Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy claiming she doesn't hate men is the most hilarious thing I've heard in a while. Everything she does online hints towards her hating men. I think she needs to re-evaluate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poppy claiming she doesn't hate men is the most hilarious thing I've heard in a while. Everything she does online hints towards her hating men. I think she needs to re-evaluate.
She really does seem to have a distain for them but is obsessed with dating sites, filthy talk and sex. I am no prude either but it’s sex sex sex.

I’m just so over hearing about all of her ‘stories’. She’s trying to be relatable and some sort of dating guru and I’m sick of it. She is no dating expert. I agree with the comment earlier that if she was a normal person with a normal sleeping habit she wouldn’t be driving around at 1am! And also I’d just like to add that if she was having a real panic attack the last thing you’d do is jump on Insta to talk about it

Reactions: 9
I'd swiped for him on a dating app, then changed my mind. He'd obviously seen me on there because he found my insta. Quietly followed me for ages and then slid into my dms asking me if I'd like to go on a date. Very politely asked tbh but because of the finding of my gram it made me feel a bit strange

So I said nah thanks

• Wow
I'd swiped for him on a dating app, then changed my mind. He'd obviously seen me on there because he found my insta. Quietly followed me for ages and then slid into my dms asking me if I'd like to go on a date. Very politely asked tbh but because of the finding of my gram it made me feel a bit strange

So I said nah thanks
Ooh I love it when people have first hand knowledge!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

So I said nah thanks
It’s ridiculous how much I love gossip 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her disdain for men comes from the fact that she doesn’t get what she wants from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely. Poor Poppy, gets constantly violated by men and gets so much unwanted attention whenever she goes out...

...also Poppy...''look at this man going about his work fixing a roof...he must want to sleep with me''

🙄🙄
Poppy is a dreamer! I’ve never known a woman who is so self important that she thinks every guy is either wanting Sex with her OR sexually assaulting her! I have not l lacked attention from the opposite sex, and I can say in over 30 years I have never felt unsafe around men. Perhaps I have never let myself be in those situations, men have flirted perhaps with inappropriate words/actions but I know it’s down to alcohol so I smile, make excuse and move away. I hate this group of women that use sexuality as an excuse for everything, they don’t click that half the time they are acting equally as flirty and attract negative attention. Poppy basically talks about men non stop, wanting sex, posing with a Willy cushion. One tends to think she is a huge flirt when out and gets the attention she craves but if she does not fancy the guy he is then being inappropriate. She needs to grow up!

Reactions: 10
Poppy is a dreamer! I’ve never known a woman who is so self important that she thinks every guy is either wanting Sex with her OR sexually assaulting her! I have not l lacked attention from the opposite sex, and I can say in over 30 years I have never felt unsafe around men. Perhaps I have never let myself be in those situations, men have flirted perhaps with inappropriate words/actions but I know it’s down to alcohol so I smile, make excuse and move away. I hate this group of women that use sexuality as an excuse for everything, they don’t click that half the time they are acting equally as flirty and attract negative attention. Poppy basically talks about men non stop, wanting sex, posing with a Willy cushion. One tends to think she is a huge flirt when out and gets the attention she craves but if she does not fancy the guy he is then being inappropriate. She needs to grow up!
You’ve hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 2
Looook I agree with most of what you’ve said but to be far it’s not our job as females to just smile and make excuses when men are being inappropriate. I hate saying this because I’m the biggest feminist you would ever meet but I really feel like poppy craves attention in ANY form and that’s all I’ll say on it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who goes out for a drive at 1am?! Gosh I must be strange I was a bed by 8pm after my shift was done.

Love to be a fly on the wall. Imagine parents a bed and 28 year old daughter just up and about stomping around leaving for a drive at 1am in the morning?! What do they think what do they say?! If I was staying at home and my mother could hear be in and out at 1am she’d be asking what the duck are you doing during a pandemic going out on your own for a drive in the AM. I don’t get it 🤣

Reactions: 6
I feel like she told a really powerful story with regards to the sexual harassment of women but to then end it with a post about how you much you love men. It took attention away from it I think

Reactions: 3
I feel like she told a really powerful story with regards to the sexual harassment of women but to then end it with a post about how you much you love men. It took attention away from it I think
Yes what she said is so true and no woman or young girl should go through that. But everything else she says is so the opposite. She wants all the cock one minute then hates men. She must have known how it came across. Also that she seemed to think men should be her savior. Why?

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know what to think about that’s story.. I agree it’s out of order for a man to touch a woman in any way that makes her uncomfortable but there’s been plenty of times when men have been a bit ‘handsy’ with me and I wouldn’t say I had been assaulted (by handsy I mean touching your bum as they walk past you etc) People react differently to things though of course.
Poppy talks about sex CONSTANTLY and parades around with a plush penis... then doesn’t like it when men are sexual on tinder... I really don’t get it

Reactions: 2
WHY IS SHE GOING DRIVING AT 1 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING 😂

Why does she not have a solid routine. I know it’s lockdown so everyone is struggling differently but with her wls it’s the perfect time to. Not now we will POTENTIALLY be coming out of lockdown.

why can this woman not get upearly and go for strolls with her family. Not want or need to be out after midnight. Especially as she’s telling us all her assault story.

is cocks and men a projection To bounce off past trauma?

Reactions: 1
Sexual assault and abuse is any type of sexual activity that you do not agree to, including: inappropriate touching.
Women are told repeatedly to dress less provocatively, drink less alcohol, and not put themselves in risky situations. This proliferates the belief that women are at fault when they are attacked, and leads to a lack of accountability for men.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

So I said nah thanks
I like the fact he was polite but is finding someone's insta a normal thing to do? Or did he ask on the dating app? Genuine question, I'm married & been in a relationship a long time so maybe it is the done thing now. If it is the done thing then maybe thats why Poppy isn't having much luck.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.