Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
She has gone to another level she is disgusting- her own mother sees her Instagram feeds has she no respect at all. Her mother can surely not be proud of her!

Reactions: 1

princess279

Grim !! The bra was bad enough but seeing the whole lower half of her was totally unnecessary. She really has seriously messed up her body.

Disgusting to see how many items of clothing she has bought, AL and is now returning. Also she has really bad psoriasis all over her body surely sending clothes back should be a no no !
Agreed! Her bum is such an odd shape and so high up I really don't get it..

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Her lipstick always looks so greasy and slimy 🤢 I’d love if she tried out something different like a matte lipstick or just a lick of tinted lip balm. Something in a different shade too, the browns don’t always go with her vibrant eye makeup.

Em_

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the date where she wouldn’t sleep with the guy after she let him finger blast her and he dumped her and she was crying about it because she’d told all her friends during the date that he was the one.
Oh yes, I'd forgotten that one 🤣

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Also couldn’t even see what she was doing because the videos were going that fast? What’s the point of doing a makeup look and doing it like that? I’ve said it before but poppy is very good at makeup, more focus on that and enough sex talk I reckon

Whateverrr

I’ve had both vaccines now and have still been told I have to shield. You do get 80% protection after 3 weeks from the Oxford and Pfizer at least apparently.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Just goes to show how different we all are, I’m a similar size but don’t have that, I just generally have a huge arse!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Now she’s shaming a man because he doesn’t like big girls and has put that in his profile. But it’s okay for her to shame men..

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
She has a decent bra on! Huzzah!
I was so happy to see that! We know how I feel about that one manky black bra she wears constantly. But, and I hope I’m wrong, is the label still attached at the back? She said she wore it for the photo shoot the other day so surely she’s taking off the label and keeping it, right?

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m sorry but poppy would not yet be making enough on Instagram for her live to off of. I have friends with higher numbers than poppy and they do not make that much. At this stage with their Instagram it’s usually free products etc which is why gets gifted so much
Totally agree!