Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might know who I’m talking about but there’s a guy on slimming world Instagram Jack Towers (who has a thread on here) who got his followers to pay for his WLS and he got it done cheap, kept the leftover money and did a runner when people asked about it. Now he’s piled all the weight back on cos he’s learned NOTHING.

obviously I don’t think Poppy is a thief but I hope she doesn’t put it all back on cos I think she is looking much better!
I thought he did the go fund me for loose skin removal, like that girl from the north east, although she paid for it herself. Is he back on instagram? I was shocked when I found out what he did

Reactions: 5
I thought he did the go fund me for loose skin removal, like that girl from the north east, although she paid for it herself. Is he back on instagram? I was shocked when I found out what he did
OH YES sorry my bad still a con artist!

Reactions: 2
No he’s never dared come back. He was meant to have a full body lift , arms legs back I think too but literally had the dodgy tummy tuck.

Reactions: 3
Can confirm, I’m about the same size as Poppy, albeit a fair bit shorter, and I have the bum/shelf monstrosity, it’s one of the things I hate most about myself
Sorry if some of us have upset you with our comments about Poppy's bum 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
aw I didn’t mean any offence. I was just saying it wasn’t her bum, as someone said it was too high up. Wasn’t saying it’s a bad thing! Sorry if I upset anyone

• Heart
aw I didn’t mean any offence. I was just saying it wasn’t her bum, as someone said it was too high up. Wasn’t saying it’s a bad thing! Sorry if I upset anyone
Yeah, that was me saying about it being her bum because I thought I could see the outline of her knickers on one of her photos. My bad 🙈

Can confirm, I’m about the same size as Poppy, albeit a fair bit shorter, and I have the bum/shelf monstrosity, it’s one of the things I hate most about myself
Ahhh now I feel bad - it’s not a bad thing, I just said it into response to people saying what’s up with her shape. I’m an 16/18 and have a bit of a shelf too so it’s also to just what your body does with fat

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just goes to show how different we all are, I’m a similar size but don’t have that, I just generally have a huge arse!

Reactions: 1
Those Donald Stanley pics- I actually feel sorry for her. It looks like she has a nappy on. So unflattering

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those Donald Stanley pics- I actually feel sorry for her. It looks like she has a nappy on. So unflattering
This made me laugh cos I thought that too. Overall I think the pictures are fun - love the colours and styling of the cafe and her makeup but the outfit (the pink gingham one) is just... not good.

Reactions: 6
In what world would you look at those photos and think they look good or flattering enough to spend the ridiculous amount of money that outfit costs?! Maybe the top and a pair of jeans? But she looks like a toddler from the late 80’s...

Honestly no offence taken at all! It’s just one of those things and tbh I have no-one to blame but myself 😅

Very unflattering. I like the colours and I generally quite like gingham but there’s something about the style/fit of those clothes that just seems so off to me. When she posted earlier on her stories was it? Touting them as being some huge plus size clothing ally I was like .... are we seeing the same thing? Because wearing any of those clothes would make me feel frumpy as anything

• Heart
Why is there so much fabric??? Everything Poppy models looks like she’s pulled a king size quilt cover off the washing line wrapped it round herself and fastened it on with a dressing gown belt. Bloody awful

Reactions: 6
I
In what world would you look at those photos and think they look good or flattering enough to spend the ridiculous amount of money that outfit costs?! Maybe the top and a pair of jeans? But she looks like a toddler from the late 80’s...
It’s weird isn’t it! Fair enough trying to embrace your body but there’s no way she looked at that pic and didn’t cringe at the gunt area. The trousers even look really creased. Just WTF is going on 😂

Attachments

Another back to front arse!

I

It’s weird isn’t it! Fair enough trying to embrace your body but there’s no way she looked at that pic and didn’t cringe at the gunt area. The trousers even look really creased. Just WTF is going on 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.