Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

It’s weird isn’t it! Fair enough trying to embrace your body but there’s no way she looked at that pic and didn’t cringe at the gunt area. The trousers even look really creased. Just WTF is going on 😂
Must have paid VERY VERY well

Only came across her a few weeks ago.. shocked at these posts. Legit thought she was a size 18 lol

And shocked her brother isn't her fella. What's with him always doing "photoshoots" with her or is he into fashion too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait... Her door is wide open at the same time her legs are... with no knickers on?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The recent post of her dressed in all black with the red boots - she looks SO good and it really shows how she works the angles. She looks like she’s no more than a size 18. I feel like such a fat fucker compared to her. :(

Wait... Her door is wide open at the same time her legs are...
😂 😂 😂

Got to be honest I laughed at her and Ben’s reel. I think I just liked their banter I know I need a slap. Me and my brother are close so I get it. I’ll show myself out 😂 lockdowns clearly got to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just browsing tik tok and I found her friend Who she did that friend buys my clothes reel with. Is she trying to be some sort of fashion influencer? Her style is absolutely awful 😂

Christ those photos in the underwear should of come with a trigger warning I’ve just had my tea... can you imagine what the full photo looks like with her hairy growler hanging out either side of the crotch of those pants 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Still convinced that 'the shelf' is actually her bum!
Yeah & its her stomach hanging out the legs of her pants but she crops the photo so you can't tell. Unless you've been fat yourself then you know haha. Oh so confident bla bla bla. Well no she really isn't. Everything is posed. Even the pics she throws up where she is making a face or acting the fool. It's all a cover up for how she mist really feel.

This whole body positive thing is just a farce. None of them want to be fat. Yeah make the most of the moment & I wouldn't want anyone sitting around miserable but they are painting this picture that they have wonderful lives to everyday, normal people that have to get up, go to their normal jobs, bust a gut to support themselves & their families when the reality is its so far from the truth.

Reactions: 9
Yeah & its her stomach hanging out the legs of her pants but she crops the photo so you can't tell. Unless you've been fat yourself then you know haha. Oh so confident bla bla bla. Well no she really isn't. Everything is posed. Even the pics she throws up where she is making a face or acting the fool. It's all a cover up for how she mist really feel.

This whole body positive thing is just a farce. None of them want to be fat. Yeah make the most of the moment & I wouldn't want anyone sitting around miserable but they are painting this picture that they have wonderful lives to everyday, normal people that have to get up, go to their normal jobs, bust a gut to support themselves & their families when the reality is its so far from the truth.
So true. Poppy doesn't want to be fat - 2 weight loss surgeries show that! It's easy for her to preach body positivity whilst she is losing weight!

Reactions: 8
So true. Poppy doesn't want to be fat - 2 weight loss surgeries show that! It's easy for her to preach body positivity whilst she is losing weight!
Absolutely. She wasn't stripping to her underwear this time last year when she was in full cat fish mode posing carefully and working her angles to hide how much weight she had gained.

It's only since she started losing weight (albeit very, very slowly) that she's started showing her full length pictures and posing in underwear again so that hardly screams bopo and loving your body at any size does it 😒

Reactions: 7
It’s beyond baffling to me that she is so in love with herself and posting those pics... like her belly is literally hanging out the leg of her pants. She is a young woman who has utterly destroyed her body by being overindulged and bone lazy, we DONT love to see it!

Reactions: 4
I know she is beautiful but she absolutely eye fucks herself on her stories it’s so off putting

Reactions: 1
It’s beyond baffling to me that she is so in love with herself and posting those pics... like her belly is literally hanging out the leg of her pants. She is a young woman who has utterly destroyed her body by being overindulged and bone lazy, we DONT love to see it!
Instead of WLS she should go into hospital for her food issues like I did but she's just a big kid and doesn't give a duck. My heaviest was 20 stone 2 pounds but I'm 5'11 and was a size 20 and never had whatever the hell is going on with her stomach and leg fat. Her brother is big too but when I went into hospital I had to accept its my life and nothing to do with family anymore.

Like wtf is this.

20210410_031218.jpg

Also something to motivate her.. her pscorisis. Its a known fact that it would get better if she lost weight.

• Haha
She claims not to have food issues and claims her and Ben only got so big because they just love food 🙄🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.