Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
So she’s not working but just buys a pair of trainers for over £100, really relatable when people are struggling to get by

Reactions: 10

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The fact she had to be told not to have sex on the first date means her MO is having sex on the first date then being ditched. But if she didn’t have sex on the first date and still got ditched maybe it’s not the sex it’s the shite personality. And I’m in no way slut shaming, have all the sex you want.

She is honestly a desperate mess, she needs to sort her life out. She’s pining after dick like it’s the fucking elder wand and is going to solve all her problems.

I have said it so many times I’m quite a liberated person and the way she goes on trying to pretend she’s this sexual goddess makes my fucking skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Heart

SamKe

Oh to be sent gifts and not even know who they're from. Life of riley
if I got a alleged random gift through my parents door I’d be worried,
these influencers pretend it’s all a surprise,but how the hell do these companies get their address, it’s so bloody obvious theyve spoken before.

they think people are thick

• Haha
Absolutely. Poor Poppy, gets constantly violated by men and gets so much unwanted attention whenever she goes out...

...also Poppy...''look at this man going about his work fixing a roof...he must want to sleep with me''

🙄🙄
Poppy is a dreamer! I’ve never known a woman who is so self important that she thinks every guy is either wanting Sex with her OR sexually assaulting her! I have not l lacked attention from the opposite sex, and I can say in over 30 years I have never felt unsafe around men. Perhaps I have never let myself be in those situations, men have flirted perhaps with inappropriate words/actions but I know it’s down to alcohol so I smile, make excuse and move away. I hate this group of women that use sexuality as an excuse for everything, they don’t click that half the time they are acting equally as flirty and attract negative attention. Poppy basically talks about men non stop, wanting sex, posing with a Willy cushion. One tends to think she is a huge flirt when out and gets the attention she craves but if she does not fancy the guy he is then being inappropriate. She needs to grow up!

Em_

VIP Member
Shall I do a haul? Means shall I exploit you all with affiliate links. I really can't stand her.
And a size 24, my arse.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
On a lighter note - it makes me want to smash my head in when she calls things boi - chunky boi, psoriasis boi - is that really the level private education pays for?
Irritating as thrush

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
I tried watching her haul but got put off because she kept mentioning her vagina. What is it with her and FFFB who think that constantly talking about their minges is what we want to hear? They are like school children, who have just learnt the real names for their front bum, and keep saying it in the playground to eachother like it's a naughty word.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
She has the weirdest day to day schedule. Like driving round at 1am on your own can't be fun and really not necessary atm.

• Heart

Lurkaroundyou

Don’t have any respect for any influencers still working with PLT after all the bad press and that ridiculous sale they did. Zero integrity. Especially when she would never actually wear any of the stuff out of the house.

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
So that bob along with Kirsty has sent her champagne and truffles? If she was any further up Poppy’s arse she would be popping out of her mouth to say hello!

• Haha
  • Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Was it just me who didn’t think that person was being particularly rude when they asked the question about her WLS😂 they seemed to be asking a genuine question... probably could have worded it better but I don’t know if they were being mean intentionally like Poppy seems to think

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Omg I find that Elle jay so irritating
I think she's even more annoying than Poppy and I didn't think that was possible. I'd say both as fake as each other and both have massive egos and both are a pair of twats.

• Haha