Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she lives in Edinburgh, she doesn't use any services there. She goes back to Essex to see her tit covidiot hairdresser, had her nails done in Essex and is now getting her tattoo done in Essex. I'm sure there are lots of good hairdressers and tattooists in Edinburgh.
It's not Emily in Paris, it's Poppy in Edinburgh... as much surrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic slightly. Has anyone seen Chloe in Curves post today?she looks like she’s lost loads of weight (although could be the magic angles again!)

Off topic slightly. Has anyone seen Chloe in Curves post today?she looks like she’s lost loads of weight (although could be the magic angles again!)
Yeah she definitely has lost weight. Can tell by her face.

You have put into words what soo many of us are probably thinking!!! Whisky man must really like her to overlook all that or is just desperate for a regular bj ! 🤮
He probably has to struggle to lift her multiple stomach rolls then when he does he’s met with a blue cheese stench 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
OK now could we stop to throw out our most disgusting fantasies into this thread please? I‘m not even discussing fatphobia or defending Poppy‘s dignity here, but the sheer immature disgustingness this is. Unless you’re under 16, could you please grow up and stop that? I mean gossip is fine and all, but this is not a site for some gore-horror (or whatever such things would be called) fantasies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OK now could we stop to throw out our most disgusting fantasies into this thread please? I‘m not even discussing fatphobia or defending Poppy‘s dignity here, but the sheer immature disgustingness this is. Unless you’re under 16, could you please grow up and stop that? I mean gossip is fine and all, but this is not a site for some gore-horror (or whatever such things would be called) fantasies.
Are you a moderator?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
people are going to post what they want, if you don’t want to see it you can ignore/block users who offend you. You’re not a moderator and moderating what people post isn’t allowed here

• Heart
Reactions: 11
people are going to post what they want, if you don’t want to see it you can ignore/block users who offend you. You’re not a moderator and moderating what people post isn’t allowed here
It‘s a gossip forum on here, not a perverted gore-fantasy-forum. I want to read gossip and not the deepest darkest abysses of some lost souls. But fine, go on. I‘ll just block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok probably not gore. Is there a name for just really really disgusting fantasies about rotten and stinking human skin?
I'm confused as to what has offended you? The blue cheese comment I think was in reference to her constantly eating cheese??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused as to what has offended you? The blue cheese comment I think was in reference to her constantly eating cheese??
Are you sure? Can’t check, because I blocked that person now. If so, I apologize. That person didn’t explain it that way though, even after my beg to stop it. But anyways, back to Poppy I‘d say.

Reactions: 2
Are you sure? Can’t check, because I blocked that person now. If so, I apologize. That person didn’t explain it that way though, even after my beg to stop it. But anyways, back to Poppy I‘d say.
That's how I read it tbh.. Poppy is constantly going on about cheese and I think, I hope I'm correct, it was a comment made in reference to that...

Reactions: 1
That's how I read it tbh.. Poppy is constantly going on about cheese and I think, I hope I'm correct, it was a comment made in reference to that...
I dont think it was meant like that but I don’t think it was a fetish fantasy thing to say either just a bit grim . I mean there’s way worse things been said on here. But I get that people get offended at lots of things others wouldn’t.

Reactions: 3
Ok probably not gore. Is there a name for just really really disgusting fantasies about rotten and stinking human skin?
Why would you even come to the conclusion that it’s someone’s fantasy? It was clearly a joke about Poppy’s cheesy minge😂 … don’t read if you don’t like the stuff on here and if you’re that easily offended! you must be an absolute hoot to be around 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.