Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said they struggle! I said so although they're not struggling...
I was referring to the fact they don't seem like millionaires, living in a big pile. As someone else said I'd be surprised if they can afford to bank roll Poppy to pay her rent, bills, clothes, food etc...
The cost of bankrolling her is probably the same cost as her private education and they could afford that, so I imagine they can afford it now.

Reactions: 9
And the fact her parents are probably both still going out to work whilst she does sweet f a ....at 28 you would be ashamed to still be taking handouts from your parents whilst making no effort to actually work yourself.

Reactions: 7
And the fact her parents are probably both still going out to work whilst she does sweet f a ....at 28 you would be ashamed to still be taking handouts from your parents whilst making no effort to actually work yourself.
Exactly that, a normal person would be embarrassed about that, but not her. She's privileged, it probably doesn't bother herm she's had an easy life, financially speaking. I imagine she's always got everything she wanted, school trips, holidays, latest brands, etc. I doubt Poppy has ever seen her parents struggle, she leads a privileged middle class life, she doesn't know what it's like to live in the real world.

Reactions: 5
Exactly that, a normal person would be embarrassed about that, but not her. She's privileged, it probably doesn't bother herm she's had an easy life, financially speaking. I imagine she's always got everything she wanted, school trips, holidays, latest brands, etc. I doubt Poppy has ever seen her parents struggle, she leads a privileged middle class life, she doesn't know what it's like to live in the real world.
I was just about to say something to this.. it doesn’t actually matter how wealthy her parents are or aren’t, poppy has never had to worry about money or anything like that and that’s so obvious in how she is as an adulthood. I watched my parents go through so many financial issues all my life and it’s made me such a saver. I’ve worked two jobs my entire life and barely had time for fun. It’s why I have such issues with all these influencers who do sweet F A but get gifted so much. It’s just such bullshit and such a kick in the face to the people who do actually work hard for every dollar

But to sit back the way she does not bothering to contribute fully to funding her own life whilst her mum goes out to work in this current climate...now thats a pretty crappy selfish human being...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But to sit back the way she does not bothering to contribute fully to funding her own life whilst her mum goes out to work in this current climate...now thats a pretty crappy selfish human being...
That’s on her parents to be honest. Just look at the way the brother carried on because there was no smoked sausage on the dinner table. He literally threw a little hissy fit that you’d expect from a kid not a 30 year old something man. They’ve raised them both and they should be ashamed

That’s on her parents to be honest. Just look at the way the brother carried on because there was no smoked sausage on the dinner table. He literally threw a little hissy fit that you’d expect from a kid not a 30 year old something man. They’ve raised them both and they should be ashamed
I agree, it is the parents fault. I'd hate it if my children turn out like them two.

Reactions: 2
At least the brother works. Not sticking up for him because he gives me the creeps, but it definitely seems that Poppy is the princess of the family.

She actually looks a little smaller in her pics today
Yes she has definitely lost weight, noticeable in those pictures.
Back to the family funding Poppy, I just don’t seem it, her parents don’t across that way. Her mum isn’t very motherly, Poppy has said how her mum does not do hugs or even like touching her. Maybe Poppy survives on benefits if she was unable to work, she would get her housing paid for.

• Wow
Yes she has definitely lost weight, noticeable in those pictures.
Back to the family funding Poppy, I just don’t seem it, her parents don’t across that way. Her mum isn’t very motherly, Poppy has said how her mum does not do hugs or even like touching her. Maybe Poppy survives on benefits if she was unable to work, she would get her housing paid for.
Just because she doesn't hug, doesn't mean she's not motherly. Her mother seems to send her things in the post a lot, a weighted blanket, advent calendar etc. Her and her mum look very close to me. There is no way she'd still get full benefits for all this time, unless she's claiming for a disability and knows how to play the system. Bank of mum and dad are funding her lifestyle. She's a waste of space.
She is the queen of angles, so it's probably why she looks smaller.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just because she doesn't hug, doesn't mean she's not motherly. Her mother seems to send her things in the post a lot, a weighted blanket, advent calendar etc. Her and her mum look very close to me. There is no way she'd still get full benefits for all this time, unless she's claiming for a disability and knows how to play the system. Bank of mum and dad are funding her lifestyle. She's a waste of space.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Absolute truth

• Heart
Completely agree with the above, me and my mum are super close but we’re just not huggy people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
And she is not stupid enough to be claiming benefits then bragging about ugly £100 trainers the size of her arse on a public forum ! She's funds her lazy lifestyle off the backs of her hardworking parents. I agree to a point that her parents are massive enablers but she also has no shame in watching her mum go off to work during a pandemic whilst she stays home and puts makeup on ...

Even if she was claiming disability benefits she wouldn't be able to afford that lifestyle. The torie government make sure of that. I lost my job due to illness and had to claim, could afford naff all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Agree, although I am the opposite (grew up with kisses and hugs, and I am the same with my children, couldn't be otherwise. It's cultural too).
They seem very close to me (parents and siblings), even too close with her brother😅 The parents look lovely, sometimes weird but lovely.

Reactions: 4
To me motherly means your mum isn’t disgusted if you put your head on her arm or touch her with your foot.
Poppy has definitely lost weight, may not be the stones and stones one would expect but she is definitely lost weight from her face and shoulders.

Different people have different boundaries 🙄 it doesn’t make someone any less of a mother. They are clearly close.

Poppy’s financial situation is mysterious but I guess we’ll never know for sure unless she tells us how she earns her keep!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.