Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy is so good at makeup, I’m clueless as to why she doesn’t start doing makeup videos?? She does absolutely nothing all day!

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately she doesn’t seem to have the ability to be consistent with anything

Reactions: 7
Her makeup is definitely better than many other influencers.

Did she not study makeup at college?
I believe she was an art student so maybe her makeup skills stem from that🤔 tbh I find some of her looks quite heavy and they make her look like a drag queen. Not that I’m hating on drag queens, they’re fabulous! But just me personally I hate the heavy look

Reactions: 5
Wow poppy from 2018 to now is just so sad to be honest. Also wasn’t her ‘serious stomach issue’ the band she had done being too tight hence why she had it removed??? Feel like she’s being very dishonest and not actually telling the truth.

I believe she was an art student so maybe her makeup skills stem from that🤔 tbh I find some of her looks quite heavy and they make her look like a drag queen. Not that I’m hating on drag queens, they’re fabulous! But just me personally I hate the heavy look
She did a degree in makeup, she said on her stories

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting when she references 2018 as being the worst ever due to stomach issues and depression. When you go back and watch any of her highlighted stories from that time, it’s just regular trips to Edinburgh, eating and drinking to excess and clubbing for days on end 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I absolutely love baking but I haven’t done any for ages as it’s just too much temptation, Poppy just never seems to stop!

I absolutely love baking but I haven’t done any for ages as it’s just too much temptation, Poppy just never seems to stop!
I agree, I love to bake but I know if I do I’ll eat the most of it even though I share it with family! Poppy doesn’t seem to mind though

Reactions: 3
Wow poppy from 2018 to now is just so sad to be honest. Also wasn’t her ‘serious stomach issue’ the band she had done being too tight hence why she had it removed??? Feel like she’s being very dishonest and not actually telling the truth.
She’s a mega liar I don’t trust anything she says.

Reactions: 7
...However last nights story was uncomfortable. I’m certainly not belittling her experience or victim blaming at all but it was just a bit odd. I’m sure it wasn’t a nice experience at all and maybe it’s because I’m older that I wouldn’t associate it with been attacked...
The thing is she was 16 and left alone in a festival. Friends were somewhere else. A bit young to me.

The thing is she was 16 and left alone in a festival. Friends were somewhere else. A bit young to me.
Totally inappropriate for any one to touch her at all regardless of her age . But I also think this shows how vulnerable a 16 year old is . The amount of young girls I’ve seen wanting to go to festivals aged 15/16 this last few years is scary. My daughter is 16 in may and I certainly wouldn’t be allowing her . I have 5 sons mind 4 of them older than her so I’m sure they’d protect her I just think there’s plenty of time to do those things when you’re over 18. Worlds a scary place. I still think poppy just used that as content.

Reactions: 8
Think I might have to actually unfollow, I appreciate not everybody is working, completely understand that but I’m top of her being the hugely overgrown brat she is, I have done a 13hr night shift, come home showered, sorted the pets, sorted the kids and had a sleep, now up, made tea,done bath time and story time and having half an hour before I go back into work.

she’s done some baking then had a four+ plus afternoon nap, realise my situation is not Poppy’s fault. But the constant parading of new things, on top ofher in general has pushed me over the edge🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think I might have to actually unfollow, I appreciate not everybody is working, completely understand that but I’m top of her being the hugely overgrown brat she is, I have done a 13hr night shift, come home showered, sorted the pets, sorted the kids and had a sleep, now up, made tea,done bath time and story time and having half an hour before I go back into work.

she’s done some baking then had a four+ plus afternoon nap, realise my situation is not Poppy’s fault. But the constant parading of new things, on top ofher in general has pushed me over the edge🤯
She will be off out for a drive at 1am listening to songs that remind her of a bad memory from when she was 16. Don’t let people like her get you down. You clearly live in the real world like most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I can guarantee that your life is a million more times fulfilling than Poppy’s. Her life has nothing in it and has no meaning to it. I do understand where you’re coming from though, it just all gets a bit too much sometimes

Reactions: 11
at least you don’t have your brother using a Swiss Army knife to pick your lock and film you naked while keep watching and laughing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
at least you don’t have your brother using a Swiss Army knife to pick your lock and film you naked while keep watching and laughing?
No, my family has this thing called boundaries, you might be familiar with it,the Adams family not so much!:sick:
this reply did make me laugh though so thanks:)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.