Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like her makeup looks but the weird faces she pulls after just made me cringe. It’s not sexy, it’s exorcist looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awful ! Grotty grey socks and trainers ....just doesn’t look right ..full on drag eyemakeup, grubby trainers and a frumpy dress..and the beanie hat ?! Why ?! She's also 28 not 18 ..what's with the student backpack?! She's another that imagines she has style when clearly she does not !
She has no style, she's horrendous

I actually like her dresses that she wears, they look quite good on her. Also I feel like she’s taller so even the smallest weight loss is obvious. She’s 5’7 I think, I’m 5’2 and I’m a size 16/18/20 and she looked smaller than me in her reel🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
I actually like her dresses that she wears, they look quite good on her. Also I feel like she’s taller so even the smallest weight loss is obvious. She’s 5’7 I think, I’m 5’2 and I’m a size 16/18/20 and she looked smaller than me in her reel🧐🧐
I'm 5'3 and around an 18 and she doesn't look smaller than me, she's look around a size 28 to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you are taller, it's easy to look more slender that's true. The long legs I guess lol. I'm 5'3.

Reactions: 2
I'm 5'3 and around an 18 and she doesn't look smaller than me, she's look around a size 28 to me.
Completely agree ...she is still around the size 28 mark..

I can't be the only person that has to size down x2 usually with floaty dresses ? The fact she is still in a 26/28 is an indication of her true size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In the satiny dress at the start of the reel you can see her tummy almost floating about. She hides it so well normally

Reactions: 3
No class ...no dignity ...desperate !

Her naked answering questions sat in the bath...why? Where is her self respect? Seriously got the ick with her now.

Full face of makeup and holding her saggy tits up ...can someone please tell me how this is confidence ? She has clearly applied lipstick to get in the bath! Its all a front and smacks of desperation ...

Hilarious the biggest catfish ever who has hidden her size 30 body forever and still continues to be disceptive giving out advice to be transparent...she sits there like some guru dishing out advice she never follows herself...absolute joke !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell what the hell having pierced nipples has to do with saggy boobs?? I swear she’s just put that into the convo so she can appear like she’s more ‘sexual’.

• Haha
Can someone please tell what the hell having pierced nipples has to do with saggy boobs?? I swear she’s just put that into the convo so she can appear like she’s more ‘sexual’.
It's interesting her take on what men think ...of course boobs come in all different shapes and sizes and nothing wrong with that but I think she is wrong if she thinks men want ones like hers that are resting on her stomach and because they are pierced that's ok ...men have expectations of boobs the same way women do of dicks ...fact!

She's just cleared up something too ...men aren't interested in her when they meet her ...clearly because she is not what they are expecting because she has hidden her size ...why doesn't she realise that ?

Reactions: 2
It's interesting her take on what men think ...of course boobs come in all different shapes and sizes and nothing wrong with that but I think she is wrong if she thinks men want ones like hers that are resting on her stomach and because they are pierced that's ok ...men have expectations of boobs the same way women do of dicks ...fact!

She's just cleared up something too ...men aren't interested in her when they meet her ...clearly because she is not what they are expecting because she has hidden her size ...why doesn't she realise that ?
I think she’s just trying to attract men by being overly sexual and trying to portray herself as sexually liberated and up for most things but the truth is this will attract the type of guys who will hump her and dump her and not the type of men who will give her the sort of meaningful relationship she obviously desperately craves. She tries to come across as this confident, OTT character when in all honestly the desperation is shining out of her.

She needs to work on herself and value herself more because all this I’m a sex goddess shite is just going to keep her with a revolving door of guys who will laugh about her on WhatsApp with their mates and it’ll cripple her self esteem more than it already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s just trying to attract men by being overly sexual and trying to portray herself as sexually liberated and up for most things but the truth is this will attract the type of guys who will hump her and dump her and not the type of men who will give her the sort of meaningful relationship she obviously desperately craves. She tries to come across as this confident, OTT character when in all honestly the desperation is shining out of her.

She needs to work on herself and value herself more because all this I’m a sex goddess shite is just going to keep her with a revolving door of guys who will laugh about her on WhatsApp with their mates and it’ll cripple her self esteem more than it already is.
Yes! The pervs must be having a field day tonight with her ! I'm embarrassed for her tbh...the fact she feels this is how she needs to behave. I think some of the questions are piss take too ...people are laughing at her. I feel sorry that at 28 she thinks so little of herself.

I’m really confused as to why she’s posting these and she pretty much nearly flashed her boobs to us all and it’s like that gives her satisfaction -just seems really yuck

Reactions: 1
I’m really confused as to why she’s posting these and she pretty much nearly flashed her boobs to us all and it’s like that gives her satisfaction -just seems really yuck
You can guarantee she gives her Instagram handle out to the guys she’s chatting with on Tinder.

I actually really enjoyed her q&a, that’s the sort of content I really enjoyed when I started following her. As a very over weight person myself feeling very insecure about my body (which is affecting my relationship due to my own insecurities) I really appreciated some of those answers she did and it’s genuinely given me a bit of a push to own it and be more confident!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.