Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’s good that she’s got a job, even just part time. It definitely will help with structure and routine and maybe she’ll become less insufferable?! 🤨 I do wonder how long she’ll stick it out though....

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I assumed it was because the friend ordered the clothes for Poppy so she might not have known to size up for some things? Like for me I’m nearly always the same size in jumpers, hoodies and jackets but if I have to wear a shirt, I’ll need to go up 1, possibly 2, sizes as it will catch on the top of my arms and across my back. Same with some materials - anything made from jersey material, I’ll have to go bigger because it’s so clingy.

My best friend wouldn’t know that offhand and if she had to get me something to wear she would just pick my usual size.

Then again, I could be talking shite 😂
Which is fair. But when you have to wedge yourself into it surely you’d reconsider wearing it on social media?

Chip1984

VIP Member
aw I didn’t mean any offence. I was just saying it wasn’t her bum, as someone said it was too high up. Wasn’t saying it’s a bad thing! Sorry if I upset anyone
Yeah, that was me saying about it being her bum because I thought I could see the outline of her knickers on one of her photos. My bad 🙈

Em_

VIP Member
When I first started following poppy (before I really knew her) I used to think she was so beautiful and such a lovely girl now, NOW 😂 I think she’s the most unattractive thing I’ve ever seen. She’s actually vile with the sex talk, sorry I’m NOT a prude at all but Jesus have some respect for yourself
I'm the same, I don't think she's pretty at all now and that's because of her personality.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Have I missed something but why isn’t she living in her flat in Edinburgh? I haven’t followed her for long & in that short time she’s already done two extended stays at her parents house.
She went down in December for Xmas and has stayed there since.

Em_

VIP Member
Does anyone know how she financially survives? She hasn’t had a job in over a year if memory serves?
I think bank of mum and dad.
She may earn some money from insta, but I can’t see it being that much, she gets a lot of gifted items.
potentially benefits as well.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Not to my knowledge. People store fat in different ways. It seems she keep it in the middle part of her body, tops of legs included. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah I see I wondered if she might had that condition. There was a celeb talking about it not so long ago she stored fat in her legs although she was generally a slim person.

Whateverrr

in all honestly I’m so surprised she hasn’t been on Instagram to talk about that poor poor girl who was murdered and making it about her , and how she always gets harassed even tho she is a sex pest herself.

sorry I find her highly inappropriate and her behaviour toward men disturbing. If a man did What she does he would rightly be called out on it. It is shameful behaviour.
I’ve only just recently started watching Poppy’s stories. What’s she done that’s inappropriate?

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think that’s more likely to be her psoriasis. She does need new bra options though 🤔

I don’t mind that suit and think she can pull it off, but it’s too small for her. It would not be comfy to sit in at all.
I would normally agree but you can see the mark is in a straight line under her bust area. I’ve got a friend who gets red and sore under her tits cause she’s overweight and they sag and she doesn’t dry underneath them properly it proper makes my skin crawl. Rotten! If it’s psoriasis I will 100% eat my words because nobody can help an autoimmune disorder but she just looks grubby and unhealthy and the linear shape of it looks suss to me.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Still have to question why a 28 year old doesn't aspire to more?

2 days a week isn't even a part time job and what she does on SM is half arsed and imo done badly - lying about her size and squeezing into clothes that are unflattering to her shape, and if she ever gets to be a midsize ( size 16 ish ) there are influencers that are far more imaginative and creative in their presentation than she will ever be !

I also think these self titled influencers like her are on borrowed time. People are sick of their entitled grabby behaviour, they have all become glorified sales reps with no conscience, flogging any old shite to fund their lazy lifestyles.
Er and how does she earn enough shes only 40k followers?

Sozhun

VIP Member
I

It’s weird isn’t it! Fair enough trying to embrace your body but there’s no way she looked at that pic and didn’t cringe at the gunt area. The trousers even look really creased. Just WTF is going on 😂
Must have paid VERY VERY well

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Which is fair. But when you have to wedge yourself into it surely you’d reconsider wearing it on social media?
I know what you mean and if it was me, I’d be like nah doesn’t fit, next! But she has flashed her bra and knickers in the last week alone so wearing an ill fitting dress isn’t something she’d reconsider.

Em_

VIP Member
She’s held down a long term job before - prior to moving to Edinburgh she was gainfully employed! Also she definitely makes enough from insta to live off of.
Bit that was working with her mum, so I guess that's how she got the job and stayed in it, plus I'm sure she said her mum was in charge, was probably an easy ride. She couldn't hold down the one job she got in Edinburgh.