Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping up her own ass is she, she works 2 days a week “sometimes” rents a flat, does nothing else only eat & drink copious amounts of food & alcohol, & is getting a half sleeve tattoo which is probably £300!!!
I’d love to have her budgeting skills!!!

Reactions: 10
Frigging hell. Whos put 50p in her tonight? I'm all for self love and confidence but she's bleeping making me nauseous
Her make up isn't bad but her hair and top..
Also why get a tattoo now when your probably gonna end up having excess skin removed???

Frigging hell. Whos put 50p in her tonight? I'm all for self love and confidence but she's bleeping making me nauseous
Also why get a tattoo now when your probably gonna end up having excess skin removed???
You don’t have any excess skin if you eff up your WLS and stay fat tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow a girl on tik tok who did a video explaining her earnings and what they consisted of.

They were (from memory) the creator fund, regular long term content relationships where she essentially is a whole channel for a brand, paid ad work and affiliate links. Her income for a 3 month period was around £13k with one month alone being £7800.

I know Instagram is slightly different in that there’s no creator fund but she was making a mint on affiliate links alone so be interesting to see what Poppy is making?

Reactions: 5
I follow a girl on tik tok who did a video explaining her earnings and what they consisted of.

They were (from memory) the creator fund, regular long term content relationships where she essentially is a whole channel for a brand, paid ad work and affiliate links. Her income for a 3 month period was around £13k with one month alone being £7800.

I know Instagram is slightly different in that there’s no creator fund but she was making a mint on affiliate links alone so be interesting to see what Poppy is making?
Wonder if pops got an OF?

How bleeping up her own ass is she, she works 2 days a week “sometimes” rents a flat, does nothing else only eat & drink copious amounts of food & alcohol, & is getting a half sleeve tattoo which is probably £300!!!
I’d love to have her budgeting skills!!!
I'd love to have her parents money

Wonder if pops got an OF?
Didn't someone say (a few threads ago) that she was on some fat fetish site?

Reactions: 1
The most recent post- she has stretch marks on her shoulders and back of her neck. How the duck do you even get them there? just shows how much she’s messed up her body

The most recent post- she has stretch marks on her shoulders and back of her neck. How the duck do you even get them there? just shows how much she’s messed up her body
I saw them as well - I’ve seen them before on a very large girl who would have been at Poppy’s size before the weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 2
Its 12.45am and I’m lying in bed chuckling away like a fool at this comment 😂
She struck me aseither drunk or had taken something, ❄
She is always arrogant, obnoxious, and talks far too much about nothing but that was different. That was like a reaaaaallly annoying person on a night out that's had a bit too much ego powder ....

Reactions: 6
If her new big tattoo is anywhere near as tit as her little ones I can’t wait to see it

• Haha
I don't understand why she lives in Edinburgh, she doesn't use any services there. She goes back to Essex to see her tit covidiot hairdresser, had her nails done in Essex and is now getting her tattoo done in Essex. I'm sure there are lots of good hairdressers and tattooists in Edinburgh.

Reactions: 14
Even the photos from lastnight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was having a proper laugh/cringe at her. Seen and heard nothing like her

Even the photos from lastnight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was having a proper laugh/cringe at her. Seen and heard nothing like her
And when you see those actual pictures rather than her story her make up is sh*t.

I don't understand why everyone is blowing smoke up her ass about how different she looks, how unreal she looks and how amazing she is at make up

Reactions: 7
Probably because she's actually not losing weight ..if anything she looks to have gained !
And when you see those actual pictures rather than her story her make up is sh*t.

I don't understand why everyone is blowing smoke up her ass about how different she looks, how unreal she looks and how amazing she is at make up
Finally someone who has written my thoughts!

I think her makeup is awful ...and there is nothing sexy or attractive about her !

Personally I always think she looks like she needs a good scrub !

• Haha

Don’t you know the Popster has a degree in hair & makeup?? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I’m confused why Poppy doesn’t actually try to make a career out of make up? Instead of doing basically nothing but eat and drink.

Having a purpose (other than her BF) would be good for her mind, body and soul! She must be soooo fed up! No wonder she constantly eats.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused why Poppy doesn’t actually try to make a career out of make up? Instead of doing basically nothing but eat and drink.

Having a purpose (other than her BF) would be good for her mind, body and soul! She must be soooo fed up! No wonder she constantly eats.
I think you’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head here, I don’t think Poppy’s life has gone the way she imagined, I always get the impression that she imagined herself in some kind of artsy job, dressing like a ‘quirky’ art teacher blah blah blah. But in reality, she left uni and got a job in a kitchen and now works in a satchel shop part time, whilst fannying about on insta the rest of the time (even that’s a stretch), parents still paying for her lifestyle! She doesn’t do anything, apart from go out for food and drink, she doesn’t seem to have any other hobbies or interests now and her life just seems a bit bland, even if she try’s to make out otherwise on insta. Now it seems like her only personality trait is having a boyfriend, even though she was so so happy and independent before 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.