Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s good to raise awareness but probably not so great to include the nurse saying how much hers hurt
Bet she was raging when the nurse said that 🤣

I'm saying good on her for posting it. Its shocking how many people don't attend for their test so if it puts one person's mind at ease about the process then its worth it.

Reactions: 4
Bet she was raging when the nurse said that 🤣

I'm saying good on her for posting it. Its shocking how many people don't attend for their test so if it puts one person's mind at ease about the process then its worth it.
Definitely! It’s much better than her posting ad after ad. That’s one thing I do like about poppy, she doesn’t put majority adverts, she mixes it in with her real life which doesn’t make it as sickening, all the other sofa potato’s do is post adverts

Reactions: 3
“Something in your beard there lover”
Why would you ever speak to your BROTHER like that?! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“Something in your beard there lover”
Why would you ever speak to your BROTHER like that?! 🤮🤮🤮
Probably aimed at Tattle (hello Poppy😉) but it sounds quite weird.
Especially when you consider her brother's sex appeal 🤣 he really doesn't seem very pleasant or is it a posture for Instagram?

Reactions: 6
The pick me up boxes she just shared, shouldn’t all
Of those stories been marked as gifted? Also she claims she had no idea they were being sent but then why did they have her parents address? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The pick me up boxes she just shared, shouldn’t all
Of those stories been marked as gifted? Also she claims she had no idea they were being sent but then why did they have her parents address? 🤔
I followed the girl who does those boxes for a while, she talked a lot about binge eating disorder and recovery, but she sucks up to Poppy so much on Instagram that I had to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
Those boxes are shite... i would just make my own 😂 also “Kirsty was very insistent she didn’t want me to show these” yet gave her a 10% discount for her followers 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those boxes are shite... i would just make my own 😂 also “Kirsty was very insistent she didn’t want me to show these” yet gave her a 10% discount for her followers 🧐
Yeah these boxes confuse me.. I had a look, £15-30 for them, when it’s just sample items, £1 face mask packs, £1 chocolate bars, not worth the money. I get there has to be a profit but when it’s literally things bought from your local coop or Tesco it’s not exactly groundbreaking

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah these boxes confuse me.. I had a look, £15-30 for them, when it’s just sample items, £1 face mask packs, £1 chocolate bars, not worth the money. I get there has to be a profit but when it’s literally things bought from your local coop or Tesco it’s not exactly groundbreaking
That's expensive. I don't know why anyone would buy them, when you can make them yourself

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she was sent the items in the boxes. Like 3 bars of chocolate, 2 packs of biscuits and 2 packets of sweets. If she had WLS surely she can’t eat any of this? If the women follows her and is close to poppy she would know that she cannot eat sugary foods

I don’t understand why she was sent the items in the boxes. Like 3 bars of chocolate, 2 packs of biscuits and 2 packets of sweets. If she had WLS surely she can’t eat any of this? If the women follows her and is close to poppy she would know that she cannot eat sugary foods
WLS doesn’t automatically mean you can’t eat chocolate or biscuits but it may cause her to dump, even more so if she are a whole bar of chocolate. But it’s not impossible to eat those items, she just shouldn’t be eating them, especially prior to 12 months post op, that’s your optimum weight loss time, the first 12 months.

I would hate to get one of those boxes. Just little bits & pieces of shite. I get the sentiment behind it (if it was being sent for real and not to "influencers") but I would honestly appreciate a wee card with a nice message in it 10 times more than that pile of random crap.

• Haha
I would hate to get one of those boxes. Just little bits & pieces of shite. I get the sentiment behind it (if it was being sent for real and not to "influencers") but I would honestly appreciate a wee card with a nice message in it 10 times more than that pile of random crap.
I 100% agree. It’s the definition of random tat that you wouldn’t buy for yourself so why would you want all those random things as a gift?!

Ridiculous that none of those were marked as gifted. Pathetic really.
Is there a way to report her? She does this often! Says the sender didn’t want her to share on her socials but gives a 10% off voucher for her followers! 🤯

Is there a way to report her? She does this often! Says the sender didn’t want her to share on her socials but gives a 10% off voucher for her followers! 🤯
Yes, you can report to the ASA (advertising standards agency) its easy to do — google it and take screenshots of the unmarked stories. The form only takes a couple of minutes to complete :)

You can report to ASA. I've reported stinky Solomon in the past, but they weren't bothered.

These boxes and other subscription boxes do my head in. Just full of cheap shite that will sit in peoples drawers that are full of crap for a year or two then get thrown out.

Reactions: 6
These boxes and other subscription boxes do my head in. Just full of cheap shite that will sit in peoples drawers that are full of crap for a year or two then get thrown out.
They remind me of the stocking my MIL does for me and the rest of the fam at Xmas. Full of cheap tat that I can't even pass onto my 3 and 6 year old nieces 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.