Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't make up my mind whether she's lost much weight or not... The new reel she still looks quite big but in photos she looks smaller 🤷‍♀️ Those damn angles 🤣

Reactions: 3
Most importantly, Why hasn’t anyone queried what the actual why the cunting duck have they got a skeleton in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly.

It’s strange because I know a lot of younger people who have been given the vaccination early due to health issues. Some just becuase they are Diabetic and bmi over 40 BUT they’re doctors have actually formally written emailed to them that they should shield. For the next 6 weeks I believe.

Someone at work also Diabetic and Has just had thevaccine again told to shield
And now furloughed.

so I find it strange if for health reasons they’ve gotten thejab early that they are rolling around Tesco regardless if at night or not. Unless they’re doctors is offering different advice.
I haven't been asked to shield, I hope I'm not asked to 😭😭

Reactions: 1
It may depend on where you live as it's a local management of vaccination.
I know quite a lot of people who've had the vaccine now who haven't been asked to shield too so yeah, hopefully not all fatties are in that shielding category.

Reactions: 2
I haven't been asked to shield, I hope I'm not asked to 😭😭
My son is 20 and has his jab Wednesday he has asthma. He’s never been asked to shield. He works in hospitality and went straight back to work last July when lockdown eased. He will do the same in April.

Reactions: 3
That reel... either her dad or brother have videod that for her... their grown adult daughter salivating over a dick Teddy like it’s a doughnut. Grim as duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those headbands she was sent were nice but I looked on the website and they’re like 20 quid each! Can get them in primark for 3 quid 😂 I know it’s nice to support small and they’re handmade but duck me... she must’ve sent Poppy like over 100 quid worth of stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am gooped at that latest grid post. Imagine being nearly 30 and taking selfies in Tesco acting like a teenager. there is an infamous photo of me mooning a camera at a festival. Difference was i was 16 😂

I just can’t. It’s beyond words 😂

Oh my bleeping god that dick plushie video.
Jesus bleeping wept.

speechless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those headbands she was sent were nice but I looked on the website and they’re like 20 quid each! Can get them in primark for 3 quid 😂 I know it’s nice to support small and they’re handmade but duck me... she must’ve sent Poppy like over 100 quid worth of stuff
£156 of freebies....and I bet we don't see half of it again

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty sad that all poppy seems to talk about is men and their dicks. It really shows how much substance she has in her life

Reactions: 7
She has the weirdest day to day schedule. Like driving round at 1am on your own can't be fun and really not necessary atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sad that all poppy seems to talk about is men and their dicks. It really shows how much substance she has in her life
Absolutely. Poor Poppy, gets constantly violated by men and gets so much unwanted attention whenever she goes out...

...also Poppy...''look at this man going about his work fixing a roof...he must want to sleep with me''

🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
£156 of freebies....and I bet we don't see half of it again
And she’ll have followers who’ll end up swiping and buying.

it’s pissing me off - not just her All of them

I genuinely wanted a new toaster and kettle set. Out of stock. And I’m petty in mind to know that it’s because over the last lockdown they gifted them to all these influencers!!! Why?! They can afford to buy just like poor stupid folk like us, Annoying. Sorry for going off thread there a little.

Poppy will click 💵 but never wear again.

also I’m finding it literally laugh out loud you can see it in their faces her and Jess when they’re gifted shite but they try and pretend on camera they ‘really like’ ‘really niceeee’ something but bleeping hate it and just want the 💰 😂 It’s their faces tell you the truth not the basic description of good and nice they are verbally saying. anyone else noticing this or is it just me and my little mind 🤣

Reactions: 6
Absolutely. Poor Poppy, gets constantly violated by men and gets so much unwanted attention whenever she goes out...

...also Poppy...''look at this man going about his work fixing a roof...he must want to sleep with me''

🙄🙄
honestly it makes my blood boil ! It’s girls like her who invalidate real victims.

I wonder how many men feel violated by Poppy’s behaviour !

Just as it isn’t appropriate for men to harass women, it is the same for women harassing men!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her story is sad because I’ve been to so many gigs and festivals where similar has happened to me so I do believe that this has bothered her but I really get frustrated watching how much she plays the victim when it suits her.

She “can’t listen to this album any more”... well don’t listen to it. Go home and go to your bed, get some level of normal sleeping pattern like a regular adult, get a job and start actually paying your way, and you’ll not have to be out a drive listening to music at 1am because you can’t sleep.

The reason she behaves childishly is because she’s never progressed past the teenager stage of life. Going a drive at 1am is what we’d do at age 18 with our mates listening to music because we had no responsibilities or commitments.

She’s put herself into a situation where she’s talking about how she can’t listen to an album because she’s listened to that album while out a drive because she can’t sleep cause all she does is lie about and eat all day. When will Poppy realise that her life is what she makes it and she has the power to change the trajectory of her life.

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Poppy although she does loads that pisses me off and the greed for gifted things annoys me. However last nights story was uncomfortable. I’m certainly not belittling her experience or victim blaming at all but it was just a bit odd. I’m sure it wasn’t a nice experience at all and maybe it’s because I’m older that I wouldn’t associate it with been attacked. This just reminds me of her story about the man when she was getting in the taxi. She flaunts herself half naked on an app in front of thousands which no doesn’t give a man the right to touch her, but she constantly bangs on about sex and her sexual experiences and basically wanting cock, I just think it’s all for pity and attention. She wants people to message saying oh yes this happened to me and it will get her engagement moving . I actually feel bad saying this like I say I quite like her. I always find things like this hard to comment on as you know you’ll offend people and I don’t want to water down others experience of similar situations. Also the last thing I’d think to do is drive around in the middle of the night as a woman on my own in the middle of a pandemic where it’s essential journeys only. Hope I’ve worded that ok and not offended anyone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.