Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I don’t agree with weight loss surgery anyway but that’s a whole other topic.

I’d be interested to know what she looked like before surgery..
Check out her Instagram...she doesn't look much different, she is the queen of angles remember. Only true images of her are when she is caught unaware. The video of her brother surprising her was an eye opener with regards to her true shape.

What the duck is that outfit on her reel
Awful ! And the weirdness of how she has edited it too...

Reactions: 1
She does look way smaller in her feel but I think the black skirt is especially forgiving

Reactions: 3
Her face looks slightly smaller. The thing is we don't really know how big she was before as she hid herself really well. It's only since she's had the surgery that we've seen her true size. I don't think she's lost a lot, maybe a stone or two, which wouldn't make much difference to how she looks, being the size she ism

She does look way smaller in her feel but I think the black skirt is especially forgiving
I agree. I think she’s definitely lost weight, but she’s still being very careful with angles, hence why she pretty much stays completely square on in the reel as the side profile probably tells another story.

Reactions: 4
One thing I want to know is this..

A lot of people saying she’s not lost any weight.. I would love to see a picture of her before the weight loss surgery? She doesn’t look that big to me in her recent pictures I have to say
She probably lost weight. I mean technically after a WLS it couldn't be the same I think. To me it's not that obvious but I am not always very good at it.
At my first adult job, there was a party for someone who left the company. And there was a pregnant colleague (from another department) who came back from her leave just for this occasion. And I ask how is she and when is the baby due (looking at her belly)... Turns out she already had her baby weeks ago. Still thinking about this and I am still mortified😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
When her brother came and took that video you saw her true size and that was 5 weeks ago.
There is no way she has shrunk down to the size of her reel video in that time with all the alcohol and food she has consumed.

Her latest reel definitely makes use of angles, distance and possibly editing.

When her brother came and took that video you saw her true size and that was 5 weeks ago.
There is no way she has shrunk down to the size of her reel video in that time with all the alcohol and food she has consumed.

Her latest reel definitely makes use of angles, distance and possibly editing.
I agree ...when she moves close to her phone her body distorts..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She probably lost weight. I mean technically after a WLS it couldn't be the same I think. To me it's not that obvious but I am not always very good at it.
At my first adult job, there was a party for someone who left the company. And there was a pregnant colleague (from another department) who came back from her leave just for this occasion. And I ask how is she and when is the baby due (looking at her belly)... Turns out she already had her baby weeks ago. Still thinking about this and I am still mortified😅
I also did this - very funny actually. First day on the job and I was being trained by this absolutely huge woman, so big she looked 9 months pregnant. Anyway she’s training me and she’s talking about herself and she says to me ‘I’m pregnant so it’s good that I’m training you so you’ll know the job when I go!’ I say to her ‘I see you’re pregnant! You look like you’re about to drop any day now how exciting!’ She literally turned a bright red shade and said ‘oh I’ve just gone 12 weeks’. I wanted to dieeee from shame and embarrassment at how stupid I was in this moment.

• Haha
I'd love to know what job her Dad does. Her mum works at her old private school in the kitchen, who h must be how Poppy got her job there. I'd be pissed off if I'd spent all that money sending my kids to private school for one of them to be a lay about wannabe influencer.

Reactions: 9
I also did this - very funny actually. First day on the job and I was being trained by this absolutely huge woman, so big she looked 9 months pregnant. Anyway she’s training me and she’s talking about herself and she says to me ‘I’m pregnant so it’s good that I’m training you so you’ll know the job when I go!’ I say to her ‘I see you’re pregnant! You look like you’re about to drop any day now how exciting!’ She literally turned a bright red shade and said ‘oh I’ve just gone 12 weeks’. I wanted to dieeee from shame and embarrassment at how stupid I was in this moment.
My colleague wasn't that big except the belly,. She and her friend next to her just laughed and I apologized profusely... They knew I was an idiot, young and naive😅

I'd love to know what job her Dad does. Her mum works at her old private school in the kitchen, who h must be how Poppy got her job there. I'd be pissed off if I'd spent all that money sending my kids to private school for one of them to be a lay about wannabe influencer.
She said her mum was a cook and caterer for 30 years. Maybe she doesn't work just at school and has a little business beside.
Yes her father certainly has a more profitable job.

Q&A time ....what's the betting the questions are all carefully cherry picked ?! I notice she didn't put WLS qs in her little box ! Only thing people are really interested in ?

Q&A time ....what's the betting the questions are all carefully cherry picked ?! I notice she didn't put WLS qs in her little box ! Only thing people are really interested in ?
I want to ask her how she funds her lifestyle? I assume it's bank of Mum and dad, but doubt she'd answer that question.
Oh and why does she keep filming people without their knowledge, how would she like that?
Why has she broken so many covid rules?
Why is she such a twit?
What the relationship is with her brother?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She never did reveal the WLS q&a did she 😂
Nope ....!

Anyone else watch her do these before after makeup things and wonder why she bothers...today's for example, swamp green eyeshadow trowled on and then the dead behind the eyes gurning at the camera thing she does ...just what part of her audience is she aiming it at?!

Reactions: 2
Nope ....!

Anyone else watch her do these before after makeup things and wonder why she bothers...today's for example, swamp green eyeshadow trowled on and then the dead behind the eyes gurning at the camera thing she does ...just what part of her audience is she aiming it at?!
Agreed, I don't think I've ever felt so uncomfortable watching an IG story before... :s

Nope ....!

Can you imagine being that vain that you felt getting ready and putting some make up on required an actual song and dance whilst posing and eye bleeping yourself in the camera. Just chuck your Barry M eye shadow on and get on with your day Poppy hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine being that vain that you felt getting ready and putting some make up on required an actual song and dance whilst posing and eye bleeping yourself in the camera. Just chuck your Barry M eye shadow on and get on with your day Poppy hun
Exactly this ! Lol Barry M 🤣🤣 definitely mediocre and that shade of green is hideous! 🤢

• Haha
I've just seen her maxi dress styling video, maybe I'm just old, but I thought that was awful styling, you could see her socks.

I've just seen her maxi dress styling video, maybe I'm just old, but I thought that was awful styling, you could see her socks.
Awful ! Grotty grey socks and trainers ....just doesn’t look right ..full on drag eyemakeup, grubby trainers and a frumpy dress..and the beanie hat ?! Why ?! She's also 28 not 18 ..what's with the student backpack?! She's another that imagines she has style when clearly she does not !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.