Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely don’t think she can be making a lot of money from insta, she’s not doing loads of ads for big brands or anything like that, I’m sure she makes a bit but not enough to fund her lifestyle

Reactions: 3
The parents' home doesn't seem to have a lot of luxury though.
If you compare to DV parents' home😂
I think they both are in southern England but I have no idea of the prices there lol

Reactions: 2
The parents' home doesn't seem to have a lot of luxury though.
If you compare to DV parents' home😂
I think they both are in southern England but I have no idea of the prices there lol
They live in Leigh on Sea I think which is a very expensive area, shame it’s just down the road from Southend but it’s nice, plus the beach hut etc - they’ve clearly got money.

She can’t be making that much, she hasn’t posted affiliates in a while, there’s not a huge amount of ads and she doesn’t have that big of an audience. Compared to the likes of fullerfigurefullerbust who will bang up an aff link they haven’t even brought.

Reactions: 5
Im
They live in Leigh on Sea I think which is a very expensive area, shame it’s just down the road from Southend but it’s nice, plus the beach hut etc - they’ve clearly got money.

She can’t be making that much, she hasn’t posted affiliates in a while, there’s not a huge amount of ads and she doesn’t have that big of an audience. Compared to the likes of fullerfigurefullerbust who will bang up an aff link they haven’t even brought.
Thank you. I'll google it😂

But they're not in a mansion, they're in a semi and don't have flash cars etc so although I doubt they're struggling, they don't seem loaded to me?

Reactions: 1
Im
Thank you. I'll google it😂
Dani Vs area looks like kidbrooke in the south. It’s an area full of pricy apartments used to go past there for work. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s moved there

Dani Vs area looks like kidbrooke in the south. It’s an area full of pricy apartments used to go past there for work. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s moved there
Sorry wrong thread! Lmao

• Haha
But they're not in a mansion, they're in a semi and don't have flash cars etc so although I doubt they're struggling, they don't seem loaded to me?
Sorry, what is a semi? I think they are quite wealthy, like quite comfortable, but not "rich". Like you I think the house doesn't look great quality but I know loaded people and you wouldn't think seeing where they live or what they wear lol I don't know.

Sorry wrong thread! Lmao
That one is really a beautiful house!

I agree, I don’t think her parents seem like they are wealthy as in enough to support their daughter monthly.They have a nice house and I would say they are comfortable, I’m from Kent so I’d say it wasn’t any different to the sort of houses my friends parents have it’s not like a mansion or anything so I don’t get the impression they could just give poppy a grand or two a month to live on. Poppy hasn’t actually really done an add for a while though so I wonder where her money is coming from but I’d also be really interested to know how much she gets for an ad, whether it’s a couple hundred or a couple grand, she hasn’t got a massive following but I have no idea how much people charge for ads

They have got some money, she said she went private school, so they put 2 kids through private school, which is a small fortune. They should be better off now as they don't have to pay for the two brats education, so maybe some of that goes on Poppy now. There is no way that spoilt, selfish twit is paying her own way, she's probably a benefit scrounger and also relies on bank of mum and dad. Poppy needs to get a bleeping job. I blame her parents.
*Edit, before anyone jumps on me, I'm not calling everyone on benefits scroungers, a lot of us have fallen on hard times and needed benefits, but some people do know how to play the system.

Reactions: 6
Ok I see semi detached house. There are a lot of them in the UK!!
They could have inherited too.

Money well spent in private schools as she doesn't even work.

To be fair some of the richest people I know drive ordinary cars and live in an ordinary house. Money talks, wealth whispers... it’s very obvious that the parents bankroll poppy and her brother. Just look at them! Both lazy sods, two Weight-loss surgeries, no job, both spoilt etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair some of the richest people I know drive ordinary cars and live in an ordinary house. Money talks, wealth whispers... it’s very obvious that the parents bankroll poppy and her brother. Just look at them! Both lazy sods, two Weight-loss surgeries, no job, both spoilt etc.
This 👏🏼 I wouldn’t go on them having a semi detached house that they struggle. They clearly have a lot of disposable income just from the bleeping food they get through

Reactions: 7
They don't have a massive house as they've been bankrolling Poppy through her whole adult life. Poor sods.

• Haha
No sign of the boyfriend brother do we think he might have decided lockdown rules don't apply to him and he's gone back to wherever?!

I don't think the house is much of a giveaway to their financial status. It's unlikely they have a mortgage and that's probably what gives them the disposable income they have. The wealthy people I know often have quite ordinary but not cheap houses and cars. Maybe that's how those types of people keep their money by not spending it on frivolous things. *looks at the thousands she has spent on skincare and clothes and weeps a little*

Reactions: 8
I don't think the house is much of a giveaway to their financial status. It's unlikely they have a mortgage and that's probably what gives them the disposable income they have. The wealthy people I know often have quite ordinary but not cheap houses and cars. Maybe that's how those types of people keep their money by not spending it on frivolous things. *looks at the thousands she has spent on skincare and clothes and weeps a little*
And the irony being that the lazy spoilt Poppy goes to pick her elderly mum up from work after all she has done is spend all morning fannying about putting the unnecessary makeup on and buying hideous trainers....

I'd say that's quite true. I live in a village, that has some wealthy people and they live in nice detached houses, some of them bigger than others, but they all tend to drive normal cars, shop at Asda and Aldi, etc, they aren't frivolous. I'll never be one of those people, I have a shopping habit that I can't afford.

• Haha
This 👏🏼 I wouldn’t go on them having a semi detached house that they struggle. They clearly have a lot of disposable income just from the bleeping food they get through
I never said they struggle! I said so I doubt they're struggling...
I was referring to the fact they don't seem like millionaires, living in a big pile. As someone else said I'd be surprised if they can afford to bank roll Poppy to pay her rent, bills, clothes, food etc...

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.