Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post - the third photo where she is legitimately smiling and not doing her fake posed smile; she looks so pretty!!!!

And then BAM, ruins it by flashing her bra. She’s just ~So FuNnY~ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest post - the third photo where she is legitimately smiling and not doing her fake posed smile; she looks so pretty!!!!

And then BAM, ruins it by flashing her bra. She’s just ~So FuNnY~ :rolleyes:
I want to shake her... the desperation is horrific!!

Reactions: 7
When I first started following poppy (before I really knew her) I used to think she was so beautiful and such a lovely girl now, NOW 😂 I think she’s the most unattractive thing I’ve ever seen. She’s actually vile with the sex talk, sorry I’m NOT a prude at all but Jesus have some respect for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The angles tho!!!!!! Wow. She looks like a size 16 maximum in pretty much all those photos from today 🧐🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I first started following poppy (before I really knew her) I used to think she was so beautiful and such a lovely girl now, NOW 😂 I think she’s the most unattractive thing I’ve ever seen. She’s actually vile with the sex talk, sorry I’m NOT a prude at all but Jesus have some respect for yourself
I'm the same, I don't think she's pretty at all now and that's because of her personality.

Her lipstick always looks so greasy and slimy 🤢 I’d love if she tried out something different like a matte lipstick or just a lick of tinted lip balm. Something in a different shade too, the browns don’t always go with her vibrant eye makeup.

Reactions: 1
Poppy’s latest photo on her grid - can confirm that absolutely no body wants to see your ass Hun

Reactions: 8
So she says in the caption that posting that pic would have mortified her before, well it still
Should! Not just cos she’s plus size but it’s just gross, no need to post it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she says in the caption that posting that pic would have mortified her before, well it still
Should! Not just cos she’s plus size but it’s just gross, no need to post it
I don't think she'd have ever found it mortifying, she's such an attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poppy really does think she’s top tit. Don’t get me wrong it’s soooo fantastic to have self confidence but mannnn I’ll never forget that poor man doing wirk on the aircon and because he looked at her that meant
He absolutely wanted her. 😂😂 honestly that’ll live rent free in My mind forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the time (ages ago, pre Covid and possibly pre Edinburgh) that she said she was practically chased down by a guy who said she was so beautiful and he wanted to ask her out. I think they locked eyes in a queue in a shop or something and then he caught up with her at her car or at the red lights? Please tell me I’m not the only one who vaguely remembers this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the time (ages ago, pre Covid and possibly pre Edinburgh) that she said she was practically chased down by a guy who said she was so beautiful and he wanted to ask her out. I think they locked eyes in a queue in a shop or something and then he caught up with her at her car or at the red lights? Please tell me I’m not the only one who vaguely remembers this.
I vaguely remember this too, you’re not the only one! 🤣 I’m pretty sure she was in her car telling the story after it had just happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I vaguely remember this too, you’re not the only one! 🤣 I’m pretty sure she was in her car telling the story after it had just happened.
Yeah! She was in the car and laughing while telling the story. At the time it really did seem plausible and like a really funny thing you’d tell your friends. Looking back on it I’m like, yeah no.😂

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying this and I'm sure it was not long after she first moved to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 1
She has a very pretty face (I know it's the tipical sentence every fat girl has heard at least once😄 but it's true).

Reactions: 2
It makes me sad for all her plus size fans, she only has this confidence as she had WLS and is losing weight, might be slow and steady but she is in a 24 now and still hasn’t stopped losing. The first year is called the Golden year, the most weight after surgery happens then so she could be in size 18 by the year.
Happy for her, I just wish she was honest about her journey with the confidence. I lose a pound and I think I’m a super babe so I can only imagine how exciting fitting into smaller clothes and having more choice is for Poppy. It’s the ladies following who wonder why they can’t be so brave in clothing choices and loving themselves that upsets me. I don’t think she has to be a WLS advocate, just address the fact she had it done, how it’s changed her appetite etc

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.