Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed it was because the friend ordered the clothes for Poppy so she might not have known to size up for some things? Like for me I’m nearly always the same size in jumpers, hoodies and jackets but if I have to wear a shirt, I’ll need to go up 1, possibly 2, sizes as it will catch on the top of my arms and across my back. Same with some materials - anything made from jersey material, I’ll have to go bigger because it’s so clingy.

My best friend wouldn’t know that offhand and if she had to get me something to wear she would just pick my usual size.

Then again, I could be talking shite 😂

Reactions: 1
I assumed it was because the friend ordered the clothes for Poppy so she might not have known to size up for some things? Like for me I’m nearly always the same size in jumpers, hoodies and jackets but if I have to wear a shirt, I’ll need to go up 1, possibly 2, sizes as it will catch on the top of my arms and across my back. Same with some materials - anything made from jersey material, I’ll have to go bigger because it’s so clingy.

My best friend wouldn’t know that offhand and if she had to get me something to wear she would just pick my usual size.

Then again, I could be talking shite 😂
Which is fair. But when you have to wedge yourself into it surely you’d reconsider wearing it on social media?

Which is fair. But when you have to wedge yourself into it surely you’d reconsider wearing it on social media?
But if "your job" is selling clothes on social media then it is probably important to show your followers that this is what the dress looks like in me in a size 24. If her normal size is a 24 and she knows by the material etc that she'll need a size 28 then she'll advise that you 'size up'. (Then there are people who wouldn't be happy with that because she is "lying about her size").

Reactions: 2
But if "your job" is selling clothes on social media then it is probably important to show your followers that this is what the dress looks like in me in a size 24. If her normal size is a 24 and she knows by the material etc that she'll need a size 28 then she'll advise that you 'size up'. (Then there are people who wouldn't be happy with that because she is "lying about her size").
If your job is selling clothes on social media surely that means representing the clothes in the best way, by wearing clothes that fit, are flattering and don’t look a mess. Why would anyone want to buy that dress after seeing it stretched to its limit over Poppy’s gut and gaping like an open wound?

I honestly couldn’t care less what Poppy’s official dress size is, but if she’s going to take the plus size modelling career seriously her job is to best represent the fashion. That outfit was horrendous and she’s done the clothes a disservice and when I look at it I think her content is sloppy, half arsed and lazy just like her.

Reactions: 3
If your job is selling clothes on social media surely that means representing the clothes in the best way, by wearing clothes that fit, are flattering and don’t look a mess. Why would anyone want to buy that dress after seeing it stretched to its limit over Poppy’s gut and gaping like an open wound?

I honestly couldn’t care less what Poppy’s official dress size is, but if she’s going to take the plus size modelling career seriously her job is to best represent the fashion. That outfit was horrendous and she’s done the clothes a disservice and when I look at it I think her content is sloppy, half arsed and lazy just like her.
I was replying to a poster that said/guessed that maybe her friend had picked the clothes, hence why that size did not fit properly. None of this may be the case.

I'm not sure what her job is.

• Sad
I know what you mean and if it was me, I’d be like nah doesn’t fit, next! But she has flashed her bra and knickers in the last week alone so wearing an ill fitting dress isn’t something she’d reconsider.

I was replying to a poster that said/guessed that maybe her friend had picked the clothes, hence why that size did not fit properly. None of this may be the case.

I'm not sure what her job is.
She doesn't have one, she's got the bank of mum and dad 🤣

That little IGTV thing my friend pics my clothes. ALL of the outfits were awful- just goes to show doesn’t matter if you’re bigger or thin 😂

Reactions: 5
They were all awful and also i don’t know if anyone else noticed this but genuinely, at least in the middle of the video, it didn’t seem like they liked each other (as people) at all 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know the 90s trends seems to be the in thing at the moment but Poppy definitely picked the things she wanted to wear as a kid but couldn't. None of the outfits on either part looked very nice or fit well. It just goes to show the problems are there for everyone, regardless of size.

It’s the fact she literally thinks shes so bootylicious that gets me 😂😂
it’s like, no poppy darling your arse looks like a large wobbly piece of gelatinous gammon and it’s only sticking out so much because the fat has no where else to go, so she just has a shelf of lard sitting on her behind. Sexy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.