Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
In my opinion I think she shared it originally because she thought she’d get loads of questions when the weight started dropping off. In reality it hasn’t happened and if she’d never mentioned it no one would ever have known

• Heart
Reactions: 11

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It's interesting her take on what men think ...of course boobs come in all different shapes and sizes and nothing wrong with that but I think she is wrong if she thinks men want ones like hers that are resting on her stomach and because they are pierced that's ok ...men have expectations of boobs the same way women do of dicks ...fact!

She's just cleared up something too ...men aren't interested in her when they meet her ...clearly because she is not what they are expecting because she has hidden her size ...why doesn't she realise that ?
I think she’s just trying to attract men by being overly sexual and trying to portray herself as sexually liberated and up for most things but the truth is this will attract the type of guys who will hump her and dump her and not the type of men who will give her the sort of meaningful relationship she obviously desperately craves. She tries to come across as this confident, OTT character when in all honestly the desperation is shining out of her.

She needs to work on herself and value herself more because all this I’m a sex goddess shite is just going to keep her with a revolving door of guys who will laugh about her on WhatsApp with their mates and it’ll cripple her self esteem more than it already is.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
So pathetic of her - so she’s in an vulnerable group to the point she’s been offered a vaccine over millions of others, so what I’ll do - is fuck about in Tesco in the middle of a pandemic and have a photo shoot.

How embarrassing

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Think I might have to actually unfollow, I appreciate not everybody is working, completely understand that but I’m top of her being the hugely overgrown brat she is, I have done a 13hr night shift, come home showered, sorted the pets, sorted the kids and had a sleep, now up, made tea,done bath time and story time and having half an hour before I go back into work.

she’s done some baking then had a four+ plus afternoon nap, realise my situation is not Poppy’s fault. But the constant parading of new things, on top ofher in general has pushed me over the edge🤯
I can guarantee that your life is a million more times fulfilling than Poppy’s. Her life has nothing in it and has no meaning to it. I do understand where you’re coming from though, it just all gets a bit too much sometimes

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I see Poppy is saying you need to love your body, talk kind to it, NOW don’t wait to lose weight.
It peeves me off so much, Poppy is happy because she is losing weight. Okay it may not be the amount most WLS patients have at the start but she has lost weight. It so ingenious to say to people to be body positive regardless of your weight when YOU have had WLS! If it was a year ago fine, she would be a confident person saying to other plus sizers to enjoy life. To say it now without commenting in the post about her weight loss is just wrong! It really upsets me!
She’s a knob... she didn’t love her body when before she had WLS... we only started seeing the full gunt exposing pics as soon as she announced she was having it and obviously didn’t care anymore as she wouldn’t be looking like that much longer!

SamB1991

Not in the least bit flattering that one, what annoys me the most is she says she is body positive, but her arm is still strategically placed in the side on shot, to cover her belly. Also, I hate when she goes on about her ‘big bootay’ Poppy Hun, the bit of fat you are referring to that looks oddly pointy in above mentioned pic is just a shelf of fat at the bottom of your back, your ass actually goes in and not out? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Did she say where she is getting her B12 injections from? I hope it's not from the NHS. I think seeing as her parents paid for her wls, any side effects from that should be treated privately. If she'd had wls on the NHS, that would be a different story.
Also she seems to have spent more time in Essex than Edinburgh in the last year, she should save her parents some money and give her flat up. Poppy is really grating on me at the moment.
There aren’t many options of places to get B12 privately as you have to be trained to dispense and administer something like that. I get mine on the NHS even though I paid privately for my WLS. Why shouldn’t I? I’ve save the NHS thousands by paying for my surgery and potentially hundred of thousands by losing the weight and no longer being at risk of weight related illnesses, or other health complications because of my weight.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Of course Bob along Kirsty has commented that she “loves this” oh have a day off, must be exhausting constantly rimming Poppy love 😂

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
First time being up at 8am in a year?? F**k she’s such a let down of a human being. Imagine her actually living in the real world? For anyone that doubted that mummy and daddy fund her, there’s your evidence right there

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Was it just me who didn’t think that person was being particularly rude when they asked the question about her WLS😂 they seemed to be asking a genuine question... probably could have worded it better but I don’t know if they were being imean intentionally like Poppy seems to think
I mean, I probably wouldn't ask the question but her reply was so patronising and rude. I enjoyed her saying how she wasn't offended and she likes the fact that her and her friends aren't like that, whilst also being incredibly rude and sarcastic back! Why not just simply say that she feels the question crosses a line and there were many reasons instead of throwing her toys out of the pram!

nuggy

Poppy still using her ex as reference kind of shows just how little action she gets! It’s sad really because isn’t he in a relationship with someone else now? She’s obviously not over him and still has him in her mind

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Em_

VIP Member
And now she's lecturing us about introverts and extroverts. I'm sure when she's my age, she'll look back and think what a pretentious twat she was.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Saw the first bath story and then skipped past them as I just couldn’t be arsed with her attention seeking bullshit behaviour. And then of course came on here to see if I missed anything “good” in said stories 💁🏻‍♀️

Also, “playroom”!? Guys you’re actual adults with no children! WTF?
With the whole playroom thing maybe it was their playroom when they were kids and just still know it as that?

Lurkaroundyou

I'm 27 and still haven't had my first smear and I doubt I ever will. But good for her for showing the importance! For me though, it's not the thought of embarrassment it's the thought of bad results. I have always said if I was seriously ill I don't want to know about it. I wouldn't want treatment or anything. Personal choice but that's my thoughts.
Although I respect it’s your personal choice, this is a really harmful way to think about your health at such a young age. Smear tests are preventative, if you get checked every 3 years and they find something abnormal it’s completely treatable in most cases.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Sorry I mean like name calling, clearly looking and laughing at her, body shaming her to her face , and making her night a misery. The immaturity of a group of men drinking alcohol is unbelievable. But it really impacted her even even now in her 30s the build up to a night out is stressful for her.

she had a terrible childhood but she is the loveliest Person and shows so much respect to others. One of these guys who insulted could fall and hurt himself and she would still try and help and show kindness. That is the type of person she is!

She has just been accepted for WLS after years of therapy and attempts at losing weight . She is so grateful and knows how lucky she is to get it!

I think that’s why poppy annoys me so much. She gives plus size women a bad name. She has a bad attitude, vile towards others , doesn’t appreciate how lucky she is to have such surgery.

And she has this platform to help women of the same size and all she does is shame dates or men who fancy her when she could be actually use it to help others.

My friend often says why can’t I be like this plus size girls on insta and love myself.

thse BOPO girls are doing more harm than good. Poppy is one of them and just needs to fuck off.

altbohgh she has seen the light with poppy and unfollowed her
I feel the same with a lot of these home influencers. I have often sat down and cried after working a 12 hrs shift and sometimes 60hrs in a week because my house is untidy and not up to scratch. These people are doing more harm than good

• Heart