Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a lighter note - it makes me want to smash my head in when she calls things boi - chunky boi, psoriasis boi - is that really the level private education pays for?
Irritating as thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just looks awful on her latest photos, I think it's because her ugly personality is coming through her photos. She's vile, she's annoying more than normal.
Also, why does she have to wear a low cut top when she's showing off her eye make up, nothing against low cut tops, she doesn't look sexy, she looks constipated, she is the biggest bell end out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like the fact he was polite but is finding someone's insta a normal thing to do? Or did he ask on the dating app? Genuine question, I'm married & been in a relationship a long time so maybe it is the done thing now. If it is the done thing then maybe thats why Poppy isn't having much luck.
No, it’s weird and creepy and overstepping boundaries

Also, I think that this has been said before but does anyone else think it’s a bit weird for her to wear her brothers clothes?

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Also, I think that this has been said before but does anyone else think it’s a bit weird for her to wear her brothers clothes?
I didn’t know she wears her brothers clothes Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why, but I can’t help but feel sad for her. She is a walking contradiction in so many ways. She needs therapy- sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 6

I don’t know if it’s weird about borrowing brothers clothes I occasionally borrow my sons hoody’s and I weird?

I like the fact he was polite but is finding someone's insta a normal thing to do? Or did he ask on the dating app? Genuine question, I'm married & been in a relationship a long time so maybe it is the done thing now. If it is the done thing then maybe thats why Poppy isn't having much luck.
didnt ask me on the app, just found me, not sure how?

Reactions: 2
I thought Poppy looked like she’d lost weight recently but the last couple of stories she looks like she’s put weight on?

Reactions: 3
I thought Poppy looked like she’d lost weight recently but the last couple of stories she looks like she’s put weight on?
It just goes back to the whole hiding posing angles.
She was clearly a 32+ before wls. She only got away with being in a size 28 because clothing was purely 100 percent stretch.

you can see around her face and I think waist but again it’s hard to tell when you see her now since before was angled And her posing So hard etc etc.

shes lost weight but again if she lost 5 stone it would be hard to tell since you never saw her before she started losing anything. Also she doesn’t show online as if she’s really following exact diet requirements so again it might be a lot slower compared to someone who is sticking to what they should eat and do religiously

Reactions: 4
I’m confused by her ‘Monday vibes’ story - surely every day is the bleeping same for her? No job and nothing else to do, surely doesn’t make a blind bit of difference what bleeping day of the week it is when you’re an unemployed 30 year old living in your childhood bedroom at Mummy and Daddy’s house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really need to learn her catfishing ways, I’m still blown away by how she was able to hide her size 32 body.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More gifted makeup products from poppy today but yet obviously the stories are not marked as gifted 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Since this is her ONLY JOB, you’d think she could do the bare minimum and mark stuff properly.

Reactions: 9
Oh my she does look huge today when she turned sideways . Some days o think she looks slimmer then today she looks like she’s put 5 stone on since 2 days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.