Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The socks are horrific though 😂😂 I know she’s having to resort to sports socks because of the size of her hooves but come on.
She needs to get a thicker skin - she’s posted a styling video on TikTok - people are going to give their opinion about your fit
True, people are going to give an opinion on her outfit and she can't handle it. I think she should give up on this influencer route as she can't handle any negative feedback and she does get bitchy when she receives negative feedback.
I can understand her getting upset about comments to do with her size, even though she puts herself out there, but she does out herself out there so she has to expect those comments.

Reactions: 3
True, people are going to give an opinion on her outfit and she can't handle it. I think she should give up on this influencer route as she can't handle any negative feedback and she does get bitchy when she receives negative feedback.
I can understand her getting upset about comments to do with her size, even though she puts herself out there, but she does out herself out there so she has to expect those comments.
People are stating the obvious which is not always the right thing to do but she happily laps up the praise and the so called compliments on how amazing she looks ( I don't agree ! ) but can't handle people being 'real ' and telling her some truths...if she's gone on tiktok just for compliments well she is delusional!

Reactions: 3
My brother would break my leg if I put my leg over him like that. Why are they so bleeping weird? Incestuous and creepy AF.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Respectfully, this is not my belief when it comes to obesity, particularly for super fat people. Most people, I’d argue, have some kind of pain / trauma that they are using food to self soothe with, rather than other substances e.g drugs / alcohol.

I’m not qualified in this area however I do have family experience with addiction (drugs / alcohol / gambling!) so my opinion comes from that. Food addiction and eating disorders are real and therapy could really help someone like her.
Totally agree that this can happen, but can also be as a result of the lifestyle you're brought up with/ spend a lot of time with and doesn't always mean there is a deep underlying issue. I'm from a family of foodies, where food was central to any celebration and was always a talking point etc. I've also married a chef who loves food and loves to eat, cook and explore new things. I don't have an addiction, nor have I experienced trauma in my life. I'm just fat because I love the taste of food, and so do most people around me. I 100% agree there could be different reasons for different people but looking at the Adams family Christmas, and her mum's job, it could just be that food has always played an integral role in their lifestyles and they just over indulge?

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread and had a lot of catching up to do 😅 I seen on a previous thread about the window situation...so Poppy goes around her flat naked or with a towel covering her Tatas with her blinds open! I find this super strange considering there are people in flats opposite her who could easily look in and see...I’m a big girl myself and have a house opposite mine and I would be horrified if my neighbour seen me naked. But she was doing some clothing haul a few days ago and her dad was outside waving up at her which gave me second hand embarrassment!! Imagine her dad seen her getting changed (not on purpose but because of her stupidity not to close the curtains!!) surely her family/neighbours must say something about this

That angle shows what her body shape is really like
Then she doesn't understand why her dates are completely different with her when she meets them (unless they're all very shy). The photos are not totally honest I guess and they discover her personality too. The great combo😂
If I used the dating apps, the absolute worst thing for me would be to read the disappointment in the other one's face when he sees me first time. I'd probably be mortified. So I think I would choose the most honest photos and not just my face too. My friends/colleagues make me laugh so much with their dating stories. The men are dishonest as well, physically I mean (old photos and so on).
She's right though, to meet them pretty soon and not invest too much before.

5xl in the men's sizes for the hoodie. Yikes.
View attachment 383141
What is even a size 5xl?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Then she doesn't understand why her dates are completely different with her when she meets them (unless they're all very shy). The photos are not totally honest I guess and they discover her personality too. The great combo😂
If I used the dating apps, the absolute worst thing for me would be to read the disappointment in the other one's face when he sees me first time. I'd probably be mortified. So I think I would choose the most honest photos and not just my face too. My friends/colleagues make me laugh so much with their dating stories. The men are dishonest as well, physically I mean (old photos and so on).
She's right though, to meet them pretty soon and not invest too much before.

What is even a size 5xl?!
Not that I'm defending the shallowness of men or people in general, but when it comes to online dating it's the worst. Poppy's issue lays in her deception in how she portrays herself , and the fact she isn't just a little overweight. For any man that is unaware of her true size before they meet her of course it's going to be a shock. It would be similar to a man saying he is 6ft but when he arrives he's only 5'4 ! She would be pissed off about that so I'm confused as to why she imagines men should just accept her body size when she has been deceptive.

And whilst I know she thinks her personality is amazing, sadly for her the immature childlike humour gets old very quickly!

5xl in the men's sizes for the hoodie. Yikes.
View attachment 383141
5xl 6 months after WLS ..double yikes !

Reactions: 6
Online dating is horrible and especially when you’re plus sized, but that’s why I make it very clear what I actually look like, I’d hate to turn up and someone be surprised

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not that I'm defending the shallowness of men or people in general, but when it comes to online dating it's the worst. Poppy's issue lays in her deception in how she portrays herself , and the fact she isn't just a little overweight. For any man that is unaware of her true size before they meet her of course it's going to be a shock. It would be similar to a man saying he is 6ft but when he arrives he's only 5'4 ! She would be pissed off about that so I'm confused as to why she imagines men should just accept her body size when she has been deceptive.

And whilst I know she thinks her personality is amazing, sadly for her the immature childlike humour gets old very quickly!

5xl 6 months after WLS ..double yikes !
5XL in men’s as well.. which usually doesn’t have a fitted shape like a women’s item of clothing would have

5XL in men’s as well.. which usually doesn’t have a fitted shape like a women’s item of clothing would have
Exactly and really wasn't that big on her considering.

I'm curious...can WLS not work? Are there some instances where the weight just doesn't come off as expected or is it purely down to what food is being consumed and how much ?

Exactly and really wasn't that big on her considering.

I'm curious...can WLS not work? Are there some instances where the weight just doesn't come off as expected or is it purely down to what food is being consumed and how much ?
She should still be on small portions.I’m 8 or so years out,I couldn’t eat half a burger now,but I could demolish chocolate as it melts. My meals are still on a small plate.
Being honest though I have put some weight back on due to snacking on crap,so I’ve stopped that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.