazy to even take her own recycling down a few flights of stairs !

She's also now in a relationship with a man who clearly enjoys his food as much as she does, and in massive portions !

Going by that story last night of her in the orange tshirt, she looks bigger than ever!

I think she's lost weight.
I don't really want to comment on her weight its upto her but my god her fuckinv voice and face grate on me

• Haha
I donā€™t claim to know much about WLS, but I follow a girl on TikTok who had surgery 6 months ago and sheā€™s lost almost 7 stone since. I do think Poppyā€™s lost weight when you look back to her immediately pre-WLS photos, but can the outcome vary that much from person to person or is hers slower purely down to her lifestyle/food choices?

Reactions: 3
Bet cams looking at the photo of her tattooed and beard and like wtf that the total opposite of me šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some of her hygiene habits leave a lot to be desired!! Stirring her drink with her finger and got a runny nose so wiping it with her hand!! šŸ¤¢
Jess Millichamp is the same - some of these ā€˜influencersā€™ need to learn about basic hygiene and infection control - use a tissue for peteā€™s sake!!!

I donā€™t claim to know much about WLS, but I follow a girl on TikTok who had surgery 6 months ago and sheā€™s lost almost 7 stone since. I do think Poppyā€™s lost weight when you look back to her immediately pre-WLS photos, but can the outcome vary that much from person to person or is hers slower purely down to her lifestyle/food choices?
Poppy has lost minimal weight, but that's more down to luck than actual effort on her part !
She's not changed her food choices, remember this is the person who was sat in her car weeks after her 2nd WLS eating doughnuts !

I think it's pretty obvious she's kicked the arse out of this 2nd WLS, she hasn't lost any significant amount of weight in months and a year on is still wearing a size 26 !

I find the ' I did it for health reasons ' laughable ! She's not altered her lifestyle one jot, still gorges on high calorie foods and excessive alcohol and there is zero evidence of her actually doing any exercise! She's the person that is too lazy to even take her own recycling down a few flights of stairs !

She's also now in a relationship with a man who clearly enjoys his food as much as she does, and in massive portions !

Going by that story last night of her in the orange tshirt, she looks bigger than ever!
Totally agree with the above. If it was health reasons you'd try and improve all round and consume better food in smaller quantities not stick with greasy big portions and fizzy drinks etc.
Being in a relationship with a bigger guy who likes his food is like an alcoholic dating a bartender. It will only enable her. It's all a bit ridiculous. She is still eating a huge amount of crap and calories and you would struggle to believe that she's had a sleeve let alone a full on bypass šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.