Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I look at the braless styling of that suit the more repulsed I’ve become. You can actually see chafe marks where her bra has rubbed under her tits, probably because it’s one of those unsupportive soft ones that she practically never takes off so it’ll be riddled with her sweat. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The more I look at the braless styling of that suit the more repulsed I’ve become. You can actually see chafe marks where her bra has rubbed under her tits, probably because it’s one of those unsupportive soft ones that she practically never takes off so it’ll be riddled with her sweat. Disgusting.
I think that’s more likely to be her psoriasis. She does need new bra options though 🤔

I don’t mind that suit and think she can pull it off, but it’s too small for her. It would not be comfy to sit in at all.

Reactions: 3
I think that’s more likely to be her psoriasis. She does need new bra options though 🤔

I don’t mind that suit and think she can pull it off, but it’s too small for her. It would not be comfy to sit in at all.
I would normally agree but you can see the mark is in a straight line under her bust area. I’ve got a friend who gets red and sore under her tits cause she’s overweight and they sag and she doesn’t dry underneath them properly it proper makes my skin crawl. Rotten! If it’s psoriasis I will 100% eat my words because nobody can help an autoimmune disorder but she just looks grubby and unhealthy and the linear shape of it looks suss to me.

I would normally agree but you can see the mark is in a straight line under her bust area. I’ve got a friend who gets red and sore under her tits cause she’s overweight and they sag and she doesn’t dry underneath them properly it proper makes my skin crawl. Rotten! If it’s psoriasis I will 100% eat my words because nobody can help an autoimmune disorder but she just looks grubby and unhealthy and the linear shape of it looks suss to me.
That mark is one of her scars from her gastric bypass I think

She really thinks so highly of herself doesn’t she? Going to destroy any man that walks in your path because you’re wearing a suit? Okay hun sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She makes me cringe when she says things like that, she thinks everyone is in love with her! The suit is an awful fit and I think it’s just awful in general but she’s certainly showing that she’s lost weight now.

Reactions: 6
I think that suit is really unflattering on her, especially the shirtless/braless version. That seems to be the general consensus on here too, yet she seems convinced she looks amazing! 🤣 Can’t knock her confidence I guess!

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely losing weight but that massive gut is going nowhere fast...
She will definitely need surgery when she gets the weight off. Tucking that in knickers will be uncomfortable and she will be so sore . When I was larger and way smaller than her under my tummy got so sore. I lost 7 stone and have had 6 kids and could tuck it in and you couldn’t really tell in pants. She will have a huge overhang.

Reactions: 3
I’ve actually never seen anyone think so highly of themselves as poppy does. Every man alive wants her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beach huts on Thorpe bay cost in excess of 40k. So for anyone that didn’t think her parents were wealthy, think again! Also why did she need to say where the hut was? Any lunatic could be watching her stories 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Beach huts on Thorpe bay cost in excess of 40k. So for anyone that didn’t think her parents were wealthy, think again! Also why did she need to say where the hut was? Any lunatic could be watching her stories 😳
Right? They cost some serious coin - her dad must be on over 6 figures a year.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she raving about some expensive foundation she’d bought from Boots only the other day? Now she’s spent almost £30 on another one, it isn’t even the right shade and she doesn’t seem arsed. If I’d spent nearly £30 on one bit of makeup & I’d bought it in the wrong shade I’d be annoyed with myself, she just shrugs her shoulders! 🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s been said all along how wealthy Poppy’s parents are, one of her friends chimed in very very early to the first threads stating this. I can’t believe that people ever doubted it? She’s a 30 something unemployed woman who flounders around having two lots of weight loss stories? Who never talks about debt or paying bills? Who always buys what she wants? And people doubt that her parents aren’t loaded? Lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.