Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand poppy but I am glad she mentions smear tests. It’s so important (saved my sisters life!) and it’s so good that influential accounts talk about it. Think it’s even better when bigger girls talk about it. I’ve always gone and yes it’s awkward but it’s 5 mins of your life, baffles me that people don’t go because they are embarrassed - makes me shudder thinking they’ve probably never had an STI test either 😳

it is only ever positive to discuss the normality of smear tests (and sexual health)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand poppy but I am glad she mentions smear tests. It’s so important (saved my sisters life!) and it’s so good that influential accounts talk about it. Think it’s even better when bigger girls talk about it. I’ve always gone and yes it’s awkward but it’s 5 mins of your life, baffles me that people don’t go because they are embarrassed - makes me shudder thinking they’ve probably never had an STI test either 😳

it is only ever positive to discuss the normality of smear tests (and sexual health)
But she just needs to say she is going...we don't need to hear all the unhelpful "shoving something up" or the shaving of her minge comments...she thinks she’s being real but it just comes across as gross...we all know the drill we don't need to hear it from her especially as we all know she says it for affect!

Reactions: 2

I agree, it’s so so important, and there’s a lack of fat influencers that cover such an important topic for women and the particulars around it when you’re plus size eg. Embarrassment / fear of body shaming / potentially triggering for eating disorder recovery.

In the entire time I’ve followed the likes of DV / Callie etc (5+ years!!!) I don’t think I’ve ever seen them discuss women’s gynae health.

Reactions: 4

So true!!! I remember when I first had my smear test I was influenced because poppy posted about it. Her encouragement actually gave me the confidence to go. She’s always been vocal about it and I really love her for that

Strangely my doctor's rang me about going for mine, I've been putting it off due to the covid risk. I'm not worried about having a smear test, I've had children, so it doesn't bother anymore. I think it's good she's talking about it as hopefully it will encourage more women to book an appointment. I'd only had it done once and then always put it off until Jade Goody, that showed me how important it is to get checked.

Reactions: 3
Strangely my doctor's rang me about going for mine, I've been putting it off due to the covid risk. I'm not worried about having a smear test, I've had children, so it doesn't bother anymore. I think it's good she's talking about it as hopefully it will encourage more women to book an appointment. I'd only had it done once and then always put it off until Jade Goody, that showed me how important it is to get checked.
I had mine in early December and they made me wait in my car until they called me in. The nurse called me in, made me sanitise my hands and asked if I was feeling well. It felt very safe, covid wise.

One of the differences due to covid (at my doctors surgery) was that there is no privacy curtain now. Not an issue, but something to be aware of.

Reactions: 2
I had mine in early December and they made me wait in my car until they called me in. The nurse called me in, made me sanitise my hands and asked if I was feeling well. It felt very safe, covid wise.

One of the differences due to covid (at my doctors surgery) was that there is no privacy curtain now. Not an issue, but something to be aware of.
That does sound safe. Thank you, I'm glad you told me about the curtain, I imagine that will be the same at most GP surgeries.

Reactions: 1
That does sound safe. Thank you, I'm glad you told me about the curtain, I imagine that will be the same at most GP surgeries.
Mine still had the curtain up ...only thing odd was dr was in full scrubs so to speak not normal clothes.

Mine still had the curtain up ...only thing odd was dr was in full scrubs so to speak not normal clothes.
I guess they must change out of them after each patient. I'll get mine booked in. Hopefully Poppy has inspired others to do the same.

One thing I want to know is this..

A lot of people saying she’s not lost any weight.. I would love to see a picture of her before the weight loss surgery? She doesn’t look that big to me in her recent pictures I have to say

One thing I want to know is this..

A lot of people saying she’s not lost any weight.. I would love to see a picture of her before the weight loss surgery? She doesn’t look that big to me in her recent pictures I have to say
I don't think anyone has said she's not lost any weight...I think it's more the fact she is 6 months post WLS2 and she has lost very little weight considering the major surgery. Any weight she has lost she probably could have done with sensible eating and some exercise...

I mean I don’t agree with weight loss surgery anyway but that’s a whole other topic.

I’d be interested to know what she looked like before surgery..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.