Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Poppy have PCOS I can’t remember? Or was she just so big her periods stopped?
Poppy does have PCOS, but I’m not sure whether she meant that losing weight is stabilising that meaning her periods are coming back, or that she meant she got so big her periods stopped 😳

Reactions: 1
Anyway, losing weight has made a difference. If she can avoid the possible complications of PCOS, that's for the best.

Reactions: 1
Poppy does have PCOS, but I’m not sure whether she meant that losing weight is stabilising that meaning her periods are coming back, or that she meant she got so big her periods stopped 😳
Come to think of it now I can remember her saying before she doesn’t have period and hadn’t had one for years.. can that happen with PCOS? (Sorry I don’t know a lot about it) maybe it was a combination of both

Come to think of it now I can remember her saying before she doesn’t have period and hadn’t had one for years.. can that happen with PCOS? (Sorry I don’t know a lot about it) maybe it was a combination of both
I don't know anything about pcos, but I know weight can stop you having periods and also make it harder to get pregnant. I've always had my periods, although when I was bigger,they were all over the place and I had to lose weight to get pregnant. I didn't know she had pcos, but the weight must have caused more issues, especially at her size.

Yes it can. It can cause huge irregularities, including none at all or periods that last a long time or come every couple of weeks. Some forms of PCOS causes insulin resistance so unlike others, eating high GI foods (white carbs, sugar etc.) can mean a spike in insulin which doesn't do its job properly. Excess insulin can cause weight gain. So effectively, PCOS can cause significant weight gain and also makes it hard to lose weight. But also a good way of managing it is through diet choices and weight loss. There isn't a whole lot of information in mainstream UK channels but best diet choices are to limit carbohydrate intake hugely, try cutting out dairy and gluten and to increase healthy fats. Strength training is better than intense cardio and intermittent fasting helps manage blood sugars. Unfortunately, its clear that Poppy hasn't tried any of these either before or after her weight loss surgery as she may have been successful without the major surgery. Many people who try these things can reverse some symptoms (irregular periods, lack of ovulation, infertility etc) within a matter of weeks/ months. Weight loss would take longer but she could have made a bit of effort to do her own research

Reactions: 3
One of my pet hates is people sharing other peoples posts about them, it just seems really narcissistic

Reactions: 13
One of my pet hates is people sharing other peoples posts about them, it just seems really narcissistic
Same and when they share birthday posts, that really annoys me, it just acres 'look.howany people.love me, I have lots of friends'
She's is a massive narcissist.

Reactions: 6
I see Poppy is saying you need to love your body, talk kind to it, NOW don’t wait to lose weight.
It peeves me off so much, Poppy is happy because she is losing weight. Okay it may not be the amount most WLS patients have at the start but she has lost weight. It so ingenious to say to people to be body positive regardless of your weight when YOU have had WLS! If it was a year ago fine, she would be a confident person saying to other plus sizers to enjoy life. To say it now without commenting in the post about her weight loss is just wrong! It really upsets me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Poppy is saying you need to love your body, talk kind to it, NOW don’t wait to lose weight.
It peeves me off so much, Poppy is happy because she is losing weight. Okay it may not be the amount most WLS patients have at the start but she has lost weight. It so ingenious to say to people to be body positive regardless of your weight when YOU have had WLS! If it was a year ago fine, she would be a confident person saying to other plus sizers to enjoy life. To say it now without commenting in the post about her weight loss is just wrong! It really upsets me!
She’s a knob... she didn’t love her body when before she had WLS... we only started seeing the full gunt exposing pics as soon as she announced she was having it and obviously didn’t care anymore as she wouldn’t be looking like that much longer!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.