Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just trying to attract men by being overly sexual and trying to portray herself as sexually liberated and up for most things but the truth is this will attract the type of guys who will hump her and dump her and not the type of men who will give her the sort of meaningful relationship she obviously desperately craves. She tries to come across as this confident, OTT character when in all honestly the desperation is shining out of her.

She needs to work on herself and value herself more because all this I’m a sex goddess shite is just going to keep her with a revolving door of guys who will laugh about her on WhatsApp with their mates and it’ll cripple her self esteem more than it already is.
I see we were giving another vulgar bath time sex chat with popppy 🤮

That girl needs to get some self respect .

her family follow her and she is on there talking abouthaving 69’s.

It isn’t normal behaviour. I don’t care how open you are with your parents, there are boundaries.

Reactions: 6

It isn’t normal behaviour. I don’t care how open you are with your parents, there are boundaries.
Exactly...nothing "enjoyable" about the whole show she put on last night !
She's very good at giving the pc answer to a question but it's very clear it's not come from her own personal experience.

Reactions: 4

I do agree with this, it’s disgusting that she discusses sex so openly when her parents and brother watch her stories. I am not a prude at all but I cringed when she started discussing the 69 position, I also highly doubt she could even do that position with her stomach. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Her story TikTok repost about when things are going well but he has a crumb on his lip shows how immature she thinks. Who even thinks that way? I don’t even see it funny as a joke it just seems so childish to me and I’m younger than her....

Reactions: 3
Poppy why are you wearing a full face of makeup in the bath you absolute cretin, she obviously was planning to do a bath video. The gross thing is all that steam would be opening up her pores for them to be faced with a cake mountain of makeup :sick::sick:

edit: Also she is clearly reading on here because she wasn’t on her side in the bath this time:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've just watched the q&a, she gives the same answers every time, the girl.has no content

Reactions: 2
I've just watched the q&a, she gives the same answers every time, the girl.has no content
She also has very little sexual experience going by her standard responses to the questions...she seems to see herself as some sort of a plus size guru on sex ....news flash Poppy - in order to answer questions honestly you need to be actually having sex !

The answer she gave to the 69 question ..doesn't really take a genius to work out that when you have a stomach that hangs to your thighs that some positions might not be comfortable or possible?

I thought she was still sitting up slightly at an angle to fit in and then when she was laid down she was definitely still on her side.

I love a bath. My biggest bathing fear is not fitting in the bloody thing.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was still sitting up slightly at an angle to fit in and then when she was laid down she was definitely still on her side.

I love a bath. My biggest bathing fear is not fitting in the bloody thing.
Once in a hotel bath I suffered from a bit of a suction problem trying to get out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So defo make sure its wide enough before getting in hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I don’t know why it just makes me cringe to imagine her doing a 69🤢 I’m deffo not a prude usually embrace the sex chat but I think she goes into too much detail

• Haha
God I don’t know why it just makes me cringe to imagine her doing a 69🤢 I’m deffo not a prude usually embrace the sex chat but I think she goes into too much detail
It’s because you know it’s all so desperate. Like if any of us thought she was out having plenty of sex, and was indeed sexually free and empowered we’d all be cheering her on.

There reason we’re not is because we all know she’s been lying about her shithole flat for months eating oversized portions and being a head online and is just using the sex chat as some sort of pathetic mating call to men who’ll use and abuse her. It’s absolutely tragic to watch. I just want to shake her and tell her to sort herself out, having some guys dick inside her won’t make her feel any better about herself in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s because you know it’s all so desperate. Like if any of us thought she was out having plenty of sex, and was indeed sexually free and empowered we’d all be cheering her on.

There reason we’re not is because we all know she’s been lying about her shithole flat for months eating oversized portions and being a head online and is just using the sex chat as some sort of pathetic mating call to men who’ll use and abuse her. It’s absolutely tragic to watch. I just want to shake her and tell her to sort herself out, having some guys dick inside her won’t make her feel any better about herself in the long run.
Depends on the dick. If Chris Hemsworth etc graced my vagina with their dick I'd be living the high life.
However I totally agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel for her in lots of ways. The sex chat is something I know when I was at my lowest I also did. You tell other people how much others find you attractive, brag about how many matches you get on dating sites, send people screen shots of the conversations- all illusions to try and make yourself feel more valid as a person. It was only after therapy and a lot of self reflection that you start to realise it’s because you’re desperate for others to think of you as desirable. Because if others find you desirable then that makes you a worthy person.
I used to do it with my friends, sadly she does it to several thousand people on the internet.
I’m glad she recognises that she needs therapy, maybe Mummy and Daddy should have paid for that instead of totally needless WLS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I feel for her in lots of ways. The sex chat is something I know when I was at my lowest I also did. You tell other people how much others find you attractive, brag about how many matches you get on dating sites, send people screen shots of the conversations- all illusions to try and make yourself feel more valid as a person. It was only after therapy and a lot of self reflection that you start to realise it’s because you’re desperate for others to think of you as desirable. Because if others find you desirable then that makes you a worthy person.
I used to do it with my friends, sadly she does it to several thousand people on the internet.
I’m glad she recognises that she needs therapy, maybe Mummy and Daddy should have paid for that instead of totally needless WLS.
This is absolutely spot on. I’ve been there myself and can see through her behaviour so clearly.

Really been enjoying her reels recently, and also for those speculating about her family watching her stories, she probably has them hid from viewing her stories. I have my parents hidden from viewing my stories so they cant see the tit I get up to haha

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she hides it from her brother though? Probably not!
I’m surprised she’s never had any therapy. You don’t get to her biggest size without some kind of unresolved issue.

I know she’s an adult but my mum would go nuts if I had a bath at 2am at her house😂especially cos it’s quite noisy when running it
I get the feeling it's not the parents in charge or control in that household ..those two toddler adults rule the roost !

I wonder if she hides it from her brother though? Probably not!
I’m surprised she’s never had any therapy. You don’t get to her biggest size without some kind of unresolved issue.
Please don't come at me, this is just a thought....

Could that be because she doesn't have any issues apart from the fact she loves food ? She was a spoilt overfed child that has grown into a spoilt adult that loves food ? Her and the brother clearly have no concept of portion size and are both privileged in that they are used to eat rich calorific foods as and when they fancy. I still can't get past the size of the roast dinners they both used to consume in one sitting and the amount they eat generally.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.