Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh please stop, it’s proper turning my stomach 🤢
I would like to apologise for this comment as I’ve realised that that gross picture we were all tricked into looking at in 07/08 is blue waffle, not blue cheese.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
As you were …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could we stop discussing my personality please? Is it forbidden now, to post on a thread if it’s your first time post?
See, weirdly I myself don’t think about other peoples‘ vaginas and if they are „cheesy“ but maybe I‘m weird. 🙄 Go on posting about her vagina since this is tattle. What else would we expect and discuss here?

Reactions: 5
Yes she has a chronic illness. I quite like Chloe, she really looks like a nice and kind person and she has a good fashion taste in general.
That said, she is not being sincere many times and is very deceptive regarding looks, sports, obesity as a health matter in general.

Reactions: 2
*Since everyone is feeling offended*

As a size 14 I find that very offensive 🤣🤣🤪🤪
As a size 16/ 18 I'm bloody offended too that anyone would say Poppy who is clearly still a size 24 + looks like she's a size 14 !!! 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could we stop discussing my personality please? Is it forbidden now, to post on a thread if it’s your first time post?
See, weirdly I myself don’t think about other peoples‘ vaginas and if they are „cheesy“ but maybe I‘m weird. 🙄 Go on posting about her vagina since this is tattle. What else would we expect and discuss here?
Yes it’s odd considering you haven’t actively been involved in the discussion to be offended I the first place… but each to their own! I don’t think this thread is going to change so might want to look away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair, poppy does look a lot thinner in most of the pics she’s posted and I’m a pretty confident person but at times she’s even made me feel insecure about myself with how she alters her pics.

Reactions: 6
She will advertise anything, maybe she does use poison, but I'm sure she has always said that her favourite perfume is a jo Malone one, which I doubt is sold by the perfume shop. I can't understand why the perfume shop wants to work with her.

I'm so lost....folk are talking about someone losing weight but she hasn't been on insta for some time.....so not poppy but peppered with comments about Poppy...who tbf has lost weight too but she definitely ain't been off insta lol

Reactions: 1
I'm so lost....folk are talking about someone losing weight but she hasn't been on insta for some time.....so not poppy but peppered with comments about Poppy...who tbf has lost weight too but she definitely ain't been off insta lol
I think those comments are about Chloe in Curve.

Size of the bleep!
Omfg I wonder if the parents will be paying for his WLS next. Not healthy. The parents both seem average weight and have been slim their whole lifes, both are a bit larger now but not big, I’d put that down to age. wtf did they teach their kids when it came to food!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.