Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pathetic of her - so she’s in an vulnerable group to the point she’s been offered a vaccine over millions of others, so what I’ll do - is duck about in Tesco in the middle of a pandemic and have a photo shoot.

How embarrassing
I just can’t believe grown adults behave like this. They are an embarrassment.

Reactions: 12
Are they putting their phones down on shelves to take this tit?!
I work late at night and I'd be well pissed off we had people fannying on doing this. You'd expect it of kids but not 30 year old siblings 😬

Reactions: 7
Thought it was 1 person per household rule in supermarkets? She’s probably dragged her mum out to be photographer too.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over poppy and her brother and how inappropriate they act! I would never ever do a photo shoot with my brother and bend over so that our asses could be in the photo. They’re disgusting

Reactions: 9
They’re such absolute losers.. her content really is scraping the barrel at the moment! Who goes to a supermarket and is like omg let’s take pics in all the aisles and put it on insta. bleeping self obsessed assholes

Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s still one person per household I’m sure poppy will come up with a reason why she can’t go alone though.. I’m cringing for them, I find it embarrassing seeing other people record themselves on nights out, walking round the street etc anyway but a photo shoot in Tesco 😂 Imagine what staff and other people were thinking!!

Reactions: 7
Of course Bob along Kirsty has commented that she “loves this” oh have a day off, must be exhausting constantly rimming Poppy love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I usually don't mind Poppy too much but that "photoshoot" has really wound me up. They were both incredibly lucky to get the vaccine early and instead of staying home and keeping safe, they're off running around their local Tesco's like a pair of children?

Fair enough if you need stuff for your family but one of you go in, get your shopping and get home instead of whatever the hell that is they're doing.

Taking photos in front of all their favourite food as well? It's just such bad taste.

Covid is killing people and they just treat it like one big joke - I'm not even someone that gets annoyed by her usually - I quite like some of her stories but this to me is so wrong.

She should stay home and be grateful that her and her family are safe

Reactions: 16
I usually don't mind Poppy too much but that "photoshoot" has really wound me up. They were both incredibly lucky to get the vaccine early and instead of staying home and keeping safe, they're off running around their local Tesco's like a pair of children?

Fair enough if you need stuff for your family but one of you go in, get your shopping and get home instead of whatever the hell that is they're doing.

Taking photos in front of all their favourite food as well? It's just such bad taste.

Covid is killing people and they just treat it like one big joke - I'm not even someone that gets annoyed by her usually - I quite like some of her stories but this to me is so wrong.

She should stay home and be grateful that her and her family are safe
Yes exactly.

It’s strange because I know a lot of younger people who have been given the vaccination early due to health issues. Some just becuase they are Diabetic and bmi over 40 BUT they’re doctors have actually formally written emailed to them that they should shield. For the next 6 weeks I believe.

Someone at work also Diabetic and Has just had thevaccine again told to shield
And now furloughed.

so I find it strange if for health reasons they’ve gotten thejab early that they are rolling around Tesco regardless if at night or not. Unless they’re doctors is offering different advice.

Reactions: 2
Got to say I did laugh at it. Also I think you can see she’s lost some weight since her surgery. Albeit not the amount you’d expect to see.
I thought she looked ginormous, I saw a photo from December and she looks bigger now.

I thought she looked ginormous, I saw a photo from December and she looks bigger now.
I’m thinking of the pic of her in the dress we saw when she initially showed how big she was. I disregard all the selfies as we can all take fab selfies and make ourselves look smaller. But I think as it’s a video it doesn’t hide anything. From the side you can definitely see she’s lost some weight. I don’t have the pic of her but it’s def in one of the threads here.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.